Tfw just moved to California

>tfw just moved to California

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/study-confirms-iq-tests-do-not-accurately-predict-intelligence-243971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DOYERS

If she's in California, why does she have an LA hat?

>Not the based Angels or A's
>The eternal underdogs of California baseball

>moving to california
Do flyovers really do this?

Goddamn. Unfortunately, yes they do. On the bright side we're pricing these poorfags out of the golden state as we speak. Now Washington, Idaho, and Nevada are the three fastest growing states. Get out and stay out you fucking flyover cucks! Back to the cheap shithole from whence you came!

enjoy crippling taxes and rent

los doyers

She moved from the flood state to the fire state to help.

>implying that anyone could possibly make California worse than native Californians already have

Why did momiji become a meme again?

You're moving to California where everyone else is trying to move out
kek

Why would you move to California lmao

t. ex californian in based midwest

This can't be real.

Move back to your containment state.

Not all californians are bad. just most

>moving to california now
lmao why

Eat some Mexican food.

Move back to it. Get out. We're full.

>fell for the college > stem > job meme
>somehow got a silicon valley job
>after taxes, rent, and student loan payment, feel poor
>actually look at my disposable income
>oh shit, I am actually poor
>rice and beans tier poor
>canned anchovies are my most decedent splurge tier poor
fuck california

Shoulda joined a construction company instead of college and you'd be rolling in dough right now.

Of course you're poor. You're just starting out in your career, plus you moved to the most expensive area in the country. Just stick with it. I moved to NorCal for an engineering job 10 years ago, after working in my field elsewhere for about 7 years, and I'm doing great. My lifestyle has never been better, and l love it here. You have to pay your dues to reap the rewards, user.

california is the containment state

I will stick around, the job I have now is too good to pass up. At least I get to dress casually (poor college student wardrobe) and they feed us. It does wear on you when you go into work on Sunday just for the meals.

I was interested in welding for a while. It seems fun and lucrative.

>moving to a state with 13% income tax
>moving to a state with millions of illegals
>moving to a state that is constantly on fire
>moving to a state that saw homeless rates rise 26%
>moving to a state that has one of the lowest average IQs
>moving to a state that has no water, and when it does get water massive damage occurs to neglected infrastructure
>moving to a state that is letting its infrastructure collapse at the expense of social welfare programs
>moving to a state that is the bottom 10 of K-12 education
>moving to a state that is 12% of the country's population, but has 34% of the country's welfare recipients
>moving to a state that is about to get rightfully ass fucked by tax reform
>moving to a state that encourages illegal immigration

Dodgers choke in the postseason

the fuck is this gay faggot shit?

>moved to California

what? why?

Stop watching faux news, dipshit.

kershaw is a bum

trade his ass

You dun goofed

I'm sorry for your loss.

I just moved out of California and I've never been happier.

>CA
>the state whose federal tax dollars keep a number of red state hell holes from looking more like northern mexico than they already do
>mfw MS state budget is 48% federal tax dollars

You're like a dog who bites the hand that feeds it, and you know what happens to those dogs? But at least those states don't have illegal immigrant issues since they're worse than northern mexico, lol!

FUCK MIKE TROUT
U
C
K

M
I
K
E

T
R
O
U
T

Faggot, enjoy your AIDS, you spicloving piece of shit

Don't forget that housing has been a sellers market for like the last 2 decades. Fuck this hellhole. Cheapest studio near me is 810 a month I'm just trying to get though school man.

>takes the L
nice niggerbabble, retard

>falling for the 'lol college is a scam' meme

3 years so far at a UC, I haven't had to pay a single cent of tuition.

Plenty of friends of mine have graduated with six figure offers. Lets see the income over time for that construction job on a graph compared to going to college and getting a professional job for 10 years, 20 years?

>3 years so far at a UC, I haven't had to pay a single cent of tuition

How'd you do it? My best Aid offer was a 20k loan for the semester

>assuming I made the webm

just becuase you picked a good major and have a full-ride or some tuition free bullshit doesn't mean that most degrees are useful.

¿Hablas español?

Those are the fastest growing because commiefailians are fleeing your literal hellscape for better places. Unfortunately they also infect these places with their libcancer. For the benefit of the entire country place stay in your containment state.

Enjoy your inferior burgers libtard lul

>get tech job in Cali
>job position opens in a rural cheap area of Virginia
>take job and a pay increase to live like a king

It's not about who wins or loses, it's how you play.

I agree that Whataburger beats the shit out of In-N-Out, but the lifestyle and cultural richness is 9999999 times better here (NorCal specifically). Other than missing my family (and occasionally my hometown) I'd much rather be here, it's awesome.
Love, a Native Texan lost in NorCal

Don't get a blood transfusion here, user...

I'm not even STEM, and while its true that some degrees will be more useful than others, none are really useless. It's all about applying yourself and knowing that you need to learn the game of getting a job.

I guess my family was just so broke that they determined that I qualified to cover the whole thing and then some. I actually get paid to go to college.

Sure, for many students their family income is in that in between area where they're not as poor as mine, but also not so wealthy that 60k isn't a significant dent, but if you're as poor as me, why wouldn't you go to free college? And if you're in that in between area where your family still has decent middle-class wealth, why wouldn't you make the investment to keep that going?

>Implying there you can't become a contractor yourself and also make six figures

Plus life ain't all about total money won at the end of the game.

Dear god do I pity you.

All of that is fact. Sorry about your learning disability.

yeah no lol

>moved to Kommiefornia
I'm sorry user
from /k/

>drinking this much kool-aid
Yeah, no.

California IS northern Mexico at this point. It is carried by Hollywood and Silicon Valley. The income inequality is hitting critical levels resembling a feudal system with the middle class fleeing high taxes/housing, high crime, poor schools and shitty infrastructure. About 5 million people have left over the past several years. With the replacements being even more illegals and low income welfare recipients. This is unsustainable.

Read more into the realities of California instead of what you get from an occupy democrats Facebook post.

Lmao at all these jealous flyovers

Looks like you pretended to be retarded a bit too long. Or you're just the typical Californian.

Citation needed, dumbass.

>ID
>Higher IQ than NY, CA, TX
Suck it containment ragies

Why can't you fucks just secede already? You, and Florida, are embarrassments.

illegals go to the south, not california since the cost of living is lower there

None of that is true. There's a massive middle class here. Don't talk about things you don't understand. Also, most of the on-going problems California has now is because of the previous REPUBLICAN governor, who poured money into Hollywood while slashing everything including education and infrastructure. Republicans are nothing but destruction. Now we are finally recovering from his ineptitude and have had massive infrastructure improvements and education programs being restored to higher levels.

>can't even spell "IQ" right

can all you cali fags stop moving to washington?
thanks guys

>t Cletus
back to your flyover for you, shithead

In-n-out burger
So like what, you swallow it and puke it right out?

I live near Phoenix Arizona. We have In-N-Out, Culver's, and Raising Cane's all within a 5 minute drive to each other. I unironically think they're all shit. Cane's has good sauce and Culver's has good fries though

Culvers is the best fast food place

Gladly, stay in your shitty fucking state.

>Thinks I was trying to type IQ and not a state code
How's that bottom-tier public education working out for you?

>be too stupid to know when you're being baited
I guess you come from a low IQ state.

>I only pretended to be retarded

Can't say I do, since I'm not from cuckifornia

What rent? I've already saved over 10k in half a year.

my state is infinitely better than yours, nice try though

>moving to cuckberg

>california calling anyone else cucks
K
E
K

>california
>better than any other state at anything besides having the highest concentration of illegals and cuckolds
lel

I’m the one who’s laughing as I’m flying over your wasteland of a town with my trophy wife while on our way to fuck her brains out on the beach, then having some very nice caviar on a toasted biscuit with sesame seeds.
Now tell me where you’re from because I know for certain you have a much lower standard of living than even the most depressed beaner in my state

>tfw flyovers are intelligent
Guess it makes up for the shitty food

>toasted biscuit
Retard.

>Can't even afford nice things
>Calls others cucks
Hahahaha poorfag damage control is the tastiest tear.

>tfw living in an affluent part of California so none of its problems ever bother me.
Feels good not being poor trash.

Could be right about that. The red state governors went to trump begging him not to go apeshit about illegals because it would shutdown portions of their already dirt poor states' economies. Sure enough, it has. Now they're even poorer, but MAGA, lol!

You have to go back.

Enjoy your ridiculous taxes, everything being written in spanish, smelly 5ft spics everywhere, gang violence, and horrible sprawl.

Enjoy communism and the soon to be South Africa 2.0

medicaldaily.com/study-confirms-iq-tests-do-not-accurately-predict-intelligence-243971

>All these jealous fucks, lol

I live in Phoenix, so I have In-N-Out and What-A-Burger. But I'm from Texas.

What-A-Burger is wannabe trash, In-N-Out is good and actually unique instead of a bad copy at least

>In-N-Out is good and actually unique
>unique

I mean, being from Texas yeah they seem to be. What-A-Burger is a poor rehash of local joints from home

Nigga you wish you could rehash brilliance. Whataburger is stunt sandwich heaven. You can't replicate.

Yeah because plain cheese burgers with some ANIMAL STYLE SAUZE is super unique.

You know you can get plain cheese burgers at whataburger right?

You shouldn't be talking about food if you can't identify the differences between In-N-Out and What-A-Burger. Do you think that a McDonald's burger is similar to both of them?

The grind of the meat is different, the cheese is different, the char is different, the be buns are different, the cheese is different, the grilled onions are different, the weight of the patties is different. You are a mongrel.

Again, Texan here: What-A-Burger is a wannabe. It's the fast food version of Texan burger joints with some cheap fast food gimicks. Nothing more.

Also: What-A-Burger uses frozen patties, In-N-Out does not. It is TRASH, I would literally only choose it over McDonald's but even then it's such a disgrace to burgers that I might just get a McMuffin instead

Oh but wait: McDonald's is adding never frozen patties this year! That's right: What-A-Burger is worse than McDonald's. You fucking idiots

Fake news!

>spend the GDP of a small country every season
>still can’t win a championship
>Doyers

Cali-fag who moved to WA. Went to Dick's today. God tier fries compared to the cardboard sticks that In N Out serves