Can parmesian cheese be left in the cubbard, or is needed to put in the ice box?

can parmesian cheese be left in the cubbard, or is needed to put in the ice box?

thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/feb/17/parmesan-cheese-store-bought-wood-pulp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ice box?
I don't think anyone has said this since the 1940s.

grandpop was born in '38 and he says this still.

so nanny-nanny-boo-boo.

Read the fucking label, grandma

I lost my spectacles

>cubbard

Pretty sure you can just leave it out and you'll be fine

You can leave it in the cupboard (another pre-'40's term) because sawdust doesn't require refrigeration.

>"Parmesan"

enjoy your sawdust

oh! I will leave it on my bureau then next to my writing desk where I have my pizza during my lunch hour and watch my youtubes.

thanks.

Foodstuffs go in the pantry. Cupboards are for cups.

But you're low class and probably only have cabinets.

>it's not made specifically in the parma or reggio emilia regions of italy rherefore its garbage.

I want to see kraft shake cheese with a protected designation stamp on it lol

Ice box

Keep the jar in the bread box, the individual packets go in the Rolodex.

Put it in the chifforobe or highboy desu.

>((((100% parmesan))))

Its a small amount of cheap shitty parmesan cheese, floating around in sawdust. Literally.

Re-read the label. Its 100% Grated. You idiot

You should try it some time. It's good stuff.

my bad, give him my regards

dat be one intense le negro face.

He called it sawdust because they put fucking sawdust in it there isn't anything wrong with patronizing local cheesemongers

>Powdered cellulose: minuscule pieces of wood pulp or other plant fibers that coat the cheese and keep it from clumping by blocking out moisture. Cellulose can improve the texture of packaged food products, including bottled chocolate milk shakes.

Well fuck me. Had no idea. First it's literal powdered glass in the chili powder and taco bell meats, now there's wood in grated cheese. I mean, we're human so plant fiber isn't exactly harmful to us but I definitely don't feel comfortable using wood pulp as a spaghetti topping.

Oh, so that is why they showed Sisko's dad in many scenes of DS9. The guy is an old timey famous actor.

>100% parmesan
>cellulose powder
how is this allowed

Then buy actual cheese and a grater.

>I never saw To Kill a Mockingbird

>Watching talkies instead of reading the book

you do realize that all plants have cellulose and it's not really sawdust right?

Rich people are weird fucks.

Dude, sure the book is better but the pic is of the dramatic courtroom scene where he fucking gives an incredibly moving performance with real tears streaming down his face, not to mention the incredible ensemble of actors, not the least of which was the whitetrash father, James Anderson who appears in a lot of 60's westerns and was somewhat underrated.

To keep it food related, how about that scene where Scout was spanked by the nignog maid for making fun of a kid putting syrup on everything?

You have to admit, even the most hardened /pol/tard would probably shed a few tears viewing that film.

obviously not.

Shit potato. Just buy a wedge of parm-reg, fine grate it, put it in snack bags and freeze it. Take it out when you run out. Actual cheese, never goes bad.

Done.

Ice box

it's not sawdust you gullible jackasses.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/feb/17/parmesan-cheese-store-bought-wood-pulp

>parmesian
>cubbard
>or is needed
>ice box
What fucking country are you from?

Looks like someone didn't actually read the post they replied.

aka not sawdust

Holy shit, , just got btfo!

I keep parmesan in the ice box because I like the mouth feel of cold cheese on hot food.
They sell that cheese at room temperature though so you can keep it in the cubbard if you like.

Buy real cheese. Stop living the trailer park lifestyle so you don't have to eat wood pulp.

Sorry, what I meant to say was over salted wood pulp and desiccated fake Parmesan cheese flakes.

It says refrigerate after opening, I left it oit in the cupboard and then my roommates made fun of me, it doesn't matter though honestly.

Cabinets are for cabins.

Sho' nuff Billy Bob.

it's not wood pulp

It's hard for me to distinguish between the wooden box in the wall that houses my spices and the small bear in my back yard that plays glorious melodies with its mandolin.

>getting fiber from my fats
Wtf, I love wood pulp now.

It's actually pretty delicious and very cheap to just keep around the house when you're cooking a shitty ravioli or pasta.

this. i love kirkland parm because i can save like 20 dollars shredding it myself and its real

The cold also brings out the umami too.