What are some good books to read after smoking a couple of bowls of dank ass weed?

what are some good books to read after smoking a couple of bowls of dank ass weed?

The same ones that would be good before getting high

Cook books.

DUDE

Anything by Peter Hitchens

My diary desu

Wittengstein's Philosophical Investigations, assuming that you are already comfortable with this work. Study it while sober and read it again while stoned. You'll find out that playing out his examples and directions ("Picture X" or "Imagine X", sentences that appear costantly), given that you have no tolerance for it.
Imho in the long run weed drains your creativity: the experience is clearly more productive when you have forgot what it feels like to be stoned.

In my experience aristophanes comedies are grear for a post-blaze reading.Maybe thats general for all comedians.

per petterson - out stealing horses.

short, well-crafted sentences with an intangible beuty to them.

I can't deal with long meandering scentences whilst stoned....I couldn't read more than a page of under the volcano.

Discworld is cool too

Crime and Punishment

The meme trilogy.

The Organon by Aristotle

yeah i came to rely heavily on marijuana as a way to express myself. it's taken me about three years (to this very week, no joke) of being sober to feel like i'm jogging back on my brain, my memories, and my creativity. that also might have to do with the massive rum bender i went on three days ago. it really popped something loose.

underrated post

to user: idk how yall could read whrn high, i get super tired and cant read very long at all

Smoke a sativa my son

what's going on in this thread

Fucking comic books

Gargantua and Pantagruel

I like to turn on synth music by John Carpenter and read Stephen King short story anthologies after getting lit. I'll pack bowls in between stories. Night Shift and Skeleton Crew are particularly good for this.

hella comfy thread

Any pop-up book really

Shakespeare
The humor really pops when I'm baked

Fucking quads tell no lie

>t. habitual smoker

>the experience is clearly more productive when you have forgot what it feels like to be stoned.

Fuck this thread is speaking mad truth. Any smoker needs to take this and

Is reading fun when high? Whenever I watch movies high I literally can't remember anything that happened during it the next day, I'd guess the same happens with reading

Poetry is a fucking riot and prose is usually good if it's very detailed and precise. Flowery, almost poetic prose is tough because between the incredible language and imagery, there's a lot going in which can easily 'distract' you from retaining anything or gaining anything.

If you can still read smoothly (not going back every few words to re-read) it's great.
If your not used to it, reading something that you already know can help.

I find some books easier to read while high. I think it makes the imagery more vivid.

Disgusting.

Science and Sanity. But most importantly ILLUMINATUS!

You do not have to remember things to have them change you. It's all about effectively brainwashing yourself.

I go prehistoric when I get high desu. I still enjoy thinking, talking and listening to audio, in addition to food and music and sex and other sensory stuff, but I dislike engaging with dead written symbols.

Deciphering scribbling just doesn't feel right under those circumstances.

thingken of band society

WEED

glutamine rebound is a hell of a drug

Soon.