What are some books with sexual tension between sister and sister?

What are some books with sexual tension between sister and sister?

bumping this for a friend

>

This is my first time ever bumping a thread on lit

Ada by Nabokov

>spark

Yeah, static electricity is a bitch.

One (1) bump for you my friend.

Flowers in the attic.
Four kids get locked in the attic for years, older sister and brother act as parents, puberty happens, you can guess what debauchery comes after.

Just search lesbian/incest slash fiction. The titles, authors, and quality, are never important with this kind of material.

lol

>the... quality, are never important with this kind of material.
Kill yourself.

I'm willing to bet that the Iliad has that in it somewhere.

No way to be sure tho. No one has ever actually read it.

A quality lesbian erotica would be nice, but it would still be a a rather base and surfacey romance piece.
I'm not aware of any quality pieces.

Is anyone a decent Nabokov mimic around here?
Edward Gorey's Deranged Cousins could serve as a starting point maybe.

I was going to discuss Edward Gorey with you but then I saw your tripcode and I know who you are. Discontinue posting immediately and fuck off.

Don't be a fag.

Reminder this poster is an actual smelly lesbian, not the nice ones we jack off to. Treat her posts with suspicion

I don't care what Veeky Forums posters look like IRL.

Your loss.

Nothing in the Iliad. Incest was prevalent among the gods, they could get away with it, but lesbianism is hidden from view, due to the prevailing patriarchal takeover. Some can see subtle hints of it between Demeter and her daughter Kori/Persephone. *If* you want to imagine it.
I choose to believe Artemis was lesbian.

I do, I refuse to read anything written by an unattractive person

Weren't the two girls in Count of monte cristo lesbians and sisters?

I mean, how could Zeus impersonate Artemis to sleep with her handmaiden if Artemis wasn't already sleeping with her handmaidens? It only makes sense.

Need to read some Kore/Demeter submission fic that's an erotic metaphor for the takeover of a local primitive mother goddess by a rigid, patriarchal, family-structured Olympian pantheon.

Does it make you feel bad that every girl you'll ever fall in love with will be straight and you'll have to settle for a life of bored mutual masturbation with another rugmuncher who you'll learn to despise?

my diary, desu

Please let me fuck you.

I bet you knew a girl like that already, I bet you really thought that something could be made with her. That maybe you could break through nature but she just couldn't go there for you.

You know she probably did. Does love you still. But she can't say no to a big long man cock in her, breaking her, spitting on her.
She doesn't even like him but she'll still literally suck up his shit before she'd be with you

I get you have tfw no gf or whatever user but being this triggered just by the existence of a lesbian tripfag is pathetic. Just filter.

I consider it a form of experimentation. A writing exercise

Worm. It's an edgy web-serial about superheroes. I think mentioning this constitutes as a spoiler, tho

I'm very cleanly, frogboy. I may smell of coffee at the moment, but I'll shower later.

I love everyone on one level or other. I'm as disappointed with my life in general as my sex life, but then I put it into perspective and bask in the love and lust I feel for life and my fellows. No, I don't feel bad at all.

I've had sex with some bisexuals before. I sometimes wish they would come back and be casual fuck buddies, but I'm not hung up on them anymore. Straight girls gonna straight.

Don't be afraid to communicate, little anonymous nobody. This

No, Danglars's daughter was an androgynous lesbian and her friend was probably bi, but they do elope together.

Christ I love you, I want to be strangled by your plump lesbo thighs sometimes

Sweet. I'm going to have to put that on my list. Why didn't anyone tell me?

Are you built like a stick-bug or something? I'm pretty average weight and bicyclist legs.

Thats good enough for me. I just have this fantasy of placing my life in your hands, looking up with peaceful resignation like a lamb for the slaughter at your sadistic smirk as you clench your legs around my neck. Slowly losing consciousness as my sight goes black and my senses are lifted, until all I can feel is the warmth of your thighs and the taste of your sweat and the smell of your lady musk. Wondering in half resisted desire if this will really be the last I feel of the world, that it all just lead to her whim to see me blue