I just ate raw opened cookie dough that had been thawed out for the past two days (at 50-60 farenheit)

I just ate raw opened cookie dough that had been thawed out for the past two days (at 50-60 farenheit)

Will I get sick? Is it worth making myself throw up? If I refrigerate it again will it become ok to eat?

I don't think I even need to say it

you have minutes to live

Throw up immediately as soon as you read this
Cookie dough is made with raw eggs which can contain salmonella, the fact that you let it sit for 2 days before you ate it pretty much guarantees you're going to be throwing up sooner or later

You do realize this is the PMS/female depression snack of choice, right?

You need to chug at least 500mL of vinegar to kill the bacteria before forcing yourself to vomit. After vomiting you need to drink another 500mL in order to kill off any lingering bacteria in the mouth and esophagus.

OP is already dead... or getting dressed up to trap

Are you guys being serious? It's actually been an hour and a half since I ate it.

Also I just had food poisoning two days ago from contaminated meat and I briefly felt like I was dying

are you retarded?

do you not own an oven?

They're asking about raw cookie dough safety on Veeky Forums. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

if you legitimately didn't throw it up i'm sorry for you OP
it's also hilarious you're that stupid/too much of a pussy to make yourself vomit

Honestly, your body cannot handle having two episodes of food poisoning in such a short period of time. You need to call an ambulance before your organs start shutting down. Google MODS (multi-organ dysfunction syndrome) if you don't believe me.

>they
He

Don't listen to these cucks, if you're not a pussy, you won't get salmonella. I regularly make a bowl of cookie dough and then proceed to eat it for the next day or two. Never had salmonella.

What do I click?

guys i made rly funny post :)
do u like it :)
leave a vote ;)

If you keep wasting time you should start googling dialysis centers

This is your swan song. This is what they'll remember you for.

the dough contains dairy and egg. If you leave it out it turns into mustard gas. RIP OP

That's ice cream, literally a roastie meme

low estrogen = huge cravings for sugar and fat
cookie dough is definitely a common choice
many of my friends intentionally make no bake cookie dough for when cravings kick up

>sugar and fat
Of which there are none in ice cream, my mistake

>If I refrigerate it again will it become ok to eat?
Can somebody please answer this?? I'm hungry

>that stereotype is for icecream akshually
>oh fuck someone explained it to me shit but haha i wasn't a retard at all ; )

(You)

Just bake it into cookies

this cartoon made my christmas thank you

that's pretty gross. you know those have eggs in them right? you'd be lucky not to get salmonella

I eat cookie dough and cake batter all the time. The risk is tiny, quit being a sissy.

Opened? Why would to buy a premade version of something that takes ten minutes to put together.

if it's opened meaning you bought a package, that shit gets pasteurized and you're fine. you can also pasteurize your eggs at home if you have an immersion cooker, if you like eating dough.

This will be OP soon.