ITT: Describe your experience(s) with Papa John's Pizza

ITT: Describe your experience(s) with Papa John's Pizza

Doesn't claim to be anything that it's not. It's fucking mass produced greasy ass slop, but it doesn't try to sell itself as more than that. Dude did nothing wrong.

This. Papa John’s knows it’s greasy delivery pizza. It doesn’t think it’s sit down dining like Pizza Hut, or pretends it’s not some form of chemical waste like dominos and little caesar’s

Papa John's is a testament to the selling power of mediocrity. It's the Bud Light of pizza. Dominos has been busy refurbishing their stores, upgrading their crust, doing take-out pizza guarantees, and bringing new products to market, while all Papa John can do is bitch about protests ruining his cash cow.

Except their tagline is "better ingredients, better pizza, Papa John's" so you couldn't be more wrong. If anything, Little Caesars is the one that built its business on being greasy, cheap, and mass produced with the $5 hot-n-readys.

>doesn't claim to be anything that it's not
>better ingredients, better pizza
what did papa mean by this then?

>Poopoo johns shills
Papa Johns is the bottom tier chain.

It's fine

My power ranking is like

Mellow mushroom = marcos > jets > donatos > papa johns = goodfellas > rest

Sadly the only pizza place near me, but that garlic butter is great and I actually enjoy the sweet sauce

There is no better pizza and Papa John is one sexy badass.

The Papa stepping down due to "backlash" from NFLnigtards is the same as Lady Gaga cancelling a tour due to "exhaustion." What's The Papa's true angle here? My guess is that he's just fed up with corporate life.

I cannot what to see what our new step-papa's pizza is like.

He's not even Italian!? He should have stepped down years ago. Hopefully they get someone who actually comes from the country that invented pizza to lead their pizza company.

It's the only pizza chain I can order from since wife is allergic to corn. We literally can't order anywhere else for this reason.

All in all, not bad.

It can be, but usually isn't.

>Dominos has been busy refurbishing their stores, upgrading their crust, doing take-out pizza guarantees, and bringing new products to market
That's because Dominos is the bottom of the barrel of national pizza chains.
Papa Johns didn't have to because its pizza could at least be classified as edible.

worked there for 3 years, it's the best out of the big 3 pizzas but its nothing special. I hate customers, and I hate drivers. Making pizza was fun though and it gave me some beefy arms becoming able to slap out pizzas en mass.

This.
It's sad when a White company appropriates culture from Italians who were slaves.

Quality is somewhat variant, sometimes the cheese is layered thick and others it's like a thin coating over the crust. My favorite of the major US chains (I live in the south so it's not like I'm swimming in great local options).

I unironically enjoy their complimentary cups of garlic-flavored grease.

Who's going to serve the Ghostbusters their favourite meal now?

They go great in mashed potatoes

Those $5 hot n ready's are like putting a time bomb in your stomach. I know this, and I keep getting them someone help me

I like it more than Dominoes and Pizza Hut.

Don't kid yourself, they're on the same tier.

domino's has the 7.99 deal so you get what you pay for with that one at least.

My favorite mass "chain" store.
My other is a local chain.
Something about their sauce,cheese,and crust just blends good as fuck

Sauce literally tastes like ketchup with a few extra dashes of HFCS for good measure. It's ironic that he bitched about nogs since they're the ones who dump several cups of sugar in their tomato sauce.

Where did all these faggy arbitrary allergies come from all of a sudden? Fuck you ya god damn cocksucker. I hope your wife is injected with corn and dies.

Shit food run by apes for apes. He was right and they will tank because of this nigger cock fluffing faggotry. Fuck the NFL and fuck Papa Jew corporate.

The "garlic" "butter" dipping sauce is pretty good desu.

LOL who fucking cares? There are much better pizza chains and places out there. I have Benny's nearby and one slice is all you need.

>t. Tumblr

What the fuck is a Benny's?

>Who even is Tumblr at this point?

Friend got me to turn from dominos to Papa John's. Better wings and they really load up the sauce on their pizza which I like.

I live in Colorado so I get delicious Pudge Brothers Pizza

Fucking jews. Ruining memes.

I guess he couldn't take the heat

I also dislike Jewish people.

>Jewish """"""people"""""""
FTFY

If I have nothing good to eat and I'm too lazy to go grocery shopping, Papa John's delivery is always a good choice. I like their Philly cheesesteak pizza.

It taste like ketchup on cardboard. Absolute worst pizza joint I've eaten at

Got this during the 2014 winter olympics.
Literally the most disgusting thing I've ever had.

The only time I ate Papa John's a retard friend ordered one of those fucking tomato-only pizzas. No cheese either. And for whatever reason I can't remember right now it was cold by the time we ate it.
Needless to say, it was awful. I haven't ordered from them since then.

Thank God for Telepizza, though. Their pizza is cheap and pretty tasty, Pizza Hut is only slightly better but it's so fucking expensive.
A shame it seems to be failing in my country.

>coerced out your own company

What a fucking cuck.

Papa bless

>attempt to fold combination pizza
>grease from the mechanically seperated chicken meat pepperoni drips onto my hand burning it
>dip into trans-fat soup garlic "butter-style" sauce
>heartburn
>try to drown heartburn in a heavy swig of Diet Pepsi. it gets worse instead.
>zit suddenly appears on hand where pepperoni dripping landed
>pop the zit
>garlic butter sauce comes out
>what_have_I_done_to_my_body.jpeg

That's a spicy meatball

Forgettable.

>the Ghostbusters
But Harold Ramis is dead.

PAPA'S IN THE HOUSE

well I walked in, got on my knee, then papa johns stock dropped

/pol/ btfo

The Za'!

they called me a n*gger, and I'm not even African-American?

I liked it, but that might be because when I order chain pizza I want greasy ass comfort food. Pizza Hut is my favourite for that reason.
Although I'm annoyed, they used to deliver to my area but they just recently decided my apartment was outside their area. I'm like Elaine in that episode of Seinfeld.

>Papa John's CEO, pizza titan John Schnatter, steps down

I guess a lot of niggers buy(steal) Papa John's pizza...

I used to eat the fuck out of it when I was a kid. Papa John's and the Highlander TV show was a weekly thing. For the chains it is the best pie imo.

consider shooty shooty bang bang kil self

they say backlash as though liberals have ever successfully boycotted anything
his sales were fine, he is a billionaire, its time to just retire and now he can be politically unbound

papa john 2024

He's the Abradolf Lincler of pizza.

>other "actors" trying to do their job, even the nig
>fatty can't help but reach for more pizza even though already has some on her plate

how exactly would liberals "boycott" cheap junk food when uneducated poor idiots like you supply the vast majority of their revenue?

It's alright pizza that's overpriced

You must be a fellow ATLanon

This faggot deserves everything he gets for being a virtue signaling black cock fluffing homo.

>getting this offended by a throaway damage control line
even david duke understood the winks and nods, how does it feel to be stupider than david duke?

>Being a neo nazi
Neo nazis are literally the Jew's greatest ally

>order Papa Johns
>get one (1) little anchovy per slice
>that'll be $3 extra plus tip

fuck off

my nig

the kids that were cooler than me would always try to get me to drink the garlic sauce. i hate papa johns.

That's how allergies work user. They can come out of nowhere. My wife loves pineapple. She ate it frequently her whole life. Then one year she had some and her throat started to close. Now if she even has a drop of juice from pineapple or other tropical fruits with similar protein, it can kill her. She is developing an allergy to strawberries as well we found out not too long ago

>Garlic "butter"
Eww user

ah, so you admit you have no power

stay salty, loser

You basement gibbles are so miserable. You just pray for misery.

>having a conservative political opinion makes you "controversial"
Makes it sound like he's an advocate for pedophillia or something.

but user, you brought up boycotts out of nowhere, why would I be "salty" that I have no power to boycott a brand trying to fabricate its own version of the chick-fill-a "oh boohoo I'm oppressed by libruls" publicity stunt?

you can have your poorfag kibble and delusions of persecution, I'll continue eating like a decent human being

Sounds like it could maybe be a chronic immunodeficiency type thing

NOOOOO! NOT PAPA JOHNS... OH GOD... NOT PAPA JOHNS!! SAVE ME ADOLF...

Papa John's is easily the worst pizza I've ever had. The sauce tastes like spaghettio's sauce. Literally inedible.

I worked for papa johns for 4 years.

Only corporate can open stores in populated areas. Franchises are pushed out to the sticks. Good look trying to open a franchise since they sell franchise territory off in huge chunks. Like one person owns all franchise rights to rural north Georgia.

I'm sure you will, because you're an elitist shill

This guy was the only reason I ever bought Papa Johns. We need more outspoken right-wing CEOs triggering libcucks in our world.

Amen brother.

Do you like model trains by chance?

It was decent the one semester I was at UofL because students got discounts and no delivery charges if they paid with their meal plan while I was there.

Haven't had it since. If I order pizza, it's Larosa's, Pizza Hut or Domino's.

if they didn't have their 50% off when the local baseball/basketball or college sport team win or score x ammount
I wouldn't even bother with them

Gummy. Not great. Thin crust is better but other places have better thin crust.

It isnt exactly bad, for chain pizza. At least they give you 6 cups of pepperchinis if. you ask for them.

My favorite moment is a tie between the last time I bought pizza and random sides and the time where I will NEVER buy from them again.
I like pizza,not politics. I will abstain by not giving them my dollar.

Good sauce, decent crust, shitty cheese
Better than garbage like little caesar's and pizza hut, worse than dominos

It's okay on the pizza, absolutely the worst in terms of delivery costs and shit.

>"Better ingredients. Better pizza"

That dude's house is fucking dope

u from jersey?

>order Papa John's
>special going on: 2.99 for "maximum game time sausage"
>like sausage so I click on it
>30 minutes later
>doorbell rings
>Papa John himself is delivering
>as I open the door, he kicks it in
>pushes me down and takes my pants off
>wife is screaming, kids are hiding in the hall closet
>I fight but Papa John's blend of Italian herbs and spices has given him some kind of super strength
>strain as the hot garlic butter dribbles down my ass
>scream for my wife to take the kids and just go, just run anywhere so they don't have to see this
>pushes me down face first onto a medium pepperoni pizza
>as he enters me, he whispers into my ear
>"How's the sausage special, faggot?"
>his vile thrusting is too much for me
>his cock pounds my prostate and I can all over our pizza
>he pulls out and also cums on the pizza
>wipes his bloody, shitty, cum drenched cock on my curtains and walks out
>wife and kids silently creep out of hiding
>I'm pantsless, lying face down on a pizza, covered in blood, shit, and cum
>turns out the pizza really is pretty good

I don't know what the purpose of that promotion was though.

hella fricken epic

Raw dough in the middle and ketchup with sugar sauce.

>canned mushrooms

He mean better ingredients & better pizza compared to what they used to do before, not compared to others.

Being this autistic.

He said too lazy, not too afraid.
Autism is when you'll only order from places with online ordering because you hate making phone calls.

Worked there as a driver for 4 years. Hated 95% of the inside workers and the customers, but the cheese bread is pretty good and i like how they don't soak their shitty crust in shitty oil.

Here’s a pic of Papa John’s new CEO.

Her neck looks like where the back of my dick connects to my sack.