Faygo, what's your favorite? For me, it is peach. If you don't have Faygo, what is the equivalent where you live?

Faygo, what's your favorite? For me, it is peach. If you don't have Faygo, what is the equivalent where you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EYJCWz9lihs
youtube.com/watch?v=rulJ5j4Jvps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh, I didn't know they made Peach Faygo
Also, Red Pop of course.

whoop whoop!

Redpop

OP lives in a trailer park

Faygo more like faggo.

Better Made chips are the best chips, but I prefer Better Made Hot Cheese popcorn

Ikr.

>homosuck

>MFW I have no access to this, and I want to open a soda distributor just so I can get access to sodas from all over the country

Go the fuck back.

I was never one of those clowners, more of a rock/metal guy, but some of my good childhood friends were jugglers, sure some of them are scummy but as a whole they get a bad rap, don't be so judgemental.

Candy apple #1

hOnK :o)

Rock and Rye.

Undisputed best flavor.

I wish they sold this in 12 pack cans

Redpop, although it’s not great. For regional midwestern soft drinks Vernors is it.

Itt sucralosecucks
I don't intentionally drink things with noncaloric sweeteners on principle so I haven't ever had normal Faygo, but once I get home from this Christmas trip I'll get some of the premium line in the glass bottles to see how I like it.

Rock and Rye, broheim or orange

fuck ICP for ruining the name of Faygo

its actually good stuff and cheap but now it will be forever associated with juggalos

Yeah yeah, I'm sure they spend more money on Faygo a year per tour than any single market outside of the Midwest does in a single night, and even before ICP got big outside of the MI/Ohio area it was still just sean as a cheap brand for poor people, cause muh coke

Yes and cheerwine doesn't sell for shit outside of the South, that doesn't make it a bad pop

caramel apple

In So Cal, I drink Shasta as its the patricians choice. Its actually owned by the same company that owns Faygo though, National Beverage Corp.

It's all of California. Actually a NorCal thing originally hence the name.

They used to have this, which was great, I always wonder how that flavor compares to it or if it is the same thing just rebranded because this pretty much tasted like a blue raspberry flavor mountain dew

Forgot image

Shasta used to be everywhere in Minnesota when I was younger. Now I have to go to this dumb little grocery store to get it

I've never had moon mist, but the raspberry blueberry tastes just like a blue raspberry candy. I don't think I ever seen moon mist before, but I would try it

>red pop
>better made

For me, its the same

You can find Faygo around here if you really try (I think the Dollar Tree near me had a few flavors), but Vess is pretty much the equivalent around where I live.
Patrician taste, user

Ausfag here. Faygo isn't really around here, but saw a few bottles in the fridge of my local candy/international foods store. Peach flavoured soda(soft drink) is a rarity here so might grab one out of curiosity.

If I don't have faggo where I live, how the fuq am I supposed to know the equivalent??

it's literally like every other budget soda except they have a lot of meme flavors, and it's like twice as sweet as other sodas, like its thick like syrup and if you fuck up and spray it all over your kitchen(like me) then youre gonna have to mop

fun fact: ICP only uses diet faygo to spray the crowds with at their concerts now, because regular faygo is so potent it was burning peoples eyes.

I'm broke as fuck and I don't get paid 'til the first of next month.

For me, it's creme.

Close. They use diet because sugar is sticky and harder to clean up.

fun fact: the whole crew helps clean up after the show.

makes since, heard a bunch of theories like it doesn't stain clothes as bad and that regular was eating through cables, either way i wouldnt go to a show just cuz i dont want to be sticky

youtu.be/EYJCWz9lihs

I would drink this

The regular Moon Mist pretty much just tastes like Mountain Dew

CANDY APPLE

I've been to an ICP show once, and I can say even diet faygo manages to burn the eyes, but that also has to do with the fact that if youre wearing makeup, the faygo mixes with it and that also gets in your eyes which is not pleasant feeling

Thanks for sharing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rulJ5j4Jvps

this is pretty much just a cheaper version of mountain dew voltage

funny thing is almost everything is closed on the first, so this thirsty jughead is going dry for an 24hrs.

Its an Eminem lyrics
"I met a slut and said what up its nice to meet ya, Id like to treat you to a Faygo and a slice of pizza, but I'm broke as fuck and don't get paid till the first of next month, something something roll this next blunt

Faygo? More like faggo lmao

Rock and Rye

I also like Faygo's cola

>can only get the glass bottles with cane sugar or else my peers will call me a juggalo

I've known a lot of juggalos. Most of them would give you the shirt off their back, but like every fandom there are bad apples.

Where I live we have Big 8. It's got flavours other brands don't and is usually a fair price.

This

grape or rock and rye

nice snow we're having here in st. louis, don't you think?