Anyone starting to develop their own philosophy on things? what r you interested in

anyone starting to develop their own philosophy on things? what r you interested in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XK7CDEYQMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also i dont mean like political stance im talking pure philosophical

i am interested in COCKS

Isn't this just something that all thinking people do at all stages of life? Be more specific user. Or alternatively - you're clearly in that position yourself. What have you been thinking?

failures of democracy, and education.
stuff about individualism.

You just said not political then hit us with 'fail of democracy' cannot tell if op is b8 or a cuck or both

democracy in GENERAL. not just in politics

Still haven't convinced me you aren't a cuck

Everyone does that at some point in life; tho the more well read tendo to try do real philosophy, while other people not so much well read prefer develop philosophys of life or find some philosophy and/or creed that provides them emotional confort over the hardships of life...

That said I do.
Usualy more interested in political, artistic and individual stuff.
I would call it some kind of aristocratic militarism, tho I am not so sure if is more aristocratic or more autocratic.
Probably autocratic.

>life is a highway, I'm wanna ride it all night long

why do i need to convince you anything??

These letters aren't real

Real maturity comes when you realize that all ideologies are baloney. Everytime you choose one you limit yourself and your picture of reality. Also you create enemies for yourself (the believers of conflicting ideologies). So why do it? To get a sense of identity? What even is that? Its stupid really.

people that dont have the same ideology as u isnt make them enemy, u just have different thoughts. not everyone is meant to think the same anyway we are all different

>t. woman
>just b urself

I'm developing a whole worldview based on the fact that free-will does not exist.

Cioran had a really good quote about that which mimics the same notion.

Sorry to fag, but I can only find it on here: youtube.com/watch?v=7XK7CDEYQMY

Deniel of one ideology is already one ideology.
No matter what happens, ideology is in the head of every person. Our ideals are driven by ideology. It dosent need to be a popular or a formulated one, but the fact is that everyone has a ideological thinking, and this ideological thinking varys in intensety.

how does it not exist.

I do have "my own philosophy" but I subscribe to the "nothing new under the sun" outlook in that my philosophy probably already has a name I just don't know due to lack of education

A speculative theist interpretation of Hegel.

sense of identity is important and some ideologies should be made into enemies. What is the point of being a fence riding weakling? you want to feel smug while commuting to nothing, not having strong feelings is not an accomplishment
someone has to rule. all that " different thoughts" stuff is nice on paper but bit different when they move next door and you have to deal with their difference, some you will tolerate but some clearly have to go

>free-will does not exist.
is an excuse made to comfort losers

Easy on the hate.

I actually agree that it is comfort for losers, but nonetheless it is still true. The metaphysics of determinism + the laws of nature = no free-will.

And muh compatibilism is a bunch of BS

>le we can avoid ideology
Seriously?
Give me a source that this is possible. Can be cognitive science or neuroscience. I'll wait.

I believe that glass is not see-through, rather it brings forth a projection of the (noumenal) world existing beyond the pane, presenting on the surface a stereogram like image (like a tv screen that shows stereograms, that when you focus your vision beyond the tv a 3d world appears, which you mistake for the world beyond the tv, when in fact you're not seeing beyond the surface. Same with mirrors but reversed (projections a stereogram on it's surface of the world before it)

I also subscribe to something I'd call 'linguistic idealism', something like that. where there's an inseperable relationship between the phenomena world and language. with our children, in teaching them laguage, we create their reality, the community builds the childs way of experiencing reality

instead of "i think, therefoe I am" as the extent of doubt, it's actually, "I doubt, therefore meaning exists (you can't understand doubting without the existence of meainng (doubt is a word with meaing)), you can't doubt without meaning existing, therefore meaning is the limit of doubt not the ego, meaning is the foundation of reality (which leads to my 'linguistic idealism')

scietific instrumentalism
no external world

if there is no experiential difference between hmans and p-zombies, then there's literally no difference between the two. in the same way h20=water. the existence of experiences beyond my own, to me, exist in the same way as the wall behind my head. it's posited as a way of framing the world, as part of my conceptual scheme. it has o knowable, or speakable exisence beyond that. I guess I'm a solipsist, although I don't deny other people have conscious experience, I just debate the meaning of that. to me, it just means that I frame the word around me as other people having experiences. I can't speak of the word beyond me(as in, I literally can't, I can't refer to it)

antinatalist

I also truly believe that the source of moral facts (moral realist) is myself. my opinions decide what is right and wrong.

no god

I believe in an afterlife. after I die life will thrust me into some sort of pheomenal experiece again

I believe in a very primal sort of self. it's unknowable like an arrow shooting at itself, or an eye seeing itself. I can't refer to it, or experience it. but I believe in it, as in I feel like it must be positied

I also think life is basicaly competely incomprehensibly insane/absurd, nobody has any idea what the fuck is goig on, and what life is. I often freak out and go into these weird high anxiety states about how utterly strange it all is

how am i hating idiot i just said how does it not exist and u get triggered lmao.

lmao look how much you are frothing at the mouth you whiny little bitch