How much reading a day do you do?

I do 30 mins minim

*minimum

3-4 hours.

Hardly do any anymore and it pisses me off. I also seem to lack concentration now unlike my early years.

>I do 30 mins minim
About five minutes

like 5 pages a day

an hour of philosophy, an hour of fiction

books? 10 minutes
Veeky Forums? 8 hours

this but unironically

phil, ~20 pgs.

literary fiction, ~40 pgs.

genre fiction, ~110 pgs.

on a good day

This, ironically.

2 hours fiction
1 hour nonfiction

5 hours

but thats only possible, because i can read at work
otherwise i would be fucked

like 30-45 minutes.

when I had no friends and no life i'd read about 4 hours every day after work. basically lived at borders tbqh.

Zero if I'm attempting to write, otherwise I'll start to write like the author I just read and recognize this and become self-conscious of every word.
Two hours or until I fall asleep otherwise. How can people put a specific page number on how much they read a day?

>reading books

1~2 hours a day, and 1h of learning some language. currently italian. I was at 4~5 when on vacation but then reality striked

I'd love to read more books. I have shelves of books I don't touch.

Minumum 1 page a day (obviously often way more). It keeps the habit going, and it can be done e v e r y single day, by anyone.

This but as an experiment in post-irony for a column in Vice.

2-4 hours

Any day I don't read is a bad day.

I generally try to spend an hour or two reading. Prayer before helps get my mind ready to focus on reading, and sacred music normally helps knock out large portions in a relatively short period of time.

It just takes practice.

Fuck

this regrettably
except i'm writing 1-2 hours a day right now so i dont feel like a complete literary failure

Unironically, this but

hah, I also pray before reading. We are two in the same

>sacred music
what kind?

Also, what do your prayers generally consist of?

this except i dont actually read, i just look at the sparknotes of books people recommend on here

Hendrix, Zeppelin, ACDC, Janis Joplin, and Soundgarden

my answer to both questions btw

Nice

You're probably lacking Iron. Buy some Vit+Min Pills and get your daily dose. After taking them for a couple days I've gone from 20 pages a week to 250 pages (Count of Monte Cristo) yesterday.

30 pages 1 day, 20 pages the next. Ad infinitum.

About a chapter or so. I just try and make progress every day. Need to if I wish to reduce my backlog.

8h