What dose Veeky Forums think about my fresh sandwich idea? to be honest its a little on the chewy side

What dose Veeky Forums think about my fresh sandwich idea? to be honest its a little on the chewy side

oh so gooey

i love grilled flubber

Is this a sleepy sandwich?

its really gummy actually kinda like flubber

ok op
what is it

sleepy grilled cheese?

Is that fucking toothpaste god damnit

i had this weird craving / idea. See you take the normal grilled cheese format but replace the binding agent to something else, i really wanted something refreshing but didnt have much on hand except a pack of 5 gum spearmint, cooked it up on the grittle and boom!

just got to the second half, it too so long to eat the first one that it got cold, pretty interesting new texture, its almost like a whole new sandwich

What the actual fuck is wrong with you. This is the worst thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

>gum spearmint
>gum

what in the fuck is wrong with people on this board

What the fucking fuck did you just grill a mint spear gum between two pieces of bread you spastic cunt

oh so its not weird to swallow gum by its self but when i put it in between two slices of bread and cook it suddenly its a crime

but user that gum will never be digested

it will stay in there forever

good thread tho

do you really believe that meme? i poop gum out all the time

I didn't know Veeky Forums had autistic girls posting here. I thought the ones saying they were girls were just mentally ill men

You are half right, it will never be digested. However, it will still move through his intestines.

It is weird to swallow gum. What are you, stupid?

HONESTLY, I was trying to joke. But do you really get poopgum? I swallow gum all the time.

>tfw mentally ill NON-DELUSIONAL boy

ive literally never met anyone who didnt swallow their gum

yeah i like to inspect my shits and theres usually some marble size chunks

pretty neat

I'll look at my poop some day

How would you know that, do you ask everyone?

just shut up freak

everyone swallows

Almost done!

I don't swallow and blow because I'm a straight cunt.
Maybe it's just your cock craving mouth.

What he said

You know what it i easier to swallow than gum ? My C U M

But does it taste minty fresh? Nope, just salty

I could eat a lot of mint and drink nothing but pineapple juice to give it a nice sweet minty flavor.

OP this mint sandwich idea has potential: but fucking gum, really?

What you'd want to do is maybe make a mint heavy pesto: pine nuts, olive oil, other more mute flavors thrown in a food processor with fuck ton of mint leaves, peppermint oil, some sugar. Somewhat savory, mainly minty pesto.

Then you either make a grilled pesto sandwich with lemon/citrus, or you add the pesto on top of provolone, ricotta maybe, I dunno some not salty type of cheese that will compliment the flavors of the pesto.

Yeah, you need to minimize salt. Use a sweet bread (Hawaiian roll, potato roll, sourdough maybe? I'm not too much of an expert of Breads), cooked on a skillet with unsalted butter. No salt in aforementioned pesto, low salt cheese if any.

I expect a mint sandwich thread in 3 days max following my advice if you're serious about this idea.

you didn't actually swallow any of this

I'll update with poop evidence tomorrow

He's doing it wrong. it's cooking with cum, not cooking with gum. He'll never make the Veeky Forums cookbook like that.

...I believe you will, OP