At what age did you grow out of Reviewbrah, Veeky Forums?

At what age did you grow out of Reviewbrah, Veeky Forums?

I always assumed that his suits fitted so badly because they are so cheap. I'm sure he'd wear a better fit were he able to afford one.

>reviewbrah
Never watched and never will.

>A man has his life together better than a child
Real shocker. What did you accomplish at his age again?

This is why i'll never buy a suit in a clothing shop again. That shit needs to fit perfectly not to come over as retarded. People even assumed i was the manager because i was wearing a colbert that was slightly more casual than reviewbrah's, but wasn't a tight, masculine fit. Says enough.

You forgot to mention his kick-ass t-shirt collection and his electric collection of military stuff in the background.

I like how he's friends with just about every MRE review youtuber. It's a nice friendly community.

he claims he prefers older styled suits that are more roomy, but yeah just as you said, he's probably too poor to buy real bespoke suits.

When will you grow out of hero-worship, OP?

>smoker

aaaaand dropped

>not watching both

>ecelebs

Stop replying to yourself. You stupid women know literally nothing about suits.

>child
reviewbrah is an adult

27 and counting

No one is forcing you to make out with him, homo boy

>reviewbrah
>virgin
lel

This.

fanboy tries to make a joke no one understand.

At least give some context fatfag,
are they your cousins ballslickitclean?

>skincare videos
ahahaha

I heard about him maybe 2 years ago. I still tune in every 3-4 months when I've rolled the dice with some new fast food abomination. I like to hear his thoughts as I'm eating the meal. Usually, he echoes my thoughts on an item. I like him, but I also kind of feel sorry for him, and I feel like the least I can do is throw him some views and likes on his channel every couple months.

This. I also watch Varg AND The Golden One. It doesn't have to be either or. They may seem similar from the outside looking in but they are very different channels. I vary depending on what I'm looking for and my mood.