Name something that goes better with eggs than ketchup. Be honest, nothing comes close

Name something that goes better with eggs than ketchup. Be honest, nothing comes close.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrambled_eggs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw child

Needs some form of fried potato to really tie the dish together.

black pepper

Just about anything else.

This

I find that old Bay and eggs is a good combo

Hot sauce

Aoli and/or mustard you fucking degenerate

That funny sounding gook sauce with the cock on the bottle

Tabasco

this or green onion

Tapatio + Ketchup on eggs is the best. Make sure to cook in cheese and whole milk.

>black pepper
Wrong.
>old Bay
Wrong.
>Hot sauce
Wrong.
>Aoli and/or mustard
Wrong.
>gook sauce
Wrong.
>Tabasco
Wrong.
>green onion
Wrong.
>Tapatio
Wrong.
Just be honest and accept ketchup's the right answer here. You're all being ridiculous just to try to prove a point.

My dick is ridiculous in your ketchup asshole fagwagon

Salsa and sour cream

Ham

'cha

Cheese.

Spicy ketchup.

maple syrup

Sweet soy sauce

>the picture

Would you like some eggs with that ketchup sir

You got it OP

Hot sauce is okay but not sweet enough. Syrup is decent but makes the eggs too soggy. Kethcup is the percrct choice

This

Literally any hot sauce

cheese

How has nobody said chives yet?

Gochujang has become a favourite of mine

bait as much as you want, ketchup sucks compared to the myriad of other options

>i'm glad you started a convo about eggs

I think poached eggs are worth more than eggs benedict, please use them

Pico de gallo

Bacon
Potatoes
Avocado
Ham
Literally anything but ketchup

What's the point to ham and eggs without ketchup? You'd just be thinking the whole time how dry and flavorless it is because you didn't remember to grab ketchup packets.

Country fried steak and hashbrowns and cuppacawfee, truly the breakfast of champions

Chorizo

Those aren't bad things except you obviously still need to add ketchup for it to be enjoyable.

butter, assholes

You spelled teriyaki sauce wrong

Teriyaki sauce gets old fast. I don't even want to have it two days in a row, let alone as some standard ongoing goto condiment.

Feta or goat cheese is great in scrambled eggs. I love them with ketchup too though so you'll get no arguments from me.

Mustard? Do you have an extra chromosome?

hot sauce. any spicy hot sauce makes eggs taste even better.

ketchup is mostly high fructose corn syrup and low-quality tomatoes.

>crème fraîche
>fresh chives
>salt and pepper

thanks gordon

Two eggs over-easy, black beans with ham, and pan-fried taters, all covered in Tobasco (or any other vinegary hot sauce). Catsup, especially sugary restaurant sauce, can stay out

You don't make your own? I'm not even a huge fan, but I also cook for my three siblings (they pay for groceries, so no complaints), and couldn't in good conscience give them Heinz when it takes all of five minutes to make a nice spicy catsup with a decent cuisinart and an oven

I'm with you OP. Ketchup with eggs until the day I die.

I'd rather have teriyaki for a week than ketchup once. High fructose sugar sauce is for children

Balsamic vinegar.

Spam and yogurt.

This. Did this when I was 6, hate eggs now

cheddar cheese

Where did this meme that you should start cutting yourself off from anything sweet tasting after you grow up come from?
Associating an entire set of flavors with childhood is way more childish than using ketchup ever could be.

hollandaise sauce. No, not that powdered shit in a bag. Make it yourself.

Also your eggs are overcooked.

> your eggs are overcooked
Why do you think they slathered it in ketchup?

Disgusting. Ketchup goes on burgers, hot dogs, tendies, and fried potatoes. That's it. Any one of you nasty little children comes near me with ketchup on eggs, I'm dumping your plate in the trash where it belongs.

Fuck that meme pancake or hash brown shit. I just order from the “sides” section and get 2 eggs over easy and half order of biscuits and gravy. Add cholula. Chug that coffee and call it a day.

>Be honest
>honest

honesty on Veeky Forums

HP SAUCE

Hit me with your recipe nigga. I've never had anything but Heinz or things similar.

Not tobasco but the right hot sauce is the best. Tobasco is for old people and cowboys.

Op and dicks

Any kind of hot sauce.

I like a really good spicy habanero hot sauce. Not that soft vinegary tobasco shit. I mean like a thicker, good sauce that has a real kick.

>t. high fructose fa

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Sorrry for the late reply. If you are using a food processor, two large tomatoes, two chiles (anything from annaheim to habanero), a tiny splash of your vinegar of choice, plus S+P and a teaspoon of vanilla of fresh-ground cumin, give that all 30 seconds on the stove (or until it starts making bubbles. Easiest sauce in the world

Do you cum in your ketchup bottles upon opening them? Or do you finish the first half then fill the rest with your cum?

And then blend to a paste, obviously

Why would anyone want to put op and dicks in their eggs? You uncultured swine

mayo

Meant for

Sriracha

Paprika, salt and pepper.

I usually go with either sour cream and some spices or the best scrambled eggs with chopped onions, chopped grilled bacon, salt and black pepper, some butter and chives on top
Goes great with white bread and your favourite beer

In what universe are potaters a meme? They've been a staple of my diner-diet since I was a babe

Out of curiosity, where are you located? Here they are a breakfast food, almost exclusively (unless served poached with soup)

>ctrl f rice
>0 results
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Egg and rice go together like peanut butter and jelly.

In Poland but im savage enough to eat scrambled eggs whenever I want

I'm also in Poland, but I'm also American so maybe everyone is just lying to me

Why would enyone lie on internet?

White pepper is fucking disgusting. It smells like ass.

>there are people on this planet RIGHT NOW that use ketchup for anything other than da freedom fries

Thanks user I'll have to try this out

>Ketchup goes on burgers, hot dogs, tendies, and fried potatoes. That's it.
Then why does literally every restaurant I've ever used uber eats on for breakfast include ketchup packets?
(It's because you're wrong)

What are you? Five?

>curry powder
>bacon
>hollandaise sauce
You have much better options out there.

>I'm too mature to use a condiment everyone else uses on a routine basis
Your parents must be so proud.

>being this smug about inferiority

hash browns? home fries?

Eggs. Deal with it.

once in a while yeah.
but fried potatoes, onions, peppers and over medium eggs doused with hot sauce and ketchup will make you feel like a fucking man.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrambled_eggs
>Popular condiments served with scrambled eggs include ketchup, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
First one on the list.
I can understand if you have some sort of brain problem that makes you wrongly interpret good combinations like eggs and ketchup as bad tasting, but pretending it isn't a standard condiment for that situation is just willful ignorance of reality.

it's a standard for americans to get arrested multiple times before they're even 18, doesn't mean it's good

>hot dogs
REEs in chicagoian

Hollandaise sauce

Seconded.

literally anything

Anyone adulterating their eggs with anything but a little salt, pepper, or butter doesn't deserve to live