My wife has such a boring palate, if it's not French fries or chicken she won't eat it...

My wife has such a boring palate, if it's not French fries or chicken she won't eat it. Any thing new and she is always "about to throw up"
Help how do I fix this. My marriage depends on it.

Beat her. If she complains about it, you did not beat her right.

Is this her

Get a divorce

If you don't have kids, get a divorce. This is the rest of your days.

Give her another 2 years, then yes

There is a million different things you can do with chicken

Convert to Islam and make her submit.

Why would you marry someone like that?

Memeing aside, why don't you talk to her about the fact that this is seriously stressing you out as you're worrying for her health?

The key point is that you said yourself, that this is a-make-or-break thing for your marriage.

If she doesn't listen to you, then maybe look to her friends or family for help?

stimulate her palate. try deepthroating her.

You can't fix stupid.

Name 100,000
I'll wait

She needs more excitement in her life. Find her a bull.

I'm going to, I'm honestly tired of having amazing food and her just watch in disgust

Chicken without salt.
Chicken with a single grain of salt.
Chicken with two grains of salt.
Chicken with 99,999 grains of salt.

that's only four things

>what is an ellipsis

actually that are only two things, not four

buy her chick-fil-a and cum on her chicken and slowly add more semen to her food over time so she gets used to the flavor of it.

How fat is she?
Sounds like she must be huge.

This eventually her body will associate your semen with food and then you can simply have her survive off of your semen.

Serious... if you beat your women they straighten up.

Or you dig a hole, and get a new one. It really works! Just like in the history books.

I've dug a few holes in my time and never found a woman. maybe I wasn't digging deep enough

My advice would be to take a shit on a plate and eat it in front of her then washing it down with a glass of your very own piss.

That'll show her what's disgusting and she'll probably file a divorce (your win).

The hole is for the old woman that wouldn't straighten up. You won't find any new women in the holes... you bury them in a sleeping bag full of yogurt to desolve the corpse fast.

I been married to a woman like this for 10 years now. Best thing I have found is cooking for myself on the grill outside. This way there is less mess in the kitchen, and you can spice it how you want.

You shouldn't have married a 10 year old OP

/thread

This is definitely the way to go, in my experience. You can also just pitch a tent in the backyard and sleep in it after you're done grilling. That way you aren't bothering your wife at all.

I would follow up to this user's advice. Picky eaters tend to be fucked up in the head. At least that's my honest accumulated opinion.

Don't do this. Islam won't change her eating habits. Except she'll stop eating pork. but that way your take away the fact she won't have any example of how she will look in 2 years if she keeps her eating habits.

You can't fix a stupid person, but if you are enough alpha you can fix her faggotry taste buds.

Better marry a chinese. They have good eating habits. Their parents don't fuck up in the culunary daparment.

I mean japanese instead of chinese.

Yes, i'm drunk.

> Chinese have good eating habits
>CHOMP CHOMP SLURP SLURP HURRRF PHLEGM
>leaning into bowl and chewing with mouth open, talking with mouth full
>chicken feet and all manner of unholy offal
>good

This. Were you that desperate to put your near into a wet hole, OP?

yeah, planning my dog house next. I wonder why I even got married in first place sometimes

Why does her palate matter? Cook delicious amazing food for yourself and just let her wallow in her shit tastes. She may occasionally choose to ascend to flavor but you will never choose to sink to her depths.

Love is all about presenting another person's choices to them and accepting whatever the outcome is.

there's two options

1. she has a severe psychological disorder

2. what you consider "great food" is actually shit like pho and exotic fruit that is pushing her wildly out of her comfort zone.

if it's #2 get creative with western foods with approachable flavours like shepherds pie, stews, whatever, so she can get used to broadening her palate.

if your food was actually good and she isn't fucked in the head she would start eating it herself instead of you just bitching about her not sharing your taste. my girlfriend pretty much just eats 3-4 different foods like popcorn, frozen corn, chicken fingers, and salad. she didn't eat shit all else but after a while she started picking off my plate and now she'll eat most anything I stick in the oven.

How old are you guys?