Tell me, when you want an easy but tasty sandwich, what do you put on it?

Tell me, when you want an easy but tasty sandwich, what do you put on it?

I usually go with salami, lettuce, tomato, sharp cheddar, brown mustard, and spicy pickles on toasted white bread.

>tomato on a salami sandwich
You uncultured swine

don't judge me :(
it's all I know, I made this thread to improve my sandwich game. if it helps, I slice up roma tomatoes rather than using the regular flavorless watery ones.

salami, pepperoni and provolone with mustard, mayo and jalapenos. I'll skip they mayo if I'm throwing it in the George forman though

Not bad. When I want just a really simple, quick sammy I go with a top quality ham and cheese with a raw milk tomme and some spicy honey mustard on a crusty baguette.

Monte cristo.

I wouldn't call that easy, too much clean up for me.

>crunchy peanut butter
>grape jelly
>honky bread
>wash it down with chocolate milk

Bacon and tomato, very light dressing of mayo.
Best bacon I've used is maple-cured bacon.
It's not a healthy meal but it's godlike to eat.

turkey club, cuban, or pastrami/corned beef with mustard

BLT is the greatest sandwich ever made. Sometimes you can add a little A as well.

BLTs are really good but it's a considerable amount more effort than cold cut based sandwiches unless you keep cooked bacon sitting around all the time.

Fried Egg Sandwhich with fake bacon if I dont have any ham. put smoked paprika on the egg, use a touch of lard when frying the egg, tastes like bacon. Put a slice of cheese on it and let it melt, toast the sandwhich in the pain after you partly cook the egg, yolk still soft, but not runny, cheese melted, buttery bread nice and toasty, smokey meat flavor, perfect breakfast

Bake my own bread, so that's not exactly whipping one together, but that's what I use.

Thin sliced turkey
avocado
tomato with a little salt and pepper
provolone cheese
maybe some mayo

I actually do. I prep my meals with the stuff that takes longer to cook or clean up after.

keep a glass container of bacon in the fridge for however many days I plan to eat it.

I like my Ass on the side.

BLT + Horseradish, debate me

turkey breast
lettuce
cheddar
salami if I'm feeling fancy

I'll also cook an egg over medium sometimes to add to sandwhiches. I crack the yolk before putting it on there though. Still mostly runny but the outside has kinda cooked to where it doesn't just run everywhere and it won't fucking explode all over your mouth when you take a bite.

I cook a grilled cheese with different kinds of cheese, but i add sliced pepperoni and avacado as well. Probably one of the best sandwiches I've ever made actually.

>peanut butter and jelly
America is a joke