What pans would you choose if you wanted longevity and quality and money was no issue, why?

What pans would you choose if you wanted longevity and quality and money was no issue, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

soy-turkiye.myshopify.com/products/soy-gnt-series-pure-solid-silver-frying-pans?variant=27846027851
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If money was no issue I'd have a private chef, a diet planner, a fitness coach and a heap of hot af sex slaves. Last thing on my mind would be a but I'd let my chef buy whatever pot he wanted.

All-clad is amazing for stainless steel stuff. I'm sure there's nicer out there, but I've been using my 12 inch all clad frying pan daily for the last few years and it's in great condition with no hot spots.

If money is no issue I would hire a blacksmith to forge everything for me and fix any issues in the future.

If money is literally not in the equation i'd just go for copper base with silver plating.

Full set of everything cause fuck it why not.

Most of my pans are those. I received several as gifts over a few years, and a few years after I bought a few more. They're great pans, but that is real copper layered in the center, so beware of small dents if you're an ogre like me (I'm used to beating the shit out of restaurant pans) and don't think about smashing the thin edge of a metal handle on a lip of a pan.

Probably mostly custom stuff from Duparquet, and a few Demeyere Proline and Falk pieces

Anyone who buys that all clad copper core stuff is a rube

Revereware used to be the best... I have no clue now.

I'd have custom pans made from solid diamond. Incredible heat conductivity, and the hardest metal.

Mauviel or Le Creuset. Although I have All-Clad d5s and they're fantastic too.

>money were no object.
I'd buy a better stove, hobs are more important than pan material.

Modern factory processing >>>>>>>> anything you could get handcrafted.

soy-turkiye.myshopify.com/products/soy-gnt-series-pure-solid-silver-frying-pans?variant=27846027851
A steal at only $5k.

>lonngevity
even the shittiest IKEA cookware lasts pretty much forever as long as you dont leave it empty and then forget it on the hob.

You bunch of niggers should rather get a really good knife and a good generously sized cutting board, like at least 20'' wide. That is what makes ccooking pleasant. I dont really give a shit about my cookware, the only two times I have really burnt shit in 25 years of cooking was when making pudding on my inducction hob and when trying to make porridge without stirring (yes I was young and retarded) and not even the fanciest cookware on earth would have prevented shit from burning then.

Faggot

Different pans for different things, OP. I want a couple cast iron, a couple stainless steel, a couple teflon/no stick type pans, and maybe even a couple ceramic ones?

Ask me why and for what I want each one, if you want.

He's right though
>nice things are a scam
t. poorfag

Copper worth it?
Is d5 > D3? Or are more layers just a meme

cast iron bro

Y? Is it worth it to have all cast iron? Or just a skillet?

>worth it
It's a luxury, but it is nice. They have a nice combination of even, responsive heating and heat retention. Despite me being an ogre who has warped several cheaper ply pots and pans, I have not figured out how to warp one of the copper series ones in over a decade. Maybe I've learned to not be such an ogre by now, and I've not used all-clad aluminum core, but it's worth noting that my cheaper pans were aluminum ply. I don't *think* I'm really any less rough on the all clad. I deglaze (liquid into hot pan) and sear frequently, which I blame for the past warping over time. I've never used the dishwasher for pans, so that's a non-issue for me.

It's 1mm copper for the price of an actual copper pan, it's definitely not worth it

As far as D5/D3 go, neither. Either spring for the D7 or get MC2. Those middle range ones are performance-compromised for the "omg what if I end up in a low-security federal prison and have to use induction for some weird reason non-issue

>all cost is due to copper thickness
lol

>all cost is due to copper thickness
no, and it should be obvious that the ridiculously bad price/performance ratio for your joke pans is because sandwiching a totally ineffective amount of copper between sheets of aluminum is expensive and failure-prone. you're basically paying for an engineering "solution" that fails to solve the "problem" of copper costing more than aluminum. it fails because the manufacturing cost exceeds the raw material cost savings. but they know they'll sell anyway because retards know the all clad name because it's easier for soccer moms to pronounce than "matfer bourgeat" or whatever

stop being defensive that you overpaid for a terrible product

>if money was no issue
One of everything and a kitchen that gives you orgasms everytime you see it

No he's not

Antique cast iron.

>le euro best!
>murcans 2 dum to say so won't buy
They're nice cookware and you're an idiot.