Why do so many people act like the cheesy gordita crunch is the quintessential taco bell item? It's not even that good...

Why do so many people act like the cheesy gordita crunch is the quintessential taco bell item? It's not even that good. Is it just the insane name that sticks it in their head?

It's ok. You're just retarded.

It just tastes like a mess of dough and sauce, you know this to be true

Its good when you're insanely drunk

why are you implying that there are taco bell items that taste better than this?

Nope It tastes like heaven. Sounds like Shaquanda is making you shitty ones and/or you're eating it cold

Well for one no other taco bell item has a pita bread surrounding a taco shell.

Probably a combination of both of those tobh but it's still bad and it still doesn't deserve to be the first thing people mention when they think taco bell

Good thing no one cares what you think

No one besides you apparently.

I still refuse to believe there are human beings that think brown slime paste and bean sludge mixed with neon yellow nacho ooze is actually edible.

is that a cheesy gordita crunch with extra cheese?

the meximelt

>Why do so many people act like the cheesy gordita crunch is the quintessential taco bell item?
I don't know. The quintessential taco bell item is the double decker taco. Or the seven layer burrito.

>he's never had the double crunchwrap supreme

>meximelt

i love the meximelt's cult following

Fun fact, gorditas don't actually have another taco within them. Gorditas are a thicker tortilla that is partially cut inside to jam the food in. The way taco bell does it is nothing like the authentic item.

so is execution
fuck drunks

>The way taco bell does it is nothing like the authentic item.
No. Fucking. Way.

The stackers are a pretty good deal, but I don't see them becoming a cult following item. It's just taco beef, nacho cheese, and a tortilla. It's a good value for a buck.

>brown slime paste

what? they don't serve this at taco bell.

>bean sludge

refried beans? get a life, everyone likes refried beans

>neon yellow nacho cheese

nacho cheese is supposed to be yellow. and everyone like nacho cheese

>is actually edible

considering it's FOOD, yes, it's edible. it tastes good and people like it.