So, what's good?

>So, what's good?
Umm... e-everything is good here.
>Really, everything?
Yes, it's all good.
>OK... so.. what do you recommend?
[points to the most expensive and clearly overpriced item on the menu] The jumbo teriyaki salmon salad.
>Have you had it?
..n-no, but I hear it's good.
>What's your favourite?
W-what?
>Your favourite thing to eat here, what is it?
I like the cheese sticks. And the chicken fingers are great.

I generally avoid eating at restaurants because what most of them offer is so shit I'd be more satisfied with a single raw ingredient on a plate.

>Going to a restaurant that serves overpriced food they prepared yesterday, then reheated for you
>Also expected to tip 20% on top of the already absurd prices, even if the service was subpar
>If you don't tip the server will rush outside to your car and confront you over it

>this conversation happened between 3 attractive women
Based on many personal studies, I can conclude that the women engaged in lesbian sex after this exchange. The patrons were very hostile towards the waitress, and the waitress reacted very submissively. She licked the feet of the patrons, and in turn the patrons sat on the waitress's face.
At that point, everyone had forgotten about the food and the primary conflict of our story was never resolved.

Why are you having an imaginary conversation with a sub 80 iq stuttering waiter?

Fool that you are, the lesbian sex was the resolution. The two diners got a meal and orgasm out of the server, and tipped for their service.

>tfw you round up tip shithead waitresses who pester you every few minutes

I hope they get the picture soon, nobody likes being bothered during meals. Fill my drink and fuck off

Picture unrelated

>tipping
Ill never understand americans. Im glad the practice has all but disappeared over here with the phasing out of cash money and the ease of paying electronically.

>a single raw ingredient on a plate.
That'll be $16

This is the worst thread on /ck right now.

>why is this person asking me this shit again
>I don't know what their likes and dislikes are
>I haven't even eaten a third of this slop on the menu

Restaurant industry being Jewish and not wanting to pay who they employ.

Yet you had to reply like true cu/ck/

Go to cafe style places. You order at the counter, they bring it, and leave you alone.

The Subway thread is worse, imo.

>not just lying about having it

I'll just have those fruit and kale garnishes that aren't on the menu :-)

This thread is chock full of autism.

pls no ableism pls k thx :-)

>Fill my drink and fuck off
God yes.

I had a waitress the other day. She didn't ask "do you want more tea?" - she just filled my cup and walked away.
I tipped like 40%. It was great.

Don't go to such jewish, tip demanding places for food and never go there for work. They are jewing on salaries, you may be quite sure they also are jewing on hygiene and certainly on quality and freshness of food.

Funny enough, the jews deli is a good place to get a great meal and avoid a tip.

Probably why jews like it.

Though do have a tip jar for goys that can't help but tip.

Concur. Restaurants in the US are an awful experience for this reason. I just want fuming food not for the server to pester me the whole time.

Asian-style bells/buzzers are the answer.

>What’s good here?
What do you like?

If I was a picky eater I wouldn’t be fucking asking for the recommendation. Every restaurant must have one or a couple things that are consistently good, with fresh ingredients at hand, and that are good value; the sort of meal that’d make someone a return customer.

This is why I much prefer restaurants with very short and focused menus: you know they actually know what they’re doing with those items, as opposed to a giant / overly-diverse menu where almost everything surely sucks.

You have to understand that servers are caught between customers and management.

Managers are constantly trying to do stupid things like get every server to walk every fucking table through the brand/menu.

Servers just are trying to get the max amount of money possible without pissing off their managers, customers and coworkers.

Some customers like honest servers, appreciate their honesty, and might even laugh if you say "oh the salmon salad is awful."

Others will look at you like you're being a smartass and say "why's it on the menu then?" or some other shit.

People are fucking awful

restaurants are such a headache.
i have never been to one that has had a good ratio of stress/anxiety/hassle to cost/food quality/good experience

>what's good?
i dunno, whats good with you nigga?