Which is your favorite Veeky Forums-country and which would you choose if you where determined to read literature from...

Which is your favorite Veeky Forums-country and which would you choose if you where determined to read literature from only one country from now on till the rest of your life?

My pick: Germany

Mainly because of the supreme philosophers like Kant, Hegel, Nietzsche, Marx etc..

You fool, you meant the German language, not the country, as it was fractured centuries before the unification. I'll give you one chance to correct yourself...

*contributes nothing of value to cinema for the past century*

the country and the language

English because A) it's the only language I can fluently read, and B)Games Workshop's Black Library.

>contributes nothing of value to mongolian throat singing in the last aeon

Either Germany or France, luckily I happen to speak both their languages

*willingly self-genocides from autism and white guilt*

Lol this I know Germany has made a lot of contributions to the arts throughout the centuries but I honestly can't see their flag anymore without laughing.

Samefag

Italian for Tasso, Dante, Petrarch, and Opera.

For me, it would also be Germany - intelligent, full of geist and with a wicked sense of humor.

t. Beady-eyed Eternal Anglo

Try the redpill, cuck

Wrong board brainlet

i won't answer because the concept is 2 spooky 4 me

it is just a hypothetical question

are you kidding?

Obviously France. Germany might have great philosophers but their novels are shit-tier since it's a horrible language for emotion and only Goethe figured out how to squeeze decent fiction out of it.

The Greece.

On the contingent I get access to their archives unraped by time and destruction. Otherwise Russia

Russia. Then Greece (ancient) and America.

Japan has a cool spot somewhere in there.

Russiagreecemind

Dear you,

Have you know how whether Antarctic a produced any milk, or nut? The pic attached in the related photo is related to what I have to say in the following text field. Buy milk, I mean to say literature. Do you got literature, as the commercial goes, or not? Got get got tit tat patty whack. Got it, the milk that is? I got tit; just was wondering too whether Antarctica has produced any worthwhile literature. Get, or got, back, or front, to me, or you, on, or in, that, or whichsoever. Thank you. End message.

Sincerely,
You

Post scriptum. Has Antarctic produced any worthwhile literature?

хaхaхa

You can't escape your mediocre destiny.

I am on my way to Germany first time
What should I do

fpbp

United States

Enjoy the beer and weed.

>weed
Overpriced, shitty quality ... am I doing something wrong? From the south though, it's probably easier to find decent stuff in the north.

India. The vedas are enough to keep you busy for life

Latinoamerica.

>inb4 latinoamerica isn't a country
but it should be.