If you don't have servants picking out your groceries for you, you are a fool

If you don't have servants picking out your groceries for you, you are a fool

>Walmart literally saves me an hour of annoyance weekly
>Haven't gone grocery shopping in months
>Servants even load my car for me, never have to get out
>Uber will pick up and deliver my groceries for five bucks, eliminating the ten minute drive and making my life even more seamless

>almost as if they intentionally get the most bruised fruits, wilted greens, and rotting mushrooms
>cans have about 50/50 chance of being dented
>gave me fucking cucumbers instead of zucchini because they're borderline retarded and probably never eaten a fresh vegetable in their life
>loaf of bread is squashed
>yogurt container looks suspiciously like it was dropped on the floor and what looks like a partial shoe print on it
Yeah, I think I'll pass.

>no walmart near me
such is life in NYC. at least there is a giant chinese supermarket two blocks away with great produce selection (but for some reason no jalapenos or variants).

>shopping at Wal-Mart
You already failed.

Have had two items I didn't appreciate over the past six months, got refunded for both plus an extra five dollars credit for my hassle

$5 is not nearly enough for having to deal with walmartoids

I’m sad I moved back home away from the States before they hit the home delivery method.

The store will deliver directly to you here in the UK, but it’s absolute wank British food being delivered to you.

British food is fucking amazing bro.

Source: am English

>buying produce from walmart
Can you get any more disgusting?

British food is fucking terrible at the ingredient level.

Source: I am British and I’ve lived in 4 other countries.

Could buy it at the farmers market like a millennial hillbilly

British food is the most versatile and creative of all Europe.

>ME LIKIE PASTIE N CHIPPIE N FLAVOURLESS PRODUCE AND MEAT LAD

>canned/boxed shit is somehow worse just because it's purchased from Wal-Mart
Whoah

Ive been using this shit for a year, this literally saves you from having to interact with anyone but the person bringing out the cart full of the shit you ordered.

Found the village idiot.

>I accept the choices literal downies make when they're picking out my food

You're probably the kind of white wench that just runs through the produce section grabbing whatever is on top of the pile w/o inspecting it. (((Retailers))) love you.

If you don't enjoy grocery shopping you're a faggot and should be necked.

>tfw get paid $30 an hour to pick grocery bags for people
I fucking love not having to deal with retarded customers. Only con is that I don't work at a dark store, so now and again some mouthbreather comes up and asks where the potatoes are as if they haven't shopped in a grocery store for 40 years by now.

>", said the poorfag who finds joy in the mundane because he has to

>gave me fucking cucumbers instead of zucchini because they're borderline retarded and probably never eaten a fresh vegetable in their life

That's golden. A friend of mine didn't know the difference between cabbage and iceberg lettuce.

I enjoy getting my groceries around midnight right after I get out of the gym. It's very relaxing.

>not wanting to be the prettiest individual in the building.

This. I love shopping when the store is empty. I can leisurely pick out my ingredients without hordes of people running about everywhere.

I live in a small Oregon town, and am lucky enough to live right next door to Safeway. Their parking lot is twenty five feet away from my front door. Never too crowded, and we’ve become friendly with employees. I’m glad I don’t live in a large city like OP, where traffic and mongoloids are so overwhelming that I would feel the need to delegate my chores to someone else.

A few years ago I was a manager for this, when it was still called To-Go. You're better off just shopping yourself. Typical problems:

-had to go fast, like really fast to meet demand, therefore quality suffered. expired milk shoddy produce were very common complaints

-probably not really going to save you time because drivers are always late with deliveries

-substitutions. if we didn't have (or couldn't find) something that was in the order we could "substitute" it for an equivalent product. lots of hilarious results, like cucumbers for zucchini.

Most importantly though, go into a Walmart and look at the people working there. Do you want these people to touch your food?

You got one in long island you schmuck

It's already been said, but UK supermarkets will just deliver to your door when you shop using their website.

Downside: they always give you the oldest food they have. 2 days to eat 2.5Kg (5-6lb) of Maris Pipers is a regular occurrence.

>Do you want these people to touch your food?
Do you not wash your food before you eat it? How would that even matter if it's boxed/canned/bagged?

not that guy, but calling long island new york is like calling french guiana "france"

>he thinks potatoes rot into mush the second the clock strikes midnight on their Best Before date.

if you gotta take the LIRR to it, then it doesn't count

> He doesn't have the store deliver it to his kitchen

That's walmart quality for you.