Steak Night

Hihi everyone,
It’s steak night tonight since it was my night off.
Seasoned the ribeye with kosher salt and pepper and reverse seared them. How did I do cu/ck/s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGCY9Cpia_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Small baked potato and creamed mushroom and corn for the sides.

Inside!!!

Also made chimichurri..

Looks good.
10/10 would bang

It's sad shit like this will go down to the bottom but fast-food threads get bumped all the time. Nice looking meal user

Steak looks a little under done for my taste, too much oil in the chimichurri too imo

Over all 8/10 good job op, looks yum

OP knew to post inside. I rate 10/10.
Chimichurri isn't too popular but is amazing.

God I wish that were me.

Looks good but I don't really like the corn/mushroom mix

where did you put the rest of the steak

Wut?

Update: this meal got me laid

Eating a big meal alone and jerking it doesn't mean you got laid. Sorry, champ.

Didn’t eat alone. I made this meal for 4 people and we ate together. Got banged shortly after. Jealous? Feels bad man.

What was his name?
A little jealous.

Show bobs.
Bitch lasagna

Matt, my boyfriend

look good, also op is a fag

I will assume from this post alone + the name that you're a canadian gaylord from Ontario.

How long and what temp in the oven? All videos and recipes I see say different things.

275 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes, let it sit out for a bit because I made some sides. Then used avocado oil, got it smoking hot and put it in the pan for about 2 minutes (?) on each side. Added butter, garlic, rosemary, and thyme to the pan in the middle of cooking..

Gaylord? Sounds fun to assume I’m gay, I guess.

I mean, it looks good. What more is,there to say? It's like good comics on /co/, there's no discussion because there's nothing more to be said.

Steak looks fine to me.
But i´ve a Question. What the f... is kosher Salt?
I´ve seen it nearly everytime im watching an US Cooking Stream.
But here in Germany we just use SALT. Some prefers Stonesalt, others are using Seasalt. But Kosher Salt is (maybe for some Reason^^) not popular here.

Kosher salt in America is different than the fine grain iodized salt usually used. It’s more coarse/bigger grains. If that helps..

But you're still canadian from Ontario right?
I assume your boyfriend does the faggotry for the both of you.

You need to cook that a bit more

I had ribeye the other night too.

Chef John made a video about this:
youtu.be/XGCY9Cpia_A

needs ketchup