Weekly Reminder

to be constructive on this board, instead of merely rude. We are the last bulwark standing against the raging army of literary degeneracy. We are the Inklings, meeting in pubs in order to understand the craft and the essence of literature.

Someone hasn't read the Bible? Call them a faggot, a retard, a brainlet, or whatever epithet you can imagine. But then tell them why they ought to read, which passages are important, why Abraham was or was not retarded, etc. Tear down, then rebuild.

I truly believe Veeky Forums is the most important cultural and literary mode of discourse in the modern age. Deep down, you believe this too. Keep this in mind with every post, and, as always, remember to lift someone up today.

Godbless

You too user. You too.

Bump

it wont change untill /pol/ leaves.

Really it's not so bad if (you) can intuit where to go. Here and there are certain threads....
>in b4 where to go? Go fuck yourself!

Unironically good thread.

Is this bait?
If so, i give you a 9,5/10.

No. It is sincere. I know Sincerity is New for this board. ;)

I love you user. I love all of you

Love you too user. I mean it.

Bump

Bumperoo

ok thanks for the advice, pussy, I'll keep it in mind. if you think the cringy undergrad conversations on this website are the "most important cultural and literary mode of discourse," then you're a retard. this place is just good for literary themed shitposting

Fuck you

I hate all of you

Shut up faggot

I'm on this guy's team

I love you, Veeky Forums. Be excellent to each other.

Sometimes we're lucky enough to witness a miracle, witness what may be a historical event.
I hope this is one of them.

*air guitars in your direction*

lit is the last good board where its possible to have an actual discussion. every other board has just devolved to robots and neets screaming at each other

Stop replying to bait and data mining threads because they will use it to make better bait and shit posts.

return to /plebbit/ from whence thou came

you sound extremely homosexual

>I truly believe Veeky Forums is the most important cultural and literary mode of discourse in the modern age.

Well i don't know about that
But it is probably the best literature and writing community on the internet.

1. No he/she/zed/zee/it doesn't.
2. There was nothing embedded in his/her/zod/zor/its message to even remotely suggest or intimate personal sexual identity.
3. Please avoid unfounded allegations, especially those offensive to the lgbtqiasnpufcx community.

Thank you.

op is datamining our genious ideas

it's okay sweetie, all the best anons are transbians who have super secret pillow fights together before writing exquisite bedtime stories for and to each other. i should know; it's the subject of my novel.

>Veeky Forums is the most important cultural and literary mode of discourse in the modern age

surely this can't be true. surely SOMEWHERE something interesting is happening!!

True. Although lit is still mostly polfagging and shitposting, I've had some good discussions and book recommendations here.

>Implying reddit is bad

>POV of the photographer is Imgur.

That boy is the ubbermench
His heaven is for him alone
Godspeed glowing cadaver

>I truly believe Veeky Forums is the most important cultural and literary mode of discourse in the modern age. Deep down, you believe this too. Keep this in mind with every post, and, as always, remember to lift someone up today.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

this is just /b/ with books nigga, this whole website is for meems and shitposting, if you care about discussion go with online strangers go to reddit or get a life.

I've been thinking of posting a general thread from which people could split off into author or theme specific reading groups based on the amount of interest each got. Thoughts?

that sounds like a shit idea. none of the Veeky Forums reading groups have gotten more than halfway through any of their books. maybe some of the individual anons did but there was never any discussion, just a weekly thread that went like this

>did you lot read pages 5-6 this week?
>aye
>good on you. lets meet up next week when we'll all have read 6-7
the end.

I've been there for every reading group on this board and its always full of pseuds who never finish anything for the most part and maybe one or two decent people.

Reddit is good for reading groups. So is having friends and making a book club.

You are 13 years old. I have reported you for being under the mandatory age limit.