>patrician tier
Marble
>boomer tier
Granite, quartz
>poorfag tier
Tile
>pleb tier
Laminate

What surfaces do you prepare your food on Veeky Forums? Anything less than marble and I won’t be eating it.

Paper plates you pretentious shitter

I use a well-worn plastic food mat.

>Anything less than marble and I won’t be eating it.
what did he mean by this?

What are you, some kind of ape?

call me when marble counter tops are flexible.

>he said while slathering the peanut butter onto his jelly sandwich.

Enjoy your stained and chipped counters.

>What surfaces do you prepare your food on Veeky Forums?

Wood, you tremendous la-la homo man.

>quipped the caveman who still prepares all his dinosaur meat on top of rocks

stainless steel rolling island.
when I'm done can just whip the top down with antibacterial whips.
You may not like it but this is the ideal kitchen surface

I have a $5000 cold table from a resturant I worked at in my loft, what am I, OP?

you forgot elder god tier: wooden counter tops with integrated cutting board

Wood you daft cunt

Edgelord.

Plastic cutting boards for raw meats a wooden one for veggies or cooked meats. Wtf is wrong with you? You don't prepare food on the actual counters.

paper plates

A fagot

>laminate is pleb tier

hey gimme a break I just bought this house...I replaced the electric cooktop with a gas range yesterday so we're making progress

marble does look fucking rad though.

>all that bread
jesus how fat are you

>God tier
Wood

What about marble tile?

Stainless steel sucks as a surface for (some) pastry and bread work. It gets scuffed and actually stains things with steel powder, even after an intensive wipe down. So you can't use a bench knife on it. It's also still a little bit reactive with acidic ingredients that have a lot of contract with the surface, you can taste it. It's great for many things, but it's not even close to ideal for some of the things I make.

>pleb: laminate
>poorfag: Formica
>degenerate: tile
>acceptable: marble, granite
>you fucked up: quartz, wood
>elder god: stainless steel

Why would anyone want their cabinet doors to open up into a shelf space like this. Are they fucking retarded? Also look at how huge those fucking bread sticks are!

Why do people put champagne in a bucket of ice why not use the fucking fridge

it's really poorly designed

If you don't have Carrara's marble you're a poorfag
t- roman

Buying a kitchen like this would blow my entire life savings, I would literally kill myself

that's nice dear

Obsidian, rusty iron from the slaughterhause, glass and mud.

I don't think anything about that kitchen is designed to be functional. It's supposed to look nice and it almost disguises the fact that food is prepared there. My mother remodeled her kitchen to be similar to that. Where you can't see a single kitchen appliance or food product until you open a cabinet. It's actually terrible to work in imo.

>poorfag defected

Not everybody works at Taco Bell.

why you don't let females design anything they will just bury everything in cabinets

Might as well start building kitchens in garages, not like men these days even use the tools anyways

Speak for yourself. I just built a dollhouse for my wife's son.

Marble looks nice and it's great for certain patisserie type tasks but it's shit for a lot of things.
>fragile AND expensive
>stains
>not heat resistant- putting hot things directly on it will fuck it up
>needs repeated treatings/sealings

Stainless steel is the true god tier inless all you do is pastry. Sturdy, heat resistant, easy to clean and sanitize.

You forgot

>looks Soviet tier

I do pastry and use citrus fruits so went with granite. I always wanted to make pro chocolates and temper on a slab of granite/marble and now i can :)

Granite reporting in

Stainless steel + Pine/Oak everything else is top tier

I prepare my food on my dingus, so I’m sure you’ll be having seconds

>he puts food directly on the counter

I think those sort of shelves are where you keep toasters and shit, it's really annoying and impractical unless you want to hide your appliances

where's butcher block on your list?

>bread sticks

so are bread sticks really just tiny french bread?

>Outer space tier
preparing food on zero gravity so it doesn't touch any surfaces

Try moving your fridge to your in floor hot tub when you have a lady over for the evening.

no

the future is bamboo, thanks to flw. the next level is concrete. granite is now and not gonna last.

marble is old school and may make a comeback, but it wont last long.

Wood with clear coat on top

I love the pussies that think because granite is marginally radioactive (And so is fuckin' EVERYTHING!) people went on a granite purge inside homes. Because ZOMG CANCER!!!

expensive kitchen decor is for looks, not function

>chef tier
Steel

yeah, what tier is butcherblock counters?

IDK im too drunk to think about that shit

I guess butcher block counters are cool.

Oh shit