Why don't you have a Kitchenaid mixer yet, Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have a Kitchenaid mixer yet, Veeky Forums?

You can use it to mix, grind meat, stuff sausage, food process, juice fruits/veggies and make pasta.

It does fucking everything.

Cause I fell for the Kenwood meme

>every stand mixer and pasta roller in the world 50% off for christmas
>broke
fuck

They have the artisan for $199.99 certain places.

i know
$199.99 is $199.99 more than i have

I do have one though

it's also the lift kind which blows the tilt mixer meme out of the wated

I just have the mini. Same motor size. But the mixing bowl is 3.5 qts instead of 5.

Jelly of yours tho.

>cabinets too low to lift the mixer
you've doomed yourself, user

Because kitchenaid is overpriced so I bought this instead.

the autist of the thread i noticed this immediately too

How are you two too retarded to realize that that version lifts the bowl to the mixing attachment and doesn't need extra headroom to lift the head of the mixer after kneading.

That's why the bowl lifts instead :^]

I'd used a tilt mixer my whole life growing up with my parents and was just sick of that mechanic so I went with the bowl lifts instead and I couldn't imagine going back.

I bought an off-brand one.

Because I'm not a middle aged soccer mom LARPing as a pastry chef, or a teenaged girl LARPing as a middle aged soccer mom

How does the food processing addon work? I've been thinking about getting one for quite a while.

Because I don't have $400 to drop on a mixer and then $38,000 on all the fucking attachments to make it useful

so ask santa, or are you getting a lump of coal for being a whinny little bitch?

Bitch if santa is gunna shell out $38,400 I'm using it as a down payment on a house, fuck your mixer

>nearly forty thousand bucks
>is only a down payment instead of the full price of the house
this is how you know the economy is fucked

I got a moulinex hand mixer that you can attach to one of those plastic stands with a rotating bowl. Works good for my needs and is 30 bucks.

A house in 1960 cost about $60k in modern buxx. Given massive population increase, a well sized home costing $180-250k isn't unreasonable.
$40k is a 20% down payment which is fucking insane, your mortgage payments are gunna be like $300 a month.

I got my mom one two years ago, and it was i think less than $300. Where are you getting your mixers?

300 a month?! SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!

The mixers themselves are $200-400 themselves, and each attachment is about $120-300.
To make proper use of this stupidly overpriced machine you have to dump a few grand into it, it's retarded.