Give me ideas for burger seasoning. I'm tired of just salt&pepper

Give me ideas for burger seasoning. I'm tired of just salt&pepper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just do salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne. Simple but everyone loves them. I feel like burgers benefit from simple seasoning and good toppings.

I do salt, pepper, a little bit of marmite, cayenne, and garlic powder

2 lbs lean ground beef 80/20 or better
2 med eggs or one extra large egg
1 pkt of Lipton onion soup mix
1/3 cup diced green bell pepper

Awesome!

Coffee grounds

Rosemary and Thyme are good ones, I think.

I swear every diner in that Guy Fieri TV show used coffee in their meat and sauces. Can someone explain this meme to m

garlic/onion salt and a little bit of paprika.

Marmite huh? Intradasting

honey, marjoram, salt, white pepper
no bully pls, i'm just french

Coffee and red meat pair well together. Some people use coffee in their chili as well.

Use more pepper, a tad of thyme and some cayenne.

The best thing to accompany a burger is a slice of good cheese melting on top of it, I find a good manchego to be quite good, otherwise there are a few blue cheeses that mix great with a burger

It's basically "umami" paste

This gave me an idea to grind some dried porcini mushrooms to powder and mix it with the meat next time. I bet that would really boost it.

A plain burger w/ a cup of coffee is one of my go to comfort meals, gonna have to try this one day.

Bam!

I like how meme chefs can just sell vague products with their name on it and people buy it.

oh god, theirs got to be a million different sauces n seasonings. try some different bbq sauces. then some soy sauce n milk. by the time you get half way through the isle youll be sick of burgers.

Old Bay is GOAT for burgers.

>white pepper on a burger
why

tequila burgers are good:
salt
pepper
tequila
bread crumbs
lime zest
chopped garlic

Good burgers don't use sauces.

never use store bought sauces if you want a good burger, you're sick of them because you're using store bought sauces and not actually making a good burger.

Seconding Old Bay
Montreal steak seasoning is gr8 if you're grilling them, but it'll burn in a pan.
Tony Chachere's

Just make your own 1k Island, OP. On a grilled potato roll with two slices of American cheese and a little iceberg, you've got the perfect burg.

Marinade the meat in shitty bourbon over night

>old bay
my nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E

Cocoa, Mayonese and Garlic!

Olive oil, garlic powder, a touch of liquid smoke, cracked black pepper and kosher salt.

Use soy sauce instead of salt

Adding egg turns it into a meatloaf in hamburger patty form.

Mustard.
Brown french mustard doesn't work that well, but plain old yellow english mustard is perfect.
You can use that squirty american mustard in a pinch, but it's not quite as good.
Paste or powder doesn't matter, just mix about 1 tsp per kg in with the meat and all the other seasonings before you divide it up into burgs.

This is p. good advice for a lot of things that are missing "something".