This Giant Gingerbread Imperial Star Destroyer Just Put All Gingerbreads To Shame

This Giant Gingerbread Imperial Star Destroyer Just Put All Gingerbreads To Shame

Other urls found in this thread:

laughingsquid.com/gingerbread-imperial-star-destroyer/
instagram.com/starwars_bakery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no candy greebles or any real attempt at decoration at all

Gay.

why did they put a mouse cursor on it?

DUDE
STARWARS

nobody even likes ginger bread

>no candy greebles or any real attempt at decoration at all
>has multiple instances of gingerbread being cut to the perfect size and layered to match panels and superstructure
>has a metric fuckton of icing detail that probably took hours of dicking about with a bag
>implying that anyone should ever need/want to cover that beautiful thing in gaudy multi coloured bullshit
You are a member of the rebel alliance and a spy. Take him away!

what a genuine shame
would be a legitimately nice idea for a gingerbead project if it wasn't, you know, four fucking slabs of gingerbread with literally all the detailing done in icing
this is even worse than it should be
the icing work is just straight up sloppy literally everywhere that isn't in focus, too
made for literally nothing but a clickbait article
jesus christ

they dont show the shield generators
maybe they are

Star Wars has been coopted by nu-males and they're the only ones who give a shit about it at this point.

>waiting until JJ Abrams took over to start hating Star Wars

Fake fanboy go home.

>Burned
>Sloppy icing that probably gave the person who made it arthritis
>Nobody will eat it
Shit tier gingerbread
>No decoration

MUH STAR WARS

If chinlets such as you don't like it, that's a good thing. :-)

laughingsquid.com/gingerbread-imperial-star-destroyer/

I'm upset by the lack of shield generators.

God dammit I'm sick of star warsp

Why did no one else step into the decades-long vacuum with a new used-galaxy franchise?

Obviously made by some millenial man child.

are russian facebook posters on Veeky Forums now?

This kind of shit makes me so mad.

It's such a temporary and simple grab for attention from some nu-male which will of course be upvoted and shared thanks to it's epicness.

The worst part is is that someone obviously spent a serious amount of time planning and constructing that thing just for those few moments in the spotlight. Sad!

Best thing I seen all day.

I disagree. It's a brilliant postmodern irony flipping off the rampant hypocritical mammon worshiping hedonism of US society in the form of a traditional cake shaped into a death ship (aka US war machinery for the implementation of global hegemony). I see numerous awards in their future.

upvoted

Frosting, er, sauce:
instagram.com/starwars_bakery/

you didn't get the memo? Star Wars is dead. the SJWs killed it.

That Brown Star Destroyer is racist btw.

Am I the only one here who hates gingerbread with passion?

I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS!

It is not racist... that star destroyer is obviously not fully negro (mixed), and has no rims whatsoever.

This.

I give it a 52% out of 100% rating, OP.

Almost funny but you tried a littlt too hard.

Have a drink and relax.

That is awesome. Ginger Auschwitz. Thats where they sent the redheaded jews.

Get with the times - no one likes star wars anymore. The franchise has been ruined with the latest trilogy and diehard fans are leaving in droves.