NY style pizza a best

NY style pizza a best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw1usU64Weg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.
/thread.

Wrong. Chicago Thin Crust shits all over NY Style.

A. gross
B. not kosher

I don't like yeast, so I just eat the sauce and the cheese mixed into cooked, wet, and cut shapes of wheat flour.

I've got diabetes.

What's the best low-carb crust?

>Shit dumbass hipster/poor Chicagoans say

Deep dish is a legitimately amazing regional food. The collected knowledge in Chicago in the techniques allows for a food that you really can only get in Chicago if you want it to be the best.

Thin crust is a generic product in comparison. Living here for a couple years, I get that deep dish is expensive and takes a lot of time, but the hype you hear from the internet on thin crust is silly and its definitely an inferior style. Theres a reason nobody outside of the area has even heard of it, because its not that good. Its the Philly Brocolli Rabe of Chicago.

Except that a Philly roast pork sandwich with broccoli rabe is actually good, while a deep dish pizza is not..

Cauliflower crust is the tits

fake tits.

so, pretty ok.

Naw roast pork with broccoli rabe is a mediocre but regional sandwich. Its inferior to a cheesesteak in every way. So much so that its pretty easy to find people born and raised in Philly that have never even had one. Atleast the inferior thin crust is common in Chicago, but mostly because its what you order for a party when you're cheap and want to look like you're buying alot. Its basically a cracker with a little cheese and sauce so you can get a huge pizza, but is so thin that even a small female can eat a medium pizza by herself and still be hungry.

Deep dish is a shitty American corruption of pizza. You people always ruin other culture's foods.

Spoken like a fatty. And while there's a lot of fatties out there not everyone is a fatty.

this pizza looks far superior then ops pic

NY style with THICC crust.

Get the fuck out of here heeb.

>Italian mad because his country makes a fine version of pizza that is the worst of all famous varieties

if I wanted to replicate something like that at home without really putting in any effort, would it be better to use canned pizza dough, canned bread dough, or a refrigerated pizza dough ball?

Refrigerated dough ball > canned pizza dough > canned bread dough. The refrigerated dough ball probably has the best chance of being higher quality than the other options.

It's no contest.

That's not even a good example of a thin 'go 'za.

>cheese only

Neither is that.

This guy gets it.
>Not soupy
>Hearty if you want it, but can be light if made in the right hands
>Corner crusts are flavor bombs
>Originally made in pans that were produced to hold car parts.
>For those that want a deep dish, but don't want to wait 45 min to get one.
This pizza represents it's city better than any other pizza, except maybe a NY slice, but to me, that's just pizza. This is art.

Forget the lack of toppings, why does it look like it just came out of my oven?

what are those table shits I keep seeing in the middle?

what, are you gonna eat it sitting at your couch like a filthy pig?

They help prevent the box from caving in.

>oh no someone corrupted a leftowers pie invented by literal peasants from Naples

Cheese looks kinda nasty and poorly spread.

I'd still probably eat it.

>square cut

Cheese only is the most patrician way to have pizza.

Korea disagrees.

Oh my God, shut it down, KOREA disagrees.

>diamond cut, diamond cut!
youtube.com/watch?v=Tw1usU64Weg

How did square cut pizza get so popular in the Midwest? I like it since it's the shit I grew up on but about every local pizzeria where I live has thin square cut pizza.

It's better for parties and large groups since it's easier to divide up .

The people that consider dog meat and fermented cabbage to be the pinnacle of cuisine and put shit like mayo and shrimp on their 'pizza' dislike NY Pizza. Whatever shall we do?

For me its boneless pizza.

New Haven style is best

I would lick the final scores from their buttholes

Looks like a grease and starch bomb.

If you're talking about american pizza, then hell yes. Otherwise it's neapolitan pizza. This can fuck off to eternity though.

Detroit is the best.