The ketchup pump at McDonalds sprayed ketchup on my $500 shirt. And to make matters worse...

The ketchup pump at McDonalds sprayed ketchup on my $500 shirt. And to make matters worse, the manager threatened to call the police on me when I asked for compensation.

What's the best way to get justice? I was thinking of an open letter to the president of McDonalds and sending a copy to the Cincinnati Enquirer for publication. The last thing they want is bad PR.

why did you spray ketchup on your shirt

Ketchup doesn't stain as much as your dry cleaner wants you to believe, so not sure why you're so upset about being denied your jewpensation.

you pee on three baking trays, put them in the freezer and number them 1, 2 and 4 and then you drop them in the mcdonald mail box they'll go crazy

>goes to mcdicks
>waring anything nice
Not even real rich people do this

>The last thing they want is bad PR.
lol, you're retarded. They're McDonalds, they don't care about "bad PR." It would be impossible for a company that large not to have idiots like you thinking they can get back at them by complaining publicly. You can do absolutely nothing to affect how McDonalds is viewed by the general public. Far worse stories about McDonalds have already been spread around, they have zero impact. You can't hurt that massive of a name brand with your crybaby bullshit.

Your mistake was having such bad taste you'd go anywhere near a dispenser of ketchup.
You got what you deserved.

I don't know of anybody who wears articles of clothing worth more than 10 bucks going to fuckin mcdonalds

>$500 shirt
>McDonalds

Ask me how I know you are a chav or a nigger.

>going to McDonald’s

You honestly deserved that.

>wearing a $500 to a fast food reataurant
>wearing a $500 shirt period
man u are dumb

do americans really have specific mcdonalds clothes that they wear to mcdonalds instead of their normal clothes

$500? Was it a Gordon Gartrell?

>the president of McDonalds
If only there were a correct term for that.
Your pasta is shit anyway, it was never funny.

I ate some ironically with my ironic fries and limp cold fast food-stlye burger in the cozy upper floor of Hank Vegan Burger in Paris :-)

The burgers in Spain are much better.

shit not even poor people do this lel

yeah i'm gonna help the guy with the 500 dollar shirt while i'm wearing my $6000 suit

COME ON!

one would assume if you can afford to wear a $500 shirt you can afford to not eat at mcdonalds, unless you're a chav or a black

Just firebomb the mcdonalds

upvoted

I remember this pasta from last year

Will I be able to sue the city of Paris for dry cleaning expenses if riff raff at the tower spray me with champagne?

the real question is who spends 500 dollars on a shirt but only 1 dollar on a hamburger.

If you can't actually afford a $500 shirt if you can't afford to lose it at any time. Stop wearing clothes you can't afford.

i accidentally two sentences together

Most of my t-shirts are 5-20 dollars... but 500? I wouldn't even pay 500 for an complete outfit.

Veeky Forums pls go :( i already left your cancerous board

this has to be bait, but if it isn't, my only advice would be to grow up because nobody cares if your shirt is 5 or 500$. it's your problem that it requires extra attention

If I am gonna wear nice clothes I ain't gonna be going to McDicks.

if arrested development is reddit these days im gonna off myself

>$500
unless you are a woman with a silk tailored blouse I don't believe you. Even a fine linen bespoke work shirt wouldn't cost that much.

Semen applied, then washed will get these stains right out. It's a nonissue.

I kinda thought it was a pasta, but couldn't remember for sure.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I can't believe this stupid fucking troll thread is getting replies. [some type of dried herb]

Who actually wears a $500 shirt? Especially in an informal situation? I know quite a few millionaires and they just dress like normal people.

I have a sister who can make those shirts on her own.

THIS IS PASTA. DO NOT RESPOND.

>Be McDonalds
>Have stumbling autist shuffle into my dining room
>Moron can't use a ketchup dispenser
>Sprays red candy sauce on himself and spazzes all over the place
>Screams about suing
>Feel sorry for him and his handlers, kindly ask him to leave
>Mumbles about writing a letter to Santa or whatever

We don't give a shit if rats are fucking on a bed of french fries, plus we're a multi-billion dollar corporation that you will continue to patronize even if we stick our fingers in your mom's anus when she walks in. We don't give a shit about PR.

PLEASE PLEASE try to sue us. Our lawyers could use a laugh.

Tweet angrily about it

>buying shirts over $100
you deserve it

Damm, this is some old pasta
>last year
It's at least 5 years old
Millionaires are normal people and dress according to whatever image they want to give off, including "regular normal guy" as the ones you apparently know like to do.

It's the billionaires who don't have any reason to give a fuck and can run around wearing a dress made of human skin without repercussions.

I run in a circle of wealthy businessmen types. As in, 10+ of us that work closely and all make 7 figures. I have never heard of anyone wearing or owning a $500 shirt. In fact, last week we were making fun of one guy because he spent $100 on jeans.

Now, their wives, that's another story. Some women seem to think the more expensive something is, the more awesome it is, regardless of all else. They will always buy the most expensive tea or most expensive DVD player, because "well, if it costs the most, it must be the best." Thankfully not all women are like that. Point being, I've never seen a man do that.

this could actually work

Why would you go to mcdonalds wearing a $500 suit?

A $500 shirt doesn't look obviously much different than a $120 shirt, how would you know either way?
>most expensive DVD player
Boomer detected, and now I know why you made fun of the guy spending $100 on jeans, you old geezers have the same Levi jeans you bought in 1988 for $30 and forgot that inflation happened (I can go to the Levi's store right now and find a $90 pair without even trying, $100 is not that expensive).

I bet you unironically wear Robert Graham and Faconnable

Bullshit. First thing a stupid men do when he gets really rich is to buy some expensive offroad car to drive around town (like amarok) and walk around with, maybe not expensive clothes, but expensive as fuck accessoires (ie. wristwatches)

Rich people without underdog complex behaves more like Zuckberg, who's been rich his entire life.

Bullshit. I bought 4 pairs of Lees a few months back for $38 each. The fun, stretchy kind. Not the 1988 kind that can protect you against slaughterhouse mishaps. There is no reason to spend $100 on jeans. It is not normal for anyone with basic shopping sense. Only a woman would spend $100 on jeans.

Maybe that's the issue here. You buy $38 Chinese jeans so you need four of them because they self-destruct in three washes. I have a pair of jeans I paid $89 for in 2014 from a small workshop on the West Coast using USA made denim from Cone Mills in SC. It's my only pair of jeans, and they still work fine.

I don't like cheap stuff, it looks like crap when it's new, and it breaks in a hurry.

So you're saying people with windfalls spend money without caution? Well, yeah, but that doesn't mean it's normal. Most people with money worked their way up the salary ladder and learned basic money managemtn early on.

Millionaires don't become millionaires by spending $500 on shirts. That doesn't happen. Saving is more important than earning.

>Millionaires don't become millionaires by spending $500 on shirts.

Correct, they generally become millionaires by either inheritance, or real estate speculation (see: inheritance)

Buying expensive clothes won't make you rich, but having money doesn't mean you can't or won't buy expensive clothes. Source: I know quite a few millionaires who wear expensive clothes, Warren Buffett and his $25 Arrow shirts is not a good representation of how most well off people dress.

You honestly think your non-gmo organic jeans are going to last 4 times longer than mine? Whew. Kid, your shit isn't special. It's all made the same way. Maybe an extra row of stitching here and there. Cotton grown in the finest dirt isn't any better than cotton grown in the ditch on a highway. It's just marketing. Some stuff is better than others, but you have been brainwashed if you think it's going to last 4x longer than Wranglers.

>correct term
The Burger King.

>In fact, last week we were making fun of one guy because he spent $100 on jeans.
Well known fashion fact that designer jeans that fit well are in the range of $90-285. Do you even shop clothing that lasts or fits well? Quality Levis are exactly that price range. All Made in the USA jeans are higher prices, because living wage salaries for the seamstresses. If you want your jeans to be made to last, with quality fabric that will allow your butt to ride a horse, lumberjack, or camp, and not just make you look like you work out, then you are in that price range. You don't need to have every pair that nice, but you could.

OP, in my opinion, you reach out to the district supervisor, a number that shows on every drivethrough window, not just the store manager. It would help if you actually took the shirt to a dry cleaner and had a paid bill, had pictures of the stain and before/after fix of it (or not), and the original receipt of the shirt. Decide whether you need your dry cleaning bill paid, or a new shirt, then in a nice way describe to the management how you would like either a credit/gift cards, or the refund of your expense, because that was an "honest mistake" that the dispenser needed cleaning or replacement and it had never happened before, etc. Be nice. When you get nowhere, you post it on Facebook how if you are taking a break from work and wearing your business attire that mcdonalds doesnt care about hard working people or fix their mistakes, etc, and then watch how fast they want that complaint taken down and will compensate you if you remove it within the hour. At almost all nasty customer service corporations (not saying mcdonalds fits that description) but only the social media employees have the kind of "make it go away" power in the company. Fact.

Maybe not 4x longer, but they've certainly done better than the previous 3 pairs, and they look better in the process. You realize there are different weights of denim? That "stretch" denim has dissimilar types of fibers which is bad for long term integrity? No, you didn't? Well you don't know now either, and you probably will refuse to know, because facts inconsistent with your narrative are offensive and upsetting. I dunno what you think GMO or organic has to do with any of this

The op didn't have that experience, it's ancient pasta

came here to post this

>
>The op didn't have that experience, it's ancient pasta
Aww, okay. It did seem a little familiar.
I'm female, so I certainly see a lot of difference in the jeans that have spandex in the fabric or waist hit the the recycle bin more often. I dry them in the dryer til almost dry, and then hang until dry enough to put away. I buy for looks and comfort both, and the fact they don't stretch out for a second day wear (great when traveling), so I am not likely to stop doing that, but I know my all cotton jeans last longer.

As far as gmo or organic goes, it's never that organic is better quality, it just that you can think that for the better of the good of all, that there's one field somewhere that isn't using insecticide. Dyes and acid washing is horrendous for the economy, so using that as a guide for one's conscience, then buying fabric done better/natural/unbleached is one consideration as well as buying items that last for longer than one season. When you add up the piles of disposable clothing and the environmental impact in disgusting india, as they dump that wash water right into the river, well, might go for higher priced or quality instead and be less of and overall consumer.

Been a while since I've seen this thread

If you can afford a $500 shirt then you can afford to eat somewhere where people serve you instead of at a place where your retard fingers can misuse a ketchup pump.

Yeah im sure a company with billions of customers is gonna bend over backwards for one guy threatening to write a mean comment somewhere about a bad experience they had at one store. At best you'll get an automated letter of apology with some coupons attached.

>on my $500 shirt
Plz tell me why the fuck you buy a $500 shirt ? I spend $300 max on mine and everybody think I'm braindead. But $500 ?

>being so poor you know what your shirts cost
the SFO takes care of that stuff, wasting energy on this kind of minutia is why you're poor