Tfw some culinary genius slams you hard on Veeky Forums

>tfw some culinary genius slams you hard on Veeky Forums
>tfw they point out they work in the industry
>tfw this worm had to learn everything he knows and dedicate his life to food in order to serve me at restaurants and makes like $15 an hour

You got beat.

Long way to say it. Maybe thats why you got beat you wordy fuck.

There's a difference between doing something at home once, very slowly. And doing it 1000 times. That's the difference between a professional chef and a cute home cook.

I work in the industry, I enjoy what I do, and I also don't care about your opinion.
Now what?

U poor haha

Better than me making minimum wage tbqhwyf

>split shifts

In my experience "I work in the industry" is usually said to avoid explaining an incorrect statement.

>poor
I'm certainly not rich, but I'm certainly not poor. Excelling at your job is a good way of getting a higher paycheque.

Where the christ do you live that minimum wage is less than $15?

>unpredictable scheduling in general for garbage low wages
8-4 mon-fri is my fucking shit.

>showing your low self esteem on a Luxembourger hide-and-seek strategy site

>better make a shit thread to show how buttblasted I am
>that'll show him

99% of the US

Probably somewhere where a bottle of water doesn't cost 10 bucks.

>plebe job doesn't have flex hours so robotically forced into 8-4
>hey look guys, I have a lot more freedom than cooks

Where the fuck are you from where this is a surprise

>the industry

>"I got told and now I'm trying to pretend I'm not mad" - the thread

I've gotten the "oh yeah? I cook for a living therefore ur wrong" on Veeky Forums on a few occasions and most of the time it's someone making a completely indefensible statement about food

I'm not taking sides here because I'm pretty sure both the op and the "culinary genius" are both idiots

you sound like a third worlder asshole

>you have to come in on your one weekend this month the sous chef is in jail again
>salad chef and dishwasher have court dates money
>half the seasonal staff ditched to go to a concert
every fucking time
there's no good reason for it either restaurants just employ crazy unreliable people.

yeah pretty much any time gives you some sort of "qualifications" as a preface to an argument it means they're likely lying or need you to "believe" them rather than the information itself.