How long can i keep pizza in the fridge?, i stole 7 family size pizzas from a delivery car earlier today

how long can i keep pizza in the fridge?, i stole 7 family size pizzas from a delivery car earlier today.
been reheating and eating them all day and i still have 5 or 6 pizzas.
i hate to see food go to waste like this.

didn't happen

you don't steal pizzas from delivery cars?
i do this once or twice a month when i run out of money (had enough money this time, just wanted free pizzas).
never found 7 in one car before, usually just one or two.

pics or it didn't happen

Give it back jamal.

Hahahaha, wow.

ok now post skin color

those look like shit

the plain cheese ones are shit, but the meat lovers was 10/10 after i added some extra BBQ sauce and reheated it.

What's your method of thievery?

How did you even manage to do this?

I think we already know, don’t you?

This thread should be your once and only reminder that "nigger" is a state of mind, not a racial slur. Black people acting like niggers is understandable; white people acting like niggers, like this fuckhead, is embarrassing, because they should know better.

freeze them

>order pizza to be delivered to the top floor of local commieblock
>hide in the bushes until the delivery driver parks his car and is walking up the stairs
>open the door and take the next pizza due for delivery sitting on the passenger seat, and other valuables
>hide in the bushes, eating pizza and watching the arab pizza driver rage

you have to cycle different stores, arab / muslim owned stores work the best for some reason, the drivers are usually dumb, cocky meat heads and NEVER lock their doors.

Maybe I'm missing something.
Why doesn't the driver take the pizzas with him and leaves them in the car?

so the delivery guy has had his pizzas stolen once every week and hasn't figured out to lock the car doors yet

They leave the ones for the next stop dummy. They deliver in batches not each individually

Next time don’t take as many. He might not even notice until after another couple of drops and it’ll fuck him up worse.

each delivery has its own thermal pouch.
if i order around 5pm - 7pm there will almost always be other pizzas in the car to take.
sometimes the car is locked, but around 9 times out of 10 it works.

i cycle between stores, (there is at least 10 in my suburb).
this same store has been stupid enough to deliver to the same commieblocks and not lock their doors several times now.

DEVILISH

How many thermal pouches do you have now?

the bright red thermal pouch is too suspicious to carry, but there has to be at least 30 of them in the bushes behind that commieblock now.

You should sew some of them together and make a duvet, you cheap cunt

britbongs everyone

It's tempting to call you a dirty nigger, but fuck these deliver drivers for being stupid, and fuck their companies.

I delivered food for 2-3 years as a teen/college student and never had anything stolen from my cars. These are dumb fucks.

>not doing this
fucking statist capitalists

when i was in college we'd do this shit during the winter because the delivery driver would leave his car running to keep the heater on so the doors would be left unlocked. we'd order a shit load of pizzas to the dorm building next door and one for ourselves. while he was delivering ours, which we'd pay and tip for, someone would go out and swipe the others. we got away with it three times from the same place before they stopped delivering to the room and would make us come outside to pick it up.

Well god damn

Based

wow you guys are just a bunch of assholes in this thread

it appears that I am in the right place

>being this much of a nigger.

GJ though user. In response to your query you can keep them safely for up to a week in the fridge. Bag them if you can though so they don't get too dried out. If you want to keep them longer you can freeze them (again, bagged) and reheat them as you see fit.

Best way to reheat is microwave until cheese melts, then toast underside until desired crispiness achieved.

This is why I carry a gun on me when I deliver Chinese food.

t. Delivers Chinese food

Freeze them

give it back, Tyrone.

Fiendish.

How do you steal the pizzas? I'm poor too

You don't need to o store pizza in the fridge
Pizza is pretty much an open doughy pie
Pie was invented by sailors trying to preserve meat so it could last until they could land and resupply the ship

Holy fuck

>hide in the bushes, eating pizza
one day one of the drivers will figure out that stumpy misshapen guy giggling and eating pizza in the bushes is the phantom pizza thief