Redpill me on this man

redpill me on this man

He seems like a hybrid of Melville, Faulker and KJV with some Beckett pessimism and Nietzschean elements

nice pseud genealogy, fag

how can I put this? sacrificing your soul to the devil in order to grant this man one more year of productive work is more than worth it. heck I'd take six months for your entire family.

>nice pseud genealogy, fag
Do you have a non-pseud genealogy?

He's really good at sounding spooky, but he has nothing to say beyond "life is violence", and has no sense of what other people are like (weak characters)

Which writer has the best toons?

I thought Cider House Rules showed a good keenness for people, but holy shit did that book fall off a cliff by page 200. But it was so good I'd reccommend it just for the first 100 pages alone.

It's hard to pick just one author, though. Every author understands people in their own way, aside from a few people that prioritize "ideas" (expressing their own opinions) over people.

t. I have read nothing of his work

>reductionism

awesome writer

Pa. Why are eggs breakfast?
What.
You can put bacon on lunch.
Ye.
But if you put eggs on stuff it becomes breakfast?
The man spat and said the eggs are not for this world or from this world they come from the chicken but the chicken knows it not.
He wiped his chin and spat.

>Corncob "Tortilla" YeCarthy

Fuckin kek.

a joke as old as your involuntary celibacy

t. assblasted reddit mcarthy cuck

t. someone who has never read mccarthy let alone any book in the last month

t. someone who is obviously new and doesn't know mccarthy is a staple meme on Veeky Forums

sorry to disappoint you my man but reading is boring and McCarthy is super boring. stay mad.

pathetic typical millenial
kill yourself

(You) suck my dick butthurt bitchh

why are you here

for the memes my man

how wonderfully you described so many qualities he doesn't have, nor ever will have. he is infected by modernity and of the innovative stature that would hardly impress protazoa. a deft hand at disappointing prose, and a master of the grey, the milquetoast, the oatmeal. a contemptibly plain author held up on stilts of cob.

>redpill me

oh, honey, you have so much more to be "redpilled" on than just books

>War is god

woah ..

nice meme

Having read Blood Meridian this is pretty accurate lmao

is having a Veeky Forums pass similar to having reddit gold?

because he said spat?

honestly just shut the fuck up reddit.

>i am incapable of entering discussion about literature beyond buzzwords

I hope the mods ban you for your incessant shitposting you absolute plebeian.

girls, girls. stfu.

>i call people plebs even though i can literally not participate in a discussion beyond namecalling and buzzwords

tell me what you really think

it is you who is the pleb you fucking faux sincere shitposter. You're everything David Foster Wallace was satirizing in infinite jest. I hope you can sleep with that because I know i wouldn't be able to.

>making baseless assumptions with yet more buzzword insults

oh boy

>this damage control
lmao I just blew you the fuck out. Admit it.

blew me out with what? buzzwords and baseless assumptions?

sure thing sweetie we all know hat happened. maybe try or reddit for a while, I'm sure they would be more your speed.

refer me to what "happened"

you got blown the fuck out! and it was epic.

why are you so obsessed with that site?