Is it possible to call someone who dips his wings in ranch a "man"?

Is it possible to call someone who dips his wings in ranch a "man"?

>wanting random chunks of solid material in a condiment
Absolutely disgusting.

>Needs his salsa pureed
Manchildren, I tell ya

> (OP)
>>wanting random chunks of solid material in a condiment
>Absolutely disgusting.
Uhh, not at all. Blue cheese not fully blended is the best part.

I don't really remember being 6 months old and eating only food puree.

Go eat uncooked roadkill if you hate food preparation so much.

That's quite a stretch from a textured dressing that is delicious with hot wings to uncooked roadkill.

>textured
What is the appeal to having random chunks of food in a condiment? Is vomit really that good of a template to base sauce consistency on?

I WAS Rooting for you at first, but you’re wrong. The definition of “condiment” is far too broad, and encompasses a lot of different types of food additives. But the fact that you dip your wings puts the sauce into more of a salsa category.
Also, these are wings we are talking about. Arguably the manliest finger foods. A little bit of chunky sauce is not only acceptable, but encouraged.
That being said, if you can’t enjoy wings dry, then you’re a manchild. Using sauce is fine, but shouldn’t be necessary. The line between man and child is very thin.

Forcing yourself to eat vomit and roadkill to feel more manly sounds pretty retarded to be honest user.

>get dat b-cheez at restaurant
>no chunks
>tastes mostly like ranch
sad

What is the appeal to having smooth condiments exclusively? Are you that much of a baby that you have to have everything broken down into a runny puree? Do you even texture mix bro?

Why the fuck is your vomit chunky.chew your food you fucking manbaby

Are you seriously that put off by cheese pieces in your BLUE CHEESE DRESSING? It’s cheese. It’s big chunks of regurgitated food mixed with stomach acid. Either you like blue cheese or you don’t. If you aren’t eating blue cheese dressing simply because it’s chunky and not because you dislike blue cheese itself then you sound like a picky person who only wants to eat fries because anything else is too unusual for your palate.

It’s **not big chunks of regurgitated food in stomach acid.

fuck now i want some thick hot wings and blue cheese, literally about to go order

Don't leave us hanging user, how'd it go?

While I do enjoy wings without dip, there is something magical about the buffalo sauce + bleu cheese combination that is just too good to pass up. If you're doing it because you can't take the heat, then you are a pussy, but when it comes to flavor there's just something about it that causes mouth fireworks.

>mouth fireworks
Leave and never return

Ranch obsessed people are usually just MSG addicts

>Is it possible to call someone who dips a man

All ranch is about the same but blue cheese can vary from God tier to abssolute shit.