If you like chocolate of any type other than dark >80% you do not belong on Veeky Forums

If you like chocolate of any type other than dark >80% you do not belong on Veeky Forums

Wanna bite bro?

do you make all your decisions based on memes you've read on the internet?

You're a retard.

You’re a child.

I don't get it. What's wrong with eating something you like?

I only eat 56% dark chocolate. I'm American btw.

Different chocolates for different uses
>putrecine

I used to hate bitter chocolate. Today I got this as a gift, but the person who gave it to me included some sweet chocolate because she was shocked at how bitter the green tea chocolate was.

Im surprised, but I actually really like it. I guess cutting out all sweet drinks and severely limiting sweets in general really has changed my palette.

If you’re on Veeky Forums and you eat unadulterated chocolate, you’re a shitposter. You’re trying to take the high road but going in the wrong direction. Do me a favor and stick to your containment board.

Palate.

Thanks for just correcting and not shitting all over me.

I haven't been on this board for two minutes and I already found one of my niggas.

You fucking morons

Chocolate is only considered "good" if the COCA FAT percentage is high. Not Coca solid as almost all, if just all, of the on the shelf chocolates on sale.

Coca solid is next to worthless. A real good chocolate should have around 10% to 20% sugar/flavors, more than 60% of COCA FAAAAAAATTTTTT NOT SOLID, other ingredients.

Which crafty manufacturer of cheap chocolates started this misinformation campaign to dupe people paying top dollar for coca powder (something, btw, you can buy 5 dollars per giant can at super store).

cont.

Coca fat is expensive, not only because of its melting points, rarity, and flavor. But also due to their use in high end cosmetics. Coca fat melts at body temperature, which gives good chocolates their melt right on the tongue property as well as the "snap" when bite sharply into it.

Again, coca powder is worthless, and no on shelf cheap chocolate's percentage is referring to the right ingredient that matters.

Pacari master race reporting in

White > Dark > """Milk"""

100% coca is simply white colored pure coca fat

so it definitely is not that

so wtf is it? 100% coca powder, is well, just fucking powder

so again, wtf is that piece of shit?

and 101%?!?!?!? IS THAT SOME SUPER DENSE NON EINSTEINIAN MATTER?

How can you people be so easily duped into buying literal shit is beyond me.

100% dark, 0% chocolate is my facorite kind

Literally every girl I know who likes dark chocolate, has been bat shit insane. I've made it a point not to date women who like dark chocolate

Plate.

I still like milk chocolate once in a while (fucking kinder chocolate is delicious).

why don't all you bitter fags go outside and eat some fucking grass
jesus fucking christ

Well you should know better you dumb fucking cunt, get the fuck out of here with your inferior culinary skills and shitty grammar you filthy piece of human garbage.

>"yeah it's an acquired taste, i wouldn't expect you plebs to like it"

I like any kind of chocolate.
Except this

fuck all kinds of chocolate
>people buy me it for Christmas
fuck

Dark chocolate fags are at least twice as obnoxious as black coffee fags. At this rate you'll catch up to hot pepper fags.

I like 50% or higher

dark chocolate is the best for a number of purposes but acting like it's the only good kind of chocolate makes you seem obnoxious and sub 90 iq

Greater than 80% dark tastes like absolute shit and anyone that straight eats it is a fedora tipping snowflake memester.

No one thinks you're superior to them because you force yourself to eat shit

This. I bought an expensive pound bar of 90+% Swiss dark choco for a cunt ex gf because "oOoOoO lala, I love dark soooo much, oOoOoO lala", and lo and behold I ended up eating 99.9% of it. Wasn't bad tho, would melt it into coffee for happy times. But seriously tho, hope that bitch is dead.

so how do I find the COCA FAAAAATTTT
NO SOLID percentage, is it just the fat percentage?