What the fuck is wrong with Italians? When it comes to food they're amazing...

What the fuck is wrong with Italians? When it comes to food they're amazing, but why the fuck do they drink orange flavoured bitter semen?

What in the fuck is chinotto. I like thier blood orange one but that one in particular is putrid.

Chinotto is like rootbeer made from a different root you fucking finook pussy faggots, it's a delicious adult flavoured drink.

like cum?

Plebeian detected.
Not enjoying bitter flavors is a clear sign of an undeveloped palate.

this guy also thinks your palate is undeveloped without a million dents from cock heads in it.

in some place's in italy its not ''safe''
to drink the public water, so you drink carbonated water & it just becomes a thing. never cared for it myself growing up around mother and father who spent 6 years in the Italian army.

you have cock on the mind in a depressingly obsessive way. You really want penis and cum in your mouth and face. Right?

What's with the need for penile dink?

Can you shaft me the information I'm looking. Throb us some information, bro. We need to understand the veins of the argument with a treatise on the glans of the point.

ITT: poofters
Chinotto and Negroni are great

You guys are just being dinks. I was looking for some hard information on a straight topic of turgid information on a bunch of clangers in Italy.

Does anyone from the UK ever say that when they're not gay? Poofter is like a gay grenade in a closet.

Negronis are great and I like the chinotto soda, but i think san pellegrino's chinotto is more bitter than campari. It's understandable why some people wouldn't like it.

My Italian friends made me try some when we were there for a trip. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. Orange, cola and more bitter than you would expect.

this thread makes me want to throw up

Fuckin Medigans, madon'

San Pellegrino is shit made from syrup, Bisleri is coca-cola, Neri is where it's at.

I'm Aussie and poof bashing is still a recognised hobby here.

italians were punished with this drink as reparations for Mussolini and being lazy bastards. Only when they achieved the "sorpasso" of the UK economy were they allowed to drink other sodas.

how do you know what semen tastes like?

I'd like to try this. I love pretty much every other one of the drinks in this line but I've never seen this one in stores.

If it's like a bitter root beer kinda thing like this user makes it out to be then I'm in.

limonata isnt that bad

per voi e i vostri amici, Tassoni!

underrated post

I try to dong things together at the last phallus. Pulsing the theme is mostly about thumbing the underside of the initial issue. Catch you on the spewing overflow.

sparkling water is for posers

chinotto is tasty as fuck

is it me or clementina taste like soap?

You fat amerilards are just used to ungodly amounts of sugar and corn syrup so actual orange tasting sodas seem bitter to you.
Those pellegrino sodas are amazing.

If you don't like Sanpellegrino drinks there's something seriously wrong with your tastebuds.

where Lonyork???

If you know chinotto tastes like cum then you have
>Tasted cum enough to remember the flavour
>Tasted Chinotto and remembered drinking cum
In conclusion, you're s faggot.

>why doesn’t everyone like what I like
>waaaaaah
Great thread. Taste is subjective.

>taste is subjective
Not on Veeky Forums, it isn't.

I like the grapefruit one best.

tfw its my favourite drink