My dad's birthday coming up. i'm gonna try to make him a vegan burger for dinner and see if he notices the difference...

my dad's birthday coming up. i'm gonna try to make him a vegan burger for dinner and see if he notices the difference. what are some good recipes to make vegan burger taste like real met

you wont fool him. you will never get the taste or texture right. stop trying to pretend vegan food is like other food, just try to make vegan food good on its own.
we dont need vegan bacon that is nothing like bacon, or vegan bbq pulled pork that is nothing like bbq pulled pork. get your shit in order first before you attempt to imitate other stuff

>Doing this to your dad
>On his birthday
You're supposed to do nice things on somebody's birthday.

Literally, the best-case-scenario with this plan is that he doesn't notice, then you spring it on him as a big "gotcha". Like "HA! I told you vegan food is just as good! Happy Birthday and fuck you!"

That's a jerky thing to do.

No one likes vegans. You don't cook vegan food. You just microwave it

bigot

>You don't cook vegan food. You just microwave it
This seems like silly logic. There are plenty of preparation methods for vegan dishes besides a microwave, I would think that's kinda obvious.

Now the real question is: Does it qualify as "food".

I swear I've seen this thread before. Don't reply to stale reposts, guys.

you're sick, seek help.

>stop trying to pretend vegan food is like other food, just try to make vegan food good on its own.
This, there's an incredible amount of food that either already is or can easily be made vegan but instead of eating it, these morons waste their time making imitation meat and vegan "cheesecake" and all this stupid shit. You can make a veggie burger that's fucking amazing but only if you stop trying to make it seem like it's made of meat.

The biggest difference between Vegetarians and Vegans is not the consumption of milk and eggs, its two qualities that vegans possess that vegetarians do not:

1. The desire to evangelize for their diet like its a religion

2. A massive inferiority complex relative to meat-eaters, where they feel an overwhelming need to prove their dishes to be "just as good"

really

why would you do that to your dad on his birthday?

You're an entitled twat coward, trying to get one over on your dad's birthday.

Here's your recipe, you coward, smart-ass, know-it-all piece of dick-licking garbage:

80%/ 20% meat/ fat real beef to celebrate the birth of the one real man that bothered to stick his dick all the way in your mom and stay around, instead of pulling out, wiping his dick on her knee, and leaving $5 on the nightstand table.

A good bread for the bun: kaiser, brioche, pretzel

Fresh veggies, hand-cut: good romaine lettuce, good san marzano tomatoes, good red onions,

Some good cheese: a good English cheddar, or American pepperjack.

And throw in a six-pack of decent local beer on his birthday, to show you appreciate him for creating you.

Don't try to sneak some hinky-dinky vegan bullshit on him on the one fucking day of the year where he deserves to be respected and talk to his son honestly, like a man.

You do understand that you're an under-handed failure for even asking, right?

Little do they know, that milk and eggs come from the same 'cattle' about to be slaughtered and living the same nightmare life.

Found the vegan

No, for real:
Vegans are to vegetarians the same as islamic terrorist to Muslims. The ones who give everybody a bad name.

feel so sorry for your dad, you disgusting faggot

good for you

lol there's no fucking way he won't notice. are you really so locked in your little vegan world that you believe your meat substitutes can actually fool people who enjoy meat and eat it every day?

maybe it's just some older man who is soiboi OP's sex partner that he calls "dad"

Eggs don't come from cattle
>vegans

Not even vegan

Why the hell would you do this to your father on his birthday? Just make him a delicious hamburger with home-made buns, served with some caramelized onion and your typical hamburger veggies (tomatoes, lettuce, etc). Home-made sauce too of course, it's so easy to make and way more delicious than the stuff you buy!

Don't be a dick to your dad, user.

mammals do have eggs. faggot

Bacon too of course, but that should go without saying.

dude