I had Steak n Shake for the first time while on a roadtrip in Indiana a few weeks ago...

I had Steak n Shake for the first time while on a roadtrip in Indiana a few weeks ago, and it was fucking delicious and really cheap. Got it a second time in the same night!

Ever since then I haven't been able to have a burger because I'm only craving Steak n Shake. We don't have any near Boston so it sucks!

(Felt similarly when I left California and didn't have In-n-Out anymore)

what did you get and why was it good? i've only had their patty melt, it was good though

did you get a milkshake too?

>tfw Jamaican Jerk Burger

I had a Frisco melt, fries, and a milkshake my first time. They gave me the wrong flavor milkshake and insisted on taking it off the bill. Only $7 and it was the pricier item on the menu! Second time I got a regular burger and fries. Once I discovered the Steak n Shake seasoning, I fucking put that shit all over my fries.

Fuck yeah, good as fuck and really cheap. When I want a good milkshake around here, I have to go to a local diner or burger place to make sure I get one made with ice cream, and it's usually $4-$6. Milkshakes are my weakness and I really wish there were cheap, awesome milkshakes with ice cream near me.

Frisco Melt is good, but with the extra grilled onions, its great

I've been there a few times. I like getting the western burger combo
but I never heard of this seasoning you speak of. Is it something for the dine-in customers? or can I get some when I'm in the drive thru too?
what's it like?

they sell the seasoning online.

I'm from a small city in Ohio and Steak n Shake is probably the best restaurant in town.

100% correct

The Frisco Melt is the only thing I get when I go

I requested they put that garlic seasoning on the bread.

Oh man.

>eating fast food

No wonder americans are so fucking obese.

It's disgusting greasy slop (except their shakes). Go there again and you'll hate it for what it is.

Wait, it gets better. From the OP:
>Got it a second time in the same night!
This planetoid motherfucker went to Steak n Shake, stuffed his fat face, then got hungry presumably only a couple hours later and went back for even more food. THAT is the problem here, zero self respect and zero sense of moderation.

Sorry to tell you bud but my friend was a cook at steak and shake, they make the shakes from the same flavored neutral base. There are tons of steak and shakes around me, I weny when I was a lady but they're trash

There’s only one of these near me but it’s 5 miles away (basically 20 miles since I live in a big city) so I’m not convinced it’s worth the drive.

>his city doesn't have a robust freeway system
lmao pleb

It does actually it’s just filled with traffic unless you wait till night time

You're in luck, because Steak n Shake is open 24 hours, and is best enjoyed while high, drunk, or both.

>I weny when I was

Fuck this user. The rest of you dork losers on Veeky Forums, stop doing drugs before you reach this point.

Mmmm trans fat and hydrogenated oils... yum...

>Mmmm...cock and soy milk..

and there's a late night happy hour!

OP here

The seasoning is on every table, not sure exactly what it is but definitely had garlic in it, which I love.

Fair enough, probably true! I was driving for 14 hours straight and it was 4am, so my opinion was probably a bit skewed :P

Damn right I did! Needed energy for the road :) Wasn't as good the second time obviously, but still good.

For so cheap, doesn't surprise me! Not like I'll have it any time soon anyway :(

Goals to be honest, my drunk/high food here are just local 24 hours diners or fast food (but most of the time I don't like fast food)

Yum!

Fuck you I was driving and posting on Veeky Forums o admit it

I like their fries. They are very thin and crispy and you can taste the crunch every bite.

what's there to see in Indiana? idk why you'd roadtrip here unless you were just passing through to get somewhere better

Well, I almost had a seizure trying to read that shit. I accept your apology.

HI JAKE

I just moved to a new place and there is a Stak N Shake a mile away. I keep getting coupons for it, but Ive never been to one, is it actually good?

I used to work in one and it was nice. When the cook knew how to make a perfectly shaped smash burger it was amazing.
I usually made it myself and others asked me to make it for them.

Where in Boston do you live?

Hello Jake I see you love Steak N Shake now I'm here to talk about Wendy's. Wendy's provides amazing food at low low prices and is cooked to perfection with as little wait for you as possible.

The Wendy's Crispy Chicken Sandwich is a worthy contender to the McDonald's McChicken. You can enjoy a lovely Frosty with your meals for just $1.

Had them after In-n-Out and didn't find them as good. Holy fuck do I miss that place. Steak n shake is not bad though just not as good IMO.
>Boston will never have In-n-Out
Why even live?

Their cajun burger is amazing, and the chicken strips are on point every time. Thyley have a great honey mustard dipping sauce too.

>I weny when I was a lady

I only ever go there when I feel like being a fat fuck. I get a Double Steakburger, a large Cheese Fry (with that delicious processed cheese sauce that we hate and love at the same time) and a different shake each time.

Last time I went with just a basic large vanilla shake with extra cherries.

I live in missouri and am in a 5 mile distance to 3 different steak n shakes in different directions. Seriously they're like McDonald's where I live.
Anyway you gotta go after midnight when fucked up with your friends and get 7x7s.

The ones around here are run by niggers and it always takes 20+ mins and they always forget shit

The fries are pure garbage. Rest is solid tho