Hey guys! Im gaining weight and it pissing me off! I need recommendations for a quick easy to make diet so I can lose...

Hey guys! Im gaining weight and it pissing me off! I need recommendations for a quick easy to make diet so I can lose my gut and not look like Dale from KOTH. Im 30 and smoked cigs for ten years. Soon as I quit and moved to vaping I turned into a fat faggot. Plz help me!

I pretty much only eat wings from B dubs. I go there on Tuesday and order 300 and then I freeze them and thaw them out in the microwave when I'm hungry.
Since I started my diet I lost 14lb and it's been 2 years so I'm doing pretty good

I invested in a pressure cooker, and made a lot of rice, steamed veggies and chicken breasts/thighs.

(OP)
I pretty much only eat wings from B dubs. I go there on Tuesday and order 300 and then I freeze them and thaw them out in the microwave when I'm hungry.
Since I started my diet I lost 14lb and it's been 2 years so I'm doing pretty good

intermittent fasting

I bet you already look like dale and there's no stopping it

Learn to count calories. Eat abundant amounts of fiber. Avoid overly fatty or sugary foods.

Pic related is an example of a good, healthy, low calorie meal that can be eaten three times a day without maxing out on one's calorie intake. It's got lots of different vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B9, C, E, K) and minerals (iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc), several different kinds of essential amino acids, all of this under 300 calories per serving.

Exercise.

Pretty much. I don't drink piss beer though. I drink mostly IPAs a few times a week. Is that a part of the problem? Figured IPAs are healthier and wouldn't cause a beer gut as bad as Pabst or Budweiser.

>IPA
Xenoestrogen ridden soyboy detected. Go to Veeky Forums and we'll fix you up. Veeky Forums knows as much about dieting as on politics.

>Figured IPAs are healthier

/fat/ knows literally nothing about anything.

Exercise.
Stop drinking if you drink
Count calories
Don't snack between meals
Don't sleep 2h after eating

Count calories.

Weight lift 2-3x/week at least.

Stop drinking sugary drinks/soda/etc. Drink only water, unsweetened tea, black coffee, and in moderation, alcohol (red wine is the best).

Consider cutting out cold cuts/shitty mean (e.g ham, salami, bacon) or just become pescatarian which is better.

eat once a day - dinner. 2000 calories is very filling and then you're sleeping

Kek

for me it is the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich

Idk, Veeky Forums really has the long showers with other males technique down to T. Their diet and squats, not so much.

This

How the fuck did you figure that?

Exercise and eat healthy. Those two together can't be beat. You are unlikely to lose the weight and keep it off simply by doing one or the other.

Snacking between meals isn't bad, it gives your metabolism a boost.

Okay so I recently stopped cold turkey with the energy drinks for work daily and switched to kombotcha (good right?). So now I think a got a new years res brewing (Thanks Trump). How about bringing yogurt, fruits and veggies for lunch at work and rice/chicken/steak for dinner. No butter, soda and fastfood. Will that work?

easy dieting

level 1
>count calories until you can estimate your intake within 10% regularly
>this makes you aware of how much you are eating

level 2
>cut sugary drinks in favor of coffee, tea, water
>start learning to cook
>buy tupperware
>healthy meal prep on sundays, reheat throughout the week.
>this starts to retrain your gut flora to thrive on healthy foods
>processed bullshit will start to be unappealing in large amounts

l3v3l 3
>pick a stricter diet that appeals to you and STICK WITH IT FOR AT LEAST A MONTH
>if it feels effortless at the end of the month, keep going
>if it feels laborious, ditch and pick a new diet program
>I found OMAD (one meal a day) the most enjoyable and energizing

whatever you do, don't start exercising until you're at least halfway to your goal. exercising is a noob trap for weight loss, you can exercise for an hour and ruin your gains with 3 min of weakness. if you had that level of discipline you wouldn't need to ask for diet advice.

Fuck dude that's the only thing that's keeping me from losing my shit. I cant drink a few a week??? How about red ale?

Vape your favorite food flavours as a substitute for eating.

>look like Dale from KOTH
I'm a tranny, and that is my exact body type

Veeky Forums is a mess.

Veeky Forums is the intellectual's board.

Go to Veeky Forums and read the sticky. Say what you want about the board but the sticky contains all information you need to get started.

No

All you have to do is eat less and keep track of your calories. Hold yourself accountable. You don't have to change what you eat at all if your only goal is weight loss. I've lost 45 lbs since August and I still eat fast food almost daily.

Completely untrue you uncultured swine

Stop drinking soda, first things first. Stop drinking beer and eating so many damn carbs. If you're serious about losing the weight, try the Paleo diet. Have a glass of red wine, or, if you're an alcoholic or afraid to look like a pansy, vodka and seltzer.

Post pics

Why red wine/vodka?

SAD

vodka and maybe tequilla are the top liquors with the least amount of carbs.
>mfw just bought two 12 packs of heineken.
bout to get even fatter boys

I've been having too much cider lately desu, I need to go back to vodka then I suppose..!

reading comprehension, nobody said you can't kick one or two back a few times a week
2000 calories a day and go for a jog three times a week, if you do that you'll be FINE

Red wine is healthier for you than beer. Provided you're only going to have 1 or 2 glasses a night. If you drink a lot, probably better off with vodka.

What dish is that? I'd like to make it myself

>First wake up
-Do metabolism boosting exercises
-Drink a cup of ice cold water
-eat light
>Lunch
-Eat fruits/vegetables and water
-Drink hot water or tea
>Night
-Eat balanced meal
-Drink Hot water or tea
-Do metabolism boosting exercises three hours before you usually go to sleep
-Drink a cup of ice cold water
>Throughout day
-drink cold water
-eat dried seaweed

IPAs are probably the highest calorie class of beer, some are upwards of 300 calories for one bottle/pint

>whatever you do, don't start exercising until you're at least halfway to your goal. exercising is a noob trap for weight loss, you can exercise for an hour and ruin your gains with 3 min of weakness. if you had that level of discipline you wouldn't need to ask for diet advice.

legitimately good advice

You knew I would. Because I'm a tranny.

Not him but you looking >

not bad, but for a tranny the face is really what is make or break

There's no reason to cut butter out of your diet, you should just consume in moderation. If you're not slathering everything in butter or eating sticks of butter for a snack, it's not going to hurt you. Unless you're going to cook like a chode you'll need to use fat at some point and butter is a good one for most uses.

>I stopped drinking energy drinks and soda
>Fruits and yogurts, kombucha
You are probably still inhaling sugars. Switch to a keto diet and drop them carbs bruv.

Beer in general is absolutely loaded with carbs. Stouts and porters are the worst with ipas not fsr behind.

Either switch to drinking straight hard liquor like vodka (no mixing you pussy bitch) or drop the drinking all together/only drink on cheat days.

You drink pussy hipster ipas though so go fuck yourself

Start running and exercising fool. Cut soda and switch to water, you ought to be fine with that alone.

Beer has a lot of calories. You could probably drop weight just by cutting out alcohol if you're drinking as much beer as I'm guessing.

Work out you twig piece of shit

t. facebook mom weight loss advice

this

VAG, good taste.
[spoiler]too bad your dick don't work.[/spoiler]

Eat more chicken and less red meat. Cut out sweets period. No more unnecessary sugar

Thank

My face is great. Tho I still have some facial hair ahah

What does "VAG" mean though?

I lost 35 pounds in high school doing this, faggot

i would give anything to start balding and get a beer gut so i can start looking like dale

>17 year old metabolism
It's not that your advice is bad, but it's pretty easy to lose weight when you're in high school, desu.

Bank account
>-$5.00

Pretty much this. There's a rich history (biblical and otherwise) surrounding fasting.

I think it's dumb to force-feed yourself 3x+ times every day. I usually do 1-2 meals unless I need to lose weight, then it's 0-1.

volkswagen auto group

Hey, I haven't heard anyone speak of B dubs since I was in Greenville

Are you sure that wasn’t just the 14 pounds of cash in your wallet that you started with.

I have lost maybe 7 kilos in 5 months by eating more fresh meat and less carbs and only eating one meal between one and 3 days a week. Otherwise no change in diet or habit.

>feelsgoodman

literally me

>rice
>beans
>lentils
Wouldn't be a Veeky Forums thread without having the meme foods.

just drink vodka if you're trying to get drunk

True

>lefty wheel
L O N D O N

>
Veeky Forums is rotten garbage, the only reason it continues to exist is to prevent you absolute wastes of humanity from spreading your absolutely garbage ideals to other boards.
Kill yourself.
Kill everyone that associates with you.
As painfully as possible.

Whole food plant based diet is easiest to sustain long term.

cancer

i eat all i want and never gain weight... lmao?????

LooooL. Straight vodka it is then.

XD

I Eat 1800 calories a day and take 2 Tbsp of fiber in the morning, I also have an active job. 5'11" 140 lbs. I used to weigh 205 lbs when i was eating 3200 calories a day of fast food.

>lmao
Fuck off back to Facebook, normie.

Howdy newfag

>using normie unironically in 2017
Shit, did you just read about Veeky Forums on ebaumsworld and decide to pop in?

if you are gaining weight and not having fun doing it you are doing it wrong.

Faggot.

Well I am having fun crushing my wife.