Coffee. Black

>Coffee. Black.

>Windows. Spyware.

>punctuation within greentext
Lurk moar, newfag.

What does everyone want from the coffee shop?
>COFFEE WITH CREAM AND SUGAR
>CARAMEL LATTE WITH EXTRA FOAM
Ok now that the kids have ordered, what will the adults be having?

>Niggers. Dead.

>Storage, not for dead niggers

>Coffee. Paper cup.

I've never had coffee before

>Tea. Earl grey. Hot.

Fedorable

>Cucked. Yes.

>Vanilla Latte. No coffee.

Cock. Big and black.

(it's for my gf, chill)

Shit. Thread.
*tips report*

Enjoy your yellow teeth

Black coffee. Avoid sugar and soy at all costs.

Thanks for letting us know your either in hs still or a man child sip boi

> Gross. Use Leaves

Brush your teeth you sick fuck

>unsheathes umbrella

Flat white. Only thing I get when I want a coffee and I'm out of the house

>Coffee. Gourmet expensive shit.

>Putting a bunch of junk in your coffee.

>Drink 4-8 cups of coffee a day
>Have never had a latte, cappuccino, frappuccino, or a whipped coffee.

Am I missing out on anything lads? I just drink straight black coffee. Half of it's the cheap crap at work, half of it's beans I ground myself and made in my aeropress.

Eh, most coffee drinks are like liquid desert, so not really. I usually do a bit of milk and sugar in mine because I haven't quite figured out how to make a good straight black.

That's because most coffee tastes like shit that way. I drink my coffee with powder creamer, sugar and half and half. It's delicious that way. Why the fuck would i intentionally drink something that tastes like ass just to be perceived as "mature"? No thanks. I think being mature is more not giving a shit how people drink their coffee, it tells you nothing about them as a person anyway.

Well sure, but sometimes I just feel like having black coffee so I want to know how to make it well. Sometimes I feel like giving myself diabetes.

>.:?,;!

I usually get a black coffee, and occasionally a plain cappuccino.

I hate the fact that I need 4 words to describe the coffee I want: medium, hot, black coffee.

I wouldn't know unfortunately. I use the reusable k-cups that you fill with your own ground coffee in my kureg machine. Probably ass in terms of quality compared to what most people drink here. I usually stick to maxwell house but if Im feeling super cheap i'll get wal-mart brand medium roast, which honestly it pretty good for the price.

You have a zero calorie drink that you clearly enjoy. You're not missing out on anything.

I drink my coffee black because do OMAD

Just get a chemex and a scale and black coffee becomes the easiest fucking thing to make. Then buy something that's not Folgers.

>I use the reusable k-cups that you fill with your own ground coffee in my kureg machin

I do the same thing.I also have a moka pot but I rarely get the opportunity to use it

But I'm lactose intolerant

>Being a shitskin
lmaooooo

>What's. This thread. About?

Honestly if you can make your own sweet cap just the way you like it. Not too sweet or anything and you could really enjoy it. This is coming from someone who doesn't drink black coffee though

You can't make good coffee with shitty coffee.