Anyone else here use ubereats or other food delivery services to an excessive level...

Anyone else here use ubereats or other food delivery services to an excessive level? I literally only cook maybe one or two meals a week. Ubereats is just far too convenient and I'm far too lazy.

i used it once to because i had the discount code for first time users. i can see it being convenient if you live in the city where driving is a pain in the ass.

How do you afford this life

Why even post in a cooking thread then you soyboy

nigga like half the threads on Veeky Forums are fast food related

I don't, because I make enough money to understand the value of saving.

>I don't, because I make enough money to understand the value of saving.

And what value is that?

The value of expediting my future retirement.

lol you sound like a faggot

>board called Food & Cooking
>OP posts food
>hurr why are you posting off-topic shit

XD

When I was drinking everyday I used food delivery everyday. Now I use it a few times a year.

I used postmates a few time
they were good, when I wanted to try out a place i never been to before and they're too far away to warrant a drive just for them

don't like ubereats, since they only limit me to restaurants in a certain radius near my home
so i can't get as much selection of restaurants like i can with postmates

OP balances it out when he posts on facebook from his iphone about being poor

Don't bother explaining it, I've tried. Poorfags will remain poor forever.

Not going to start my own topic, but I'm curious as to the demographic of food delivery recipients and why they order it instead of getting it themselves togo.
I live in a college town and we just started our own beer delivery service. We're trying to include food delivery into the aspect.
>What inspires someone to order food delivery, besides pizza?
>Is money not an issue?
>What food do you want to order that you can't?
I'll start if it makes you feel better:
>I don't feel like leaving the house to get good Chinese
>Money is an issue and I am a miser
>I order pizza all the time, but only because it is cheap. I'm thinking that a cheap nacho 'kit' would be kind of a good idea.

i use it on an occasion as a treat to myself. for the most part i just do my own cooking because it's cheap and healthier. especially as a vegetarian/vegan.

i'm a university student so i use it when i get a good grade or i've been under budget on food/expenses that week. money is semi an issue so i hardly use it unless i've got reasonable cash spare to treat myself.

i tend to order fancy veggie burgers from local vegan/vegetarian food places for the most part, i probably wouldn't get stuff like pasta or 'restaurant meals' from there.

>demographic of food delivery recipients

City dwelling millennial retards

LUL

Is ubereats taking over the weekly shillvertisement contract from Blue Apron?

OP here.

I'm literally a manwhore. Most days I literally stay in bed as a revolving door of literal old men visit me.

If someone literally didn't bring me food, I'd literally starve.

I don't know if you did it intentionally, but the amount of times you used "literal" and "literally" in that sentence fucked me right the fuck off. Why did you feel the need to use it so much?

I'm just mocking millennials. Drives me up a goddamn wall.