Let's write something one word at a time

Let's write something one word at a time.

etherpad.net/p/lit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ako3beDuaO0
pastebin.com/8YcGzC5V
youtube.com/watch?v=5jlI4uzZGjU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5L9SYhoSE
youtube.com/watch?v=IippcraBPKA
youtube.com/watch?v=JYtbR2GMfkA
youtube.com/watch?v=mrUoK_TvVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=yAyRxtD6rqI
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
youtube.com/watch?v=mslDc9aadHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

for the sake of faggotry like yours, OP

The rate of new words might be too slow, maybe we should introduce a rule that establishes how often someone can add a word

probably just not next to your own word?

>The story so far
No, bugs.. eating; Ghana is unfortunately pest ridden. I glanced at NIGGERwho whatches my workout.
"Jealous?"
"no"
"Huh."
"I have love in the dick. And cum on my grandfather's

bumping this, it's good so far

I need to go to bed. Will this still be up in the morning?

roll the dice, shuffle the cards
life is a mystery

bump

>the story so far
Chadter 1

No, bugs.. eating; Ghana is unfortunately pest ridden. I glanced at the NIGGER who whatches my workout.
"Jealous?"
"no"
"Huh."
"I have love in my dick. And cum on my grandfather's trophy." I thought.
"M-Me too." he coughed.

Ghana was the first place winner in the annual podrace match. Every nigger preferred lengthy arguments about who'sthe most skilled cunt artist. Meanwhile, Jordan Peterson eats two normal testicles?

Suddenly, The AFRICAN-AMERICANflag burst above the ramparts we diverged

"Rampastr?" asked the confused Veeky Forums plothead.
"This can't be ((((Kekistan)))) ;) it's too white", said Niggokov .
"Irrelevant!" He slammed his flamingo bong.
"rude"

Stately lilily descended into the darkened corridor ,squinting, flabbergested at some disfigured cyclopean nighmarecreature.
It screeches artistically and drums the sideboard with its foul tentacle, sliming and fliming .
"Down with Trump you patriarchical men. Up with cunts dripping blood!".

Ghana meanwhile reestablished nothing because English niggers can't decipher post-modern autism. So with ebonic plague-speak, Western Civilization collapsed again;_;hopelessly. Inshallah.

Grapefully graping grapers vaped grape grapely. Stately plump stating statistician Buck buckled up Buck's cucked chucklefuck.

I regretfully informed my employer that from this day forward I identify as aStirnersexist. Fuckboy!
My Wife's kids aren't ready forthe Ghanaian-rrhea. Nothing cucked quite beyond this phrase:

"Why do our countrymen sniffpanties but lick my wifes grimy kneeholes reluctantly?"

If there may be one truth, it lies within our collective panty-licking compatriots, veritably and objectively they criticize Ghana's political reestablishing. Who can be said to genuinely know another man's stagflation, split-infinitive, or dream
Chapter 2 (Kidz Bop 17)

Green ideas filled with incandescent semen proliferate disapointingly among laymen. Unfortunate user , who after allthese ejaculations had exhausted Mildred,still felt empty, slapped >her servile son.
Chapter 3

bump

"Smoking ruins, desolate and alone. The visions were suspended in a dreamlike ecstasy and depicted a pigeon drowning, flightless and afraid."growled Niggokov.

OS what I can discern so far is there is there is a classroom in Texas full of Ghanese exchange students during a time of political turmoil. Jordan Peterson is coming in (or has come in) to lecture, and then a james joyce fart digression.

i love this so far

youtube.com/watch?v=ako3beDuaO0

Thanks for ruining it drunk-ass talstoi.

pastebin.com/8YcGzC5V

"Why do our countrymen sniff panties but lick my wifes grimy kneeholes reluctantly?"

"He searched for the truth. Answer me, and you shall not hear me."

youtube.com/watch?v=5jlI4uzZGjU

Unfortunate user , who after all these ejaculations had exhausted Mildred's tickled prostate,still felt empty, and slapped >her servile son for being reddit, literally. He would bequeath a vast, unending cum pit. And the smell of asshole left Mildred flinching at the hairy dogs.
"Where have my people brought me"? she groaned.

screaming towards theblackmountains, his heaving breasts held aloft ; aloof, alone."Why Why Did you not see my dong?"

"I... well... maaaaaybe...perhaps.....erm" she stammered, suddenly aware of his overwhelming fragility. His thin, limp wrists shook with delicate honor and pride alike. Finally, gazing like a paralyzed ebony statue, she smiled faintly aware of his pea-like testicles.

the ease squeeze pleased his sense

^this made me laugh

we have something
we had something
I'm drunk like that one guy
I made it
also I deleted it

Farty , arty, bloody mopey marxists ,dopey, meeple " Peterson muttered. "Cleanse yourself , dress for the winter prom and stay quiet, otherwise Ghana may suffer", Peterson quietly muttered again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5L9SYhoSE

my programming socks

ITS GONE
"it's gone", he thought to himself, holding his stupid head in his stupid hands.
Looking around himself at the meaningless stupid things that exist, he just can't make sense of it.
Everything exists to decay. Memory and history. It's here and then it's not. Trying to shrug it off.
"An endless cycle of destruction that expands and contracts," blah blah blah, "within itself. True, false, blah blah.

What did you see when you looked around, at the dust, at the ash?
What popped out and brushed itself off, to ruminate on your mind?

A bell rang and broke him out of a stupor?
It was the neighborhood churchbel
He awoke to the surrounding waste. .
An echo of ebony statues litter the land.
He is starkly reminded of the sheer beauty of their form.

youtube.com/watch?v=IippcraBPKA

youtube.com/watch?v=JYtbR2GMfkA

youtube.com/watch?v=mrUoK_TvVa8

youtube.com/watch?v=yAyRxtD6rqI

?

youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k

Little wildling witch, who twists and shapes the roots of her soul into a dense forest of endless, total abandon.
Dark eyes lurk from the shadows where her sight becomes clouded and fogged.
Poison seeps down the twisted corridor of her veins and freezes over her ebony heart.
It melts in the spring and trickles in a slow flow to the pool of her conception.

youtube.com/watch?v=mslDc9aadHc

ur sucks sock

That was fun. Sorry for being a drunk bar-bar'ian and wrecking it and posting a bunch of youtubes.

no problem. I felt like marina anyway

How do we decide when it's finished? Wordcount?

Then what, flockdraw for the cover?

it was so pretty