I fell for the meme.... I thought you fuckers were just joking.......fukkkkkkk

I fell for the meme.... I thought you fuckers were just joking.......fukkkkkkk

Take them out and dip them in marinara sauce.

you put it in frozen dumdum

Jesus fucking christ. Either you pray for it to hold ( turn heat to max) and cut it into strips or you take it out and cover the bottom in alimunum foil and rebake

what the fuck is happening here

You put pizza dough on a stone, foil or a metal tray. Because in between it forming a hard crust and being raw dough it takes the shape of the medium it's in. without a certain shape it falls through the oven grate's cracks and becomes goop

but why would you put it on the grate directly

if you cut them at the ridges they could pass as pizza breadsticks

It's the opposite. If you let the pizza thaw out the dough gets soft and falls through. If you put it in while it's still frozen the outside firms up enough before that has a chance to happen.

he's probably used to making frozen pizzas

some of you shouldn't be allowed access to ovens

me? what did I do wrong?

fostering an environment where people are encouraged to shove raw pizza directly onto their oven grates

the entire pizza

all I said was he's probably used to making frozen ones, I never said he isn't an incompetent retard for not knowing any better

I didn't make that pizza, I'm just a random dude

How the fucking hell does this happen? I've cooked nearly 1000 pizzas on the grate throughout my life and none of them ever fell through. I just don't understand how someone can be so god damn inept. I sure as fuck hope you don't drive, you shouldn't be allowed to operate any heavy machinery.

there are proper pizza baking mesh trays that you put it on, lets the air through but the mesh is tight so it will never go through.

>I've cooked nearly 1000 pizzas on the grate
frozen pizzas?

This

I have cooked hundreds of raw and frozen za's directly on the grate. No tray or pan ever.
Raw dough never does this

This is what happens when you thaw a frozen pizza before cooking it, like a retard.

The box specifically states you must cook it from frozen.

>Raw dough never does this
how the fuck does it possibly not?

Frozen, refrigerated, homemade, just about every common dough.

directly?

It’s either a thawed frozen pizza or a Papa Murphy’s somehow removed from the tray before being put in the oven. Either way I don’t know how someone managed to get it in like this, forget the results.

Yes.

no stone?

Boneless pizza

Pizza that never made it to the bone zone.

how does a guy keep track of his pizza numbers? i've always wanted to but never had the courage to ask anyone

Judging by your writing skills, there's no hope for you to remember much or think about anything useful. Just focus on happy things and don't try to do anything you're not capable of.

Says it right on the packaging. DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO THAW.

>slide out rack
>turn pizza
>set back in

fixed

Why in the name of fuck would you even attempt not using a tray? No food item is ever supposed to touch the grate. The grate is for holding pots and such, not actually cooking.

It just doesnt

The grate adds flavour

My oven grates are seasoned with age and use

Do you put a pan on your barbecue grill?
Idiot.

These guys are trolling btw. Do not do your pizza on a fucking grate.

Enjoy your dirty oven you fucking mongoloids. You're the kind of person people hate to live with because you don't understand how basic things work in the kitchen and why things are done a certain way. Theres no excuse for not using a tray OR a wire rack which is the same thing and way easier to clean. I hate you

I assume OP also didn't preheat the oven.

You don't clean your oven?
You know you have to clean it eventually, right? From splattering oil, crumbs, things like that?

ITS HABBENIN D: D: D:

>Americans
>reading

yeah I don't buy it either. he's never made a homemade dough pizza in his pathetic, overweight life

What? No you just crank it to 500 and leave it on for an hour.

btfo by the pizza expert with over 1000 perfect pies under his belt