I got $10 worth of prosciutto from a deli earlier today, and now I can't stop eating it

I got $10 worth of prosciutto from a deli earlier today, and now I can't stop eating it.

Please help.

>not getting mozzarella too

Prosciutto is gods gift

>meme bacon

why even eat this its just meme nutrients i eat soy sprinkled in vitamin supplement powder every day.

Buy some Serrano ham so that you'd stop eating prosciutto to eat Serrano ham.

Theyre completely different you cooklet. One isnt drenched in fat for starters.

Show me a bacon that I don't have to cook to eat.

Try it in any form of toasted sandwich with decent cheese, cracked black pepper, and whatever greens you give a shit about, maybe a smear of whole grain mustard. Dress it lightly with balsamic for all I care. Prosciutto is a sandwich ingredient of great power.

A better sandwich is prosciutto + fresh mozzarella + roasted red peppers + greens dressed with olive oil and balsamic on an untoasted roll

I'm not going to argue with you because that sounds delicious too. I'd toast though. Respect for the balsamic though. It's an underrated condiment/dressing on the sandwich.

?
you guys never fail to amaze me
not the person you're replying to btw

I'm afraid I can't help you old boy, Prosciutto is the crack cocaine of the ham world.

I prefer to use a crusty roll as opposed to sliced bread, which I think negates the need to toast it. You already have the outside crunch that toasting produces.

I'd eat the whole thing, too. Because damn, that looks good.

Now i want some cured salmon

Get yourself some hard cheese and canteloupe

Thank me later

smoked one? anyway yeah cant be compared

well 10$ of prosciutto would end in a couple meals if it's real
if you got too much of it it's probably some poor quality copy that is mostly salt and fat

>Not having a whole Serrano ham that you can slice from at leisure

I like crusty breads in sandwiches too, i'm just saying that getting the crumb toasted helps with texture and keeping the sandwich from falling apart especially with excessive or really thin liquid condiments like balsamic.

Get some honeydew melon nigga, cut into little pieces and you've got a great starter.

Failing that just get some antipasti bits (olives, cheeses, sundried tomatoes) and go to town on that meat.

Melon gives me stomach cramps.

>$10 worth of prosciutto
But, that's like nothing. That will not last long enough to even say "can't stop eating" because you will stop eating before you actually start.