Im at a used bookstore recommend me a sci-fi or fantasy series or author

Im at a used bookstore recommend me a sci-fi or fantasy series or author.

J.G. Ballard

the pern series by anne mccaffrey

Found a trilogy of the first series I think.
Couldn't find any of that guy unfirtunately

which bookstore?

well, are you gonna buy it? I really enjoy the pern series. very uniquely 70s where it's fantasy but with a sci-fi backstory. that one is good.

Yeah i'm grabbing it, im looking at her other stuff but can't figure out what's next in order

Its called st.vincent du paul

Philip K. Dick

The space odyssey books desu

shes pretty well known, so you'll find her stuff pretty regularly . i'm pretty sure that's her core trilogy. so, you're youre set for starters. she has more books jumping around the timeline, other series of hers is arcorna, dinosaur planet and space... pirates...? but pern is her best and most well known. I hope you enjoy.

See if they have Necroscope by Brian Lumley
Great series. It's usually under horror, but it contains elements of both science fiction and fantasy in an interesting way. It's about the Secret Service having a branch that investigates supernatural shit like vampires and ghosts, as well as people with superpowers. It has time travel, talking to the dead, that sort of thing.

Usually the best place to get Phillip K Dick anthologies, so get some of those.

Are you still at the store, OP?

Hey guys I was over there. Saw this guy sperging out. Embarrassing.

Sad!

Are you from Qc? I thought those were close for summer

A Canticle for Leibowitz and Childhood's End have been the only sci-fi books that I liked, with Canticle being my favorite book of all time. It's funny, it's philosophical, and it's Catholic.

>Im at a used bookstore
>recommend me a sci-fi or fantasy series or author

this its solid.

Even the later entries aren't terrible and still entertain. I really recommend reading them all in one go, over a month or so.

> I'm at a used bookstore
> recommend me a comfortable three-ply that will be soft on my anus

Jack Vance,his Lyonesse trilogy,and the Dying Earth. Eyes of the Overworld and Cugel's Saga. Rhialto the Marvelous . And the tribute book Songs of the Dying Earth as well.

Look for anything by jack l chalker.

Joe Dever's Lone Wolf

Ray Bradbury