Give me one good reason why you aren't eating pizza today

Give me one good reason why you aren't eating pizza today.

Because I made lasagna.

I'm not a fat fuck

TWO tiny tables?!

not enough good boy points

I have pneumonia. Its killed my appetite. Also I dont order delivery during snow storms.

That's the only time I order delivery. That way I can say "looks dangerous out there" while I stiff them on the tip by only rounding up to the dollar.

I had pizza hut, it was shit

we had pizza last night, and my husband brought home so sort of The Halal Guys thing tonight bc he heard the sauce was good. It wasn't

I had a rack of lamb

>sick
>no money
>diabetes
>had a slice at father's place a few days ago

It is shit food.

No place that delivers uses good cheese. I want my mozzarella to have some elasticity, not like the "real cheese made with mozzarella" garbage the chains use. Not even the local joints get it right. Only Costco.

There is one local joint I know of that imports raw buffalo milk, to make their mozz in-house, for their pizza. It's rare, but places are starting to produce the real deal

Unhealthy and it's not a special occasion.

That's pretty wizard, but I doubt Costco is using raw buffalo milk mozzarella. That means you can produce quality pizza cheese without going full olde country artisan. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And yet!

did I hear somebody there's "two" of something?

what are those pizza spiders for? i never figured that out for myself and why they put those on my pizza

That’s a Pizza Hut stuffed crust isn’t it?

>that’s pretty wizard
I’m pretty sure that’s an autocorrect from “weird” but it’s great.

So that when stuff in set on top of the box the middle of the box doesn't sag onto your pizza.

i have peptic ulcers, pic related

It's not an auto correct... anakin skywalker

I don't even know why but I can't get tired if scoop posting and all it's permutations.

Because my employer provided a Christmas lunch today. Pulled pork on a bun, smoked brisket, smoked chicken, mac n cheese, baked beans, cheddar biscuits, potato salad, fresh fruit, banana pudding, cookies, cookies and more cookies...

I'm just not hungry right now. Having gin for dinner.

I already had pizza this week. It's far too calorie dense to regularly eat in my diet.

post the surreal pizza

because pizza is fucking shit. whose idea is this.

probably because you're an underage crossboarder perpetually stuck in bronze league

Wtf is bronze league?

I went to korean barbecue and had 4 servings of meat. I can't eat any more, OP.

So dog is tasty on a bbq?

Bitch i might be

I'm home for Christmas and we're a Sunday pizza house

but i am OP I buy a take and bake kroger pizza damn near every week for the weekend