Whats better the quarter pounder or big mac?

Whats better the quarter pounder or big mac?

quarter pounder. more meat, less bread.

The Whopper

I'mma have to go quarter pounder

fuck off back to poverty bk

the Double Quarter Pounder

this, DQPwC meal with a 10pc on the side, sweet and sour sauce, dr. pepper with a shit ton of ice

This, with an extra patty and cheese slice.

The big mac. Fight me.

which ground cow butthole, eyeball, and soy filler is better? gee.. good question.

(you)

The middle bun is literally pointless.

Perfection would be quarter pounder with big mac sauce.

artisan grilled chicken with pico guac

quater pounder because it doesnt have stupid fucking salad and dressing

the meat is the worst part tho...?

This. It's the stupidest sandwich I've ever eaten.

salad is healthy you fat fucks

>limp iceberg
>bland tomato
>wafer-thin pickles
>ketchup, mustard, mayo
>"salad"
Yeah, the "salad" on a burger keeps it healthy.

don't be distracted from the fact that you're talking to fat pieces of shit who eat a double quarter pounder instead of a big mac because the big mac has "salad" on it

Grand mac > quarter pounder > big mac

Grand mac is just a big mac with quarter pound patties. It is the best. Every time I go to the US for work I get one. They don't offer it as a default menu item here in Canuckistan though, but big mac sauce packets are free, so I'll usually just get a quarter pounder and ask for a big mac sauce packet and add it on.

Just bring a Thousand Island dressing bottle in your backpocket

Grand Mac is really a thing?

>never heard of the Grand Mac before this thread
I'm ashamed to be American who has no knowledge of this epic burger. I must consume one of these to feel American again

Big Macs and regular burgers are made with a 10-1 patty. Which means 10 patties equal 1 pound.
Quarter pounders and Double quarter pounders are made with 4-1 patties which means 4 patties equal 1 pound.
Do the math anons.

What was even the difference between the Big Mac and the Grand Mac?

Double Big Mac

Big Mac of course. Make it yourself. OC coming through...

unnoticeable in that photo, check out

Wow that is way bigger than I remember.

Grand Mac > Double Quarter Pouder > Big Mac > Quarter Pounder

Actually as someone who worked at a McDonald’s during that promotion they weren’t quarter pounder patties but instead sixth pounders while a regular big mac uses two 1/8 patties

carls jr

nah but the big mac
[spoiler] with quarter pounder patties and extra sauce [/spoiler]

you know what they call the quarter pounder in europe?

That's what she said

رويال، ب، جبن

>dr. pepper

the eternal meme drink

>ugh, Michael!

I don't care if it's your own you need to take that pube off the plate

Personally I prefer a McDouble to a wuartwe pounder; that’s its much cheaper is just icing on the cake. Big Mac is a novelty burger; nice once a year at most.

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

the big mac. theoretically the quarter pounder should be better, but mcdonalds meat is so thin and DRY AS FUCK that it's pretty terrible.

my favourite drunken fast food burger was the big king, a BK big mac knockoff that was like a big mac but 10x better, but they discontinued it.

Wendy's Baconator add all vegetables and mustard, is the best fast food burger. There is no debating this, don't even try.