/v/ here. Is Keira Metz also the best girl in the books?

/v/ here. Is Keira Metz also the best girl in the books?

Also /v/ here. Thought I'd check out Veeky Forums. If its like /v/ I doubt they read the Witcher novels as theyd be pleb versions of the media.

I haven't read the books and I only played the first game but I liked Superbunnyhop's videos on the series. He read the books and played the games so that he could make a video about the whole thing.

It's interesting that the devs are clearly big fans but they're also doing a kind of intertextual thing with the games.

also?

Never read the books but we all romanced the baddest bitch in the game, right?

Nah was Triss for me. Made that same mistake both in real life and in video games. I never learn.

die in a fire

/thread

Wow big boy nerd Mr Lit thinking he's hot shit. Why dont you fuck off from our thread you little cuck?

how would you like it if I went to your v-board and started posting threads about Spot the Differences games huh? huh?

c'mon now, be ecumenical

Ok sorry

>how would you like it if I went to your v-board and started posting threads about Spot the Differences games huh? huh?

Are you team Shani?

Hello /v/ man please read Goethe's Faust, it's a good entry point for you into real lit since you've (probably) played Hearts of Stone which plays a polish rendition of the legend.

I read it. The point of this thread is best girls.

no please don't do that! I'd do anything to preserve the high quality posting that is /v/! anything but that!

>implying Veeky Forums is high quality

The fact that there are many Martin fans here proves that this board is full of idiots.

one thing that bothered me was that every girl had basically the exact same perfect body so you can only judge who is more pretty by face. it's the redhead of course

thank you user for at least trying to make this about literature. more power to you

>witcher

>not literature

????