WOAH... this is deep

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)
answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white people

She is right, though.

But Shakespeare's characters and poetry weren't telling everyone to remember Moses endlessly.

dayum whitey got got

What an idiot. The Qur'an is not only an incoherent mess but some parts of it are cribbed from other sources. It is probably the most sinister book ever compiled given it causes people to go crazy enough to murder others and think mass murder is the highest moral good that guarantees the murderer an eternity of heavenly bliss. As for interpreting, there is no particular difficulty in interpreting the Qur'an aside from the fact it disagrees with itself. Its followers had to invent how different chapters fit into specific contexts to explain the rubbish. You might as well take the writings of some literal schizophrenic and put them on a pedestal for how difficult they are to interpret.

>interpret the Quran

Mohamet: Allah is sooo great...

audience: HOW GREAT IS HE?

why did I laugh

so is just like the bible

>so is just like the bible
kek

>interpret

It's meant to be taken literally. Interpretation is haram.

And now, here's the retard who didn't read it.

The Quran depicts several periods of Muhammad's journey as a Prophet and it also portrays the Arabic tribal society of this era. Trying to understand Quranic verses out of their context is like analyzing Hamlet's infamous monologue not knowing that it's from a play.

What are you talking about? Explain what part the quran disagrees with its self? There are no contradictions in the quran, this is how you know its the word of god. It has a falsification test and in no part of it can even be disproved by scientists. Have you even read the entire quran?

Take your retarded threads back to /pol/, walking abortion.

>begging the question fallacy

Its not because it has not been disproven. The burden is of proof is on he who makes the claim. And old mate made the claim that the quran disagrees with its self.. so im waiting to here in what surah does it show any form of contradiction..

Submit to allah or burn in eternal hellfire after you are dead
t. quran
I wonder what it means

Take your multi-layered ironic bait posting back to Veeky Forums.

The absence of contradiction in a book written by one or two writers does not support the claim that it must be the word of god. Res ipsa loquitor.

It does if we are trying to determine what religious book is closest to being what it actually claims and you simply cannot prove otherwise. What im saying stems from someone saying it contradicts its self which is an absolute lie in its self. And you didnt even use res ipsa loquitur it the right context that its purpose is for. Im becoming aware of the type of pseudo intellectual im dealing with here.

No, it's nothing like the Bible. The Bible is a collection of books in many different genres and also containing books in three different languages (Old Testament in Hebrew plus some Aramaic) and the New Testament in Greek. The Qur'an is a collection of ramblings and polemics in Arabic that aside from the first chapter is arranged from the longest to the shortest chapter rather than in any chronological or coherent way.

Also, for believers the Qur'an is supposed to be the absolute literal word of the creator of the universe in Arabic. Sunnis even believe the Qur'an is eternal and uncreated. As ludicrous as the idea may be for many reasons including the content of the Qur'an, the temporality, the evolution of the Arabic language and Semitic languages in general, etc.. On the other hand, the Bible for its orthodox believers is the inspired rather than absolute word of God.

>There are no contradictions in the quran
>t. Muslim who has never read the Qur'an
The Qur'an even teaches that some teachings are replaced by other teachings, hence "explaining" the contradictions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)

>in no part of it can even be disproved
You must be a kid who uncritically believes Muslim propaganda, presumably because you were born into it and have been brainwashed and never dared to question the axioms you've been fed since you were a baby.

I can prove you beyond all doubt that the Qur'an is not what it claims to be. The Qur'an claims that Mary is part of the Christian Trinity. This is a completely false claim, and it doesn't matter whether one believes in anything the Christians believe. We know what the Christians at the time of Muhammad believed, and the Qur'anic claim is complete rubbish. Now, an Islamic apologist would say that it was referring to some fringe sect of Christians, but why would the creator of the universe address some fringe sect as if they were representative of Christian beliefs? So it's all nonsense upon nonsense. That one false statement alone disproves the entire basis the Qur'an rests on.

Also, if you actually stepped outside of your Islamic brainwashing bubble, you might get acquainted with modern textual criticism of the Qur'an that probes the sources of the Qur'anic text. It can prove there are passages that were lifted and translated practically word-for-word from Aramaic sources. This is all taboo in Islamic education of course, and you're never going to hear anything about it in a mosque or from Muslim educators.

Shlomo Finkelstein...

Of course I used it correctly. It does not follow that the lack of contradiction is proof of anything other than a lack of contradiction. Don't feel bad, Bible folk use the same argument "wow, the four gospels all line up!" Because plagiarism didn't exist in ancient times.

White people spend centuries speculating about what the Bible is saying but Brown people are confident enough in one interpretation of the Quran to kill themselves and thousands of others over it lmfao

these just keep getting better and better

Fuck me. This is the exact same argument every single islam hater uses.. you find an arabic word (in that case, thats not even in the quran) and jump up and down screaming 'SEE!! SEE!! THE QURAN IS BAD. I TRANSLATED AN ARABIC WORD!"

Do you speak fluent arabic do you? You have shown absolutely ZERO text from the quran that shows a contradiction. A single word used in 'legal terms' does not point out a single contradiction in the quran. You are clutching at anything you can find.

Now, even fucking worse so, you throw anything on the internet and claim to it be true. This is the problem with these cancer forums, people like you exists. Ill write this loud and clear and dare you to prove me wrong.. NO WHERE IN THE QURAN DOES IT SHOW ISLAM BELIEVING IN ANY TYPE OF CHRISTIAN TRINITY AT ALL.

Despite the fact that I know you cannot find the surah that claims that because it does not exist.. Which proves you HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE BOOK YOU ARE DENOUNCING.. you are backing this up with 'well we know for fact the word of the christians'... do you see you have a bias here? You believe christians without a shadow of a doubt but now muslims? Do you think that could be because thats how YOU were raised? You are literally reflecting your own personal truth onto me.. because here is the kicker.. IM NOT MUSLIM FOOL. Im a white australian that was born christian. I do not care about religion. But I took the time to read the quran so I was educated about it. Instead of debating people with made up facts. I decided to READ before I casted doubt. So as someone who has read the fucking book, I know the truth of it. Whether god and which god is real is for another day. But we are simply talking about the quran and whats in it. Just as if we were talking about a tolstoy book or a GRRM book.. this is a book review and you are WRONG WRONG WRONG.

But the Koran is a literal document that is the word of god.
What the fuck is there to interpret?

You're not fooling anyone, Mahmut.

I don't know anything about the quran but you're genuinely making it hard for me to want to

You disappeared real quick. Another pseudo intellectual user vanishes into the midnight mist never to be heard from again.

Fatwa has been placed on user. I will pray to my pale Christ for you.

it was the previously mentioned fatwa that made him vacate the premises. SJWs and Islamophiles at Google KNOW who user is, I am sure.

>there is no particular difficulty in interpreting the Qur'an

You have to spend at least a decade studying Aristotle in order to understand the Qur'an. There is a reason why mainstream Islamic theology so heavily relies on Aristotelian thought.

She is right, desu. Islam is not only the quran, if you are making religious rulings.

Slow children at play. You are going to believe in fairy tales when the son of Zeus posts among you?

I am not a rabid atheist, as a demigod, but the best of them have some nice intolerance for religions in general that might serve the greater good. Just sayin'. I will however accept your worship regardless.

>Trying to understand Quranic verses out of their context is like analyzing Hamlet's infamous monologue not knowing that it's from a play.
If you can't understand the meaning inherent in Hamlet's most famous monologue, even without any context, you probably shouldn't be on a board called Veeky Forums. However, of course there are contradictions in the Quran, just as there are in the Torah, New Testament, Vedas, and most every religious compilation.

>why would the creator of the universe address some fringe sect as if they were representative of Christian beliefs?

DUDE WHY DOESN'T GOD JUST DO WHAT I THINK HE SHOULD DO LMAO

Kill yourself

>you're never going to hear anything about it in a mosque or from Muslim educators.

I literally heard about it in my mosque

answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/

If Delphic Apollo told you to kill yourself, would you? How about someone pretending to speak for the prophet? Fortunately suicide bombings have low recidivism.

how will wh*tes ever recover

>If Delphic Apollo told you to kill yourself, would you?

Yes

I see the caliphate has brought its shills in

>www.answering-islam.org

Wow, what an objective and unbiased source

When they pick up White Man's Burden again unironically and silence dumb shit with might and persecute and destroy that which is different. It isn't cream rising tot he top of the bowl anymore. Maybe eugenics? Worked for Plato.

Thanks. I guess anyone who disagrees with a viewpoint won't be an objective and unbiased source to someone who agrees with it.

Yeah, muslims as a race are inherently able to interpret it. This is evidenced by the complete lack of contention and the universal interpretation the muslim world has.

>muslims as a race

What did he mean by this?

the muslim race, you bigoted idiot. do I need to up my font?

But there's lots of white academics who have been interpreting the Quran...you know...for years

How do you call a white girl that sleeps with Muslims?

>Another self-hating liberal tweeting out "White people xxxxx..." as if they aren't white themselves so they can earn SJW brownie points

>Hurrr Durr is makes sense in my rat language checkmate christfag
>Your chirstminds can not hold the divine truth of fucking your children

Mussy Hussy?

Muslim men can have sex ony with their wives, and they can marry only followers of Abrahamic religions. Since you are talking about white girls, that excludes the Jews, so you should call her either a Muslim or a Christian. Since Muslim men usually marry other Muslims instead of Christians, in most cases you should call her a Muslim.

A hostage

Top kek

That may be the most longwinded and profoundly misguided response I have ever received. The first paragraph is a complete nonsequitur to what I wrote. Your raging at the fact that the Qur'an itself teaches that previous messages can be replaced by "better" ones is very strange. It's a fact, dude. Rage all you want, but it won't change a thing. I do not speak Arabic fluently, but I can parse it. It isn't some mysterious incomprehensible language unlike any other language. It's just a language among others, and I know many languages.

>NO WHERE IN THE QURAN DOES IT SHOW ISLAM BELIEVING IN ANY TYPE OF CHRISTIAN TRINITY AT ALL
Your mind must be a complete mess if you think I at any point claimed that Trinity is a part of Islam. Nowhere did I claim anything of the sort. I pointed out that the Qur'an makes a false claim about what CHRISTIANS believed about the Trinity.OBVIOUSLY in the context the Qur'an is arguing against Christians. Because we know what Christians believed at the time of Muhammad (and long before his time), we know the Qur'anic claim is false. That you can't grasp something that simple is frightening. I'm guessing you're mentally ill or a drug addict.

>you are backing this up with 'well we know for fact the word of the christians'... do you see you have a bias here? You believe christians without a shadow of a doubt but now muslims?
How stupid are you? We have Christian writings for centuries before Muhammad, and we know what they believed regarding the Trinity. It's even in the Didache, which is from the year 70.

To put it simply for your addled brain: we have DOCUMENTED evidence of what Christians have believed about the Trinity for centuries upon centuries before Islam. The Qur'an makes a CLAIM about what the Christians believe regarding the Trinity, and that claim is FALSE. Geddit? It's not about any kind of bias. It's a VERIFIABLY FALSE claim.

> IM NOT MUSLIM
This makes your emotionality, ranting, and belief in the infallibility of the Qur'an even more perplexing. It makes no sense at all aside from mental illness or heavy drug use.

>I took the time to read the quran so I was educated about it
So you read the Qur'an once and then decided you know all about Islam? You're clueless, bruh. I've read a lot on Islam including tafsir and fiqh. Your ranting is very strange. Good luck.

Most people fail to understand the political function of that book. It's a guide on how to overwhelm and dismantle ant culture that comes into contact with the faith.

>there are no contradictions because centuries of scholars have managed to rationalize them away through thousands upon thousands of pages of interpretation.