Your honest thoughts on Joshua Cohen?

Your honest thoughts on Joshua Cohen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIixN9oTOgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This video sums up my opinion of Joshua Cohen and also the Jewish race.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIixN9oTOgk

While what you said about the Jewish race is dumb (I'd recommend killing yourself immediately), that video could not be a more persuasive argument to never read a single of his works.

His books are a lot better than that video would indicate. Idk what the fuck he's doing there

Also, kys.

JIDF back in action I see.

Why does he sound like he's about to burst into tears

Because the goyim are reading his books without paying. Literally another holocaust.

"You must pay for your art, in time and effort and memory and coins and shekels"

>It's cool for a jew to just memorize books without paying because of the holocaust
>You have to buy them, you're not being holocausted
>Holocaust book burning Hitler synagogue this is why art buy my stuff
>This is featured on a news program

>While what you said about the Jewish race is dumb (I'd recommend killing yourself immediately)

Oy vey its like annuda shoah

Give me three reasons why you dislike the Jews, and your rationale for those reasons.

Aside from
>/pol/ is kewl
>hurr durr the media

By the way I'm a Catholic.

>I don't want money I just want credit
>By the way, money is the only way to give credit

What a nasty shyster

They revolve their lives around promoting a clannish self agglomeration rather than seeking to find love among all men of all tribes, for which they killed Jesus for suggesting

the jew hate was funny for a while. Now it's just sad.

Then fuck off to reddit, you won't hear any talk of Jews there

A few of them killed Jesus, allegedly. Let me know when you find any historical proof of Jesus's existence, let alone the Jews. Hard mode: Mel Gibson isn't a source.

>clannish self agglomeration
Catholics, Protestants, Anglicans, Episcopelians, etc.; Muslims; every tribe in the history of mankind, etc., etc.

Look at any big city. It's still segregated by clan. Always has been, always will be. All the Italians live in the same area, all the Croatians or Pols in another.

It's how the world works. It's how people work. You're just isolating the Jews because it feels punk at the present moment in history.

how about you fuck off entirely? every time a thread is osted aboout a book writen by a jew it derails into muh shekles muh media! and nothing of literature is discussed. I sincerely hope you get struck by lightning and get groped on several national radio stations.

As a complete and utter gentile with no stake in the game, you don't deserve to exist on this planet.

>Something has been funny for literally thousands of years
>OK guys, it's really not funny now, come on, it's sad now, seriously guys.
I bet you were bullied mercilessly in school.

The significant difference however is when a Christian acts in such a way it is contrary to the faith he upholds as most dear, it is a sin. To a Jew however it is in the very upholding of his faith to be a spiteful menace to all other people of this planet

At the same time, identity is important to interpreting a writer/artist. It's completely reasonable to bring it up though antisemitic rants are ultimately a distraction.

Save the virtue signalling, you wont get any upvotes here

Because jewish mimicry of white culture does not belong on this board. As the other poster said, go to reddit. That is a board controlled by jews who shut down any discussion of their behavior. That is your safe place. This place is not, get it? Now go and do not return.

1. Nepotism: Promoting their own kind (Under 3% of the population) to powerful roles solely because of their Jewish background

2. Hypocrisy: Advocating refugee influx and mutlicultralism while making Israel a close-bordered monoculture

3. Oppression narrative: claim to be an oppressed minority shoved from nation to nation, and make every effort to hide the fact they are way over-represented in high-status positions for which they strive by any means

>You're just isolating the Jews because it feels punk at the present moment in history.

Anti-semitism has been punk for thousands of years, and for good reason.

lmao this guys a blowhard
>m-muh cultural capital

im reading Book of Numbers right now coincidentally, it seems ok so far, nothing special yet

What a load of shit. Whenever i download a book, movie or game i can still fully appreciate it if its good.

>You're just isolating the Jews because it feels punk at the present moment in history.
Hah. Seriously, the jewish problem is as old as recorded history. The jews have been getting kicked out of places for their actions since Egypt and probably before and the Romans wrote plenty about it. The last thing it is is new.

>white culture

You have a fucking problem Chaim? Yeah white culture, what created 99% of literature of worth

>muh fallacy
So is the flat earth theory. Stop being retarded.

How can you appreciate something if no monetary transaction is involved? You goys baffle me.

It's funny how /pol/ instantly disregards blacks when they blame whites for their misfortunes, but are so adamant when it comes to jew's "power" and their influence. Hypocrites, the lot of you. I really wish this shit would stay off Veeky Forums , it would be a better place.

Its funny how Jews suggest whites systematically discriminate against people outside their race but people like you find the idea Jews do to be unthinkable and abhorrent

figuratively whom?

They're a lot better, granted, but they're still bad

never said that. every community, tribe, sect, race has it's share of terrible people, but /po/ (not just whites) as a whole are brainwashed retards.

>but /po/ (not just whites) as a whole are brainwashed retards.

Look papercraft isn't my ideal hobby but thats a little harsh on the guys

>moving kangs
>literally a book about kicking blacks out of apartment buildings

Did you get to Balaam and Balak yet? Also, finish the Pentateuch as soon as you can, the whole book improves once you hit Joshua and then really kicks into high gear for Samuel + Kings.

Quite a big difference there, ace.

These are countries we built. Jews did not build them nor do they have a right to live in them or through ethnic nepotism control them. If jews are being blamed, they're deserving of it because of their behavior.

>we

You didnt do shit, dumbass. You're in your room picking your asshole and reading Hegel for reasons. wake the fuck up.

why the hell would a christian buy a book by a jew

I'll have you know I'm Thomas Pynchon

I am an extension of my ancestors and have a duty to defend my society; you sound like the typical rabid anti-white jew who's trying to destroy that society.

Piracy- no appreciation
Mass market paperback- disgusting
Trade paperback- deplorable
Hardcover- beginning to enjoy
First-edition hardcover- average appreciation
Paying a Jewish bookmaker to handcraft a leatherbound hardcover after paying the publisher for the right- true appreciation

I hate Jews

>The Bible

But you only began hating them after realizing how much they hated you, correct?

No, I think the breaking point was watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and it was a big eye opener about their world

Why is he sitting like that? Why does his mouth look like it's trynig to escape his head?

Good thread.

Why did the Book of Numbers thread get hotpocketed but not this one?

>hotpocketed
whta dos that pmean

figure it out or go back

same with the write what's on your mind thread wtf is this bullshit

Test

Wow you really haven't read my book have you? I know you havent. You wouldn't have greentexted that.

I don't know if you are Joshua but I wouldn't be surprised if he was lurking this thread right now.

>wanting your books covered in the skin of another animal
Barbarian.

Joshua, you have talent, so why don't you do good things with it?

>shekels

>the democratization of art devalues cultural capital
>upper middle class betas like Joshua Cohen lose the one thing they had going for them: that they own a lot of culturally significant stuff

wow that really sucked, i figured cohen was just some sort of mediocre jewish guy whose parents paid for an expensive education at some elite school and he managed to produce marginally interesting art, but that was truly shitty, i mean that was fucking bad...

also, curious, did they just create that "essay" show specifically for him? or are there any others by other authors? did his dad just donate a couple mil to pbs so they did a favor or what, let me reiterate, that was awful, worse than i expected and i didn't expect much

>wow that really sucked, i figured cohen was just some sort of mediocre jewish guy whose parents paid for an expensive education at some elite school and he managed to produce marginally interesting art, but that was truly shitty, i mean that was fucking bad...
This is exactly how I felt about Book of Numbers

Weeeeeeeeeew not like I was going to read this faggot anyways but now I'm REALLY not gonna read this faggot if you know what I mean. Joshua kys, i know your here.

i think if the jews get too nepotistic eventually it will lead to their downfall, they can't keep promoting guys who suck that bad and not think it won't undermine their position in the ruling class eventually

I started this thread myself. It backfired with that video. Fuck you guys. You'll never be anything anyways.

Stop lying, Joshua

heh, i'm warping the general view of your work joshua. you know what that means? a simple post i write has more influence than entire books that you slave over.

>You'll never be anything anyways.

Confirmed Shylock

oh and another thing, joshie, i bought Witz.

second fucking hand.

middle brow wasp crap like dfw sucks bad enough why would you buy a semitic cooptation of it

But you guys are 60 - 100 people. It's really not that big of a loss to me. You really don't matter. Veeky Forums doesn't matter. I only really come here to see DFW reaction pictures and no one really posts them these days. Kinda sad desu senpai.

You've been absorbed into the general truthpackage of the red pill. With the power of meme magic this thread WILL become general knowledge very soon

you can't unsee the jews

>tfw i actually believe you
WITZ WAS SHIT LMAO

josh was memeing it on the board at the time and i bought it for 99 cents.

That was me not Josh

we wuz moved n shee

>b-but i don't care what you think! i don't need any of you!
it's a loss nevertheless, joshie boy. besides, why else would you branch further into pleb lit with Moving Kangs if you weren't diluting what little chunk of unwarranted respect you have, if you hadn't already felt bankrupt in Veeky Forumserary capital? "i know, the plebs will love me! i can always turn to the plebs!" you howl. look, you and i both know the target group starts with Veeky Forums and ends with history and the contemporary authors that will be considered your peers, for better or for worse. you know that you only made it so far to be an orbiter of some more deservedly acclaimed author, and the backlash of your ego diverted you towards a perversion of what access you had to art in the first place.
it's okay joshua. you need to just rediscover yourself, stop playing whatever act you're doing, appealing to the plebs. it's ultimately unsatisfying. i promise you that.

you owe me 99 cents, chum.

It always does since jews don't know how to run anything. They've spent most of their existence coercing people at various levels but never being in charge, and the only time they've gained total power over a nation was after the Bolshevik revolution, which they held onto for under 20 years iirc, and now in the US, still partly sharing it with WASPs, and they're already pissing increasing numbers of whites off by spearheading mass immigration and creating a degenerate cultural void, so it's starting to collapse around them. Jews cannot build things, because they're wired to destroy them.

also, their mass immigration plans for america were poorly thought out since muslims and hispanic catholics are more conservative than any cucked wasp, the democrats think they can get women and hispanic to be their voting blocs but hispanic women are some of the most hardcore anti-abortionists i have ever seen in my life, they will never vote for a democrat no matter how many free gibs they offer

Its because Jews don't plan they connive, they're described as ratlike for a reason. They're cunning but they always lack the foresight and self awareness for where their constant irritation will lead them

cant tell if larping or pol rotted your brains either way the anti semite meme has gone too far

sure fuck israel but it's not every jew's fault, plus they have historical reason to be insular and paranoid of the goys who holocausted them et cetera

they were paranoid and insular before that, also how do they get a free pass on their own jewish shariah zones? the fucking nypd defers to the shomrim in brooklyn, can you imagine if there was a muslim section that had it's own vigilantes beating people's ass on the street? well liberals would congratulate them, but mainstream conservative outlets would go nuts

Non-white groups vote overwhelmingly liberal. Their so-called "conservativism" is not very comparable and doesn't matter anyway because they all have to go.

You are foolishly applying your own individualism to tribal jews and clearly don't understand the jewish question so the issue lies with your own misunderstanding of the facts of reality.

>By the way I'm a Catholic.

>Let me know when you find any historical proof of Jesus' existence

???

I actually almost like him more after reading this thread about how he's
>LE JEWISH BOOGIEMAN

Apparently this is what passes for literature discussion nowadays

i don't really have anything against ethnic writers, the main problem i had was that youtube video which is was like a rip off of a bunch of banal essays paid for by the media industry during the early stages of p2p networks, i'm like "this is like watching a public service announcement from sony corporation" and maybe you'll claim he was ironically trying for that, but we both know he was sincere. so if the best he can come up with for a monologue on broadcast tv is that shitty and unoriginal then holy shit those books must suck

His presentation is really odd but are you all misinterpreting him or am i?
He's just making a point about ease of access to art causing it to be entirely oversaturated leading to a lessened interest and lessened ability to distinguish genuine talent or merit.

Which is a big deal
I really didn't think this was actually about piracy or money

>that pirate tho
>that pose

this is the same lame argument industry shills like jimmy iovine have been making since napster went live, give me a fucking break

I'll give it to you that the video was awful. And Book of Numbers was a pretty weak book.

But then /pol/ somehow manages to justify his weak writing and ideas by posing him as some kind of threat against western civilization.

i think they are just saying the only reason he is famous is because of ethnic nepotism, not that he's a threat to anything