"You can't possibly make a worse steak than Veeky Forums"

>Hold my beer...

youtube.com/watch?v=KACyBCfrYUs

Fuck your beer, hold it yourself.

lol, literally everything she says is wrong. what is this.

I would definitely eat that. The only problem you really have is the fact that there's a woman in the video and your deep seated hatred of women (stemming from your continued rejection by females) is preventing you from liking this

it's a parody channel

bitch is annoying
brad leone blows her out the water

yeah, with a steak that gargantuan, you'd pretty much have to roast it.

"deep frying" steak after, say, dipping it in liquid nitrogen is 100% a thing. freezing it for 48 hours seems like it's a bit long, but I suppose it's the same concept. the rub and glaze seem a bit gratuitous for a steak though.

Oh god.
This made me cringe harder than any ISIS video, and I've seen them all.

There's a subreddit for neat-o hold my beer threads.

Looks fucking amazing.

Her results looked good. That's literally all that matters.

>steak is perfectly done
>outside looks SUPER crusty and brown and awesome
idk about you but I'd eat the shit out of this, I think her rub and glaze is too much (I'd just do straight garlic/herb butter) but I bet it's delicious anyway.
Too many people cry about NOOOOOO YOU PUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN ONLY SALT AND PEPPER ON IT, IT'S FUCKING RUINED, YOU'VE DISGRACED THE STEAK, KILL YOURSELF

Looks pretty good, she actually improved the steak.
I'll try this technique this new years eve, you guys need to learn how to properly cook, there is no just one way to do cooking, there are a ton of techniques but whatever it takes, what matters is the result.

A little complicated but the color looks good. I don't get OP's hate.

Foodie bloggers who have no fucking idea how to cook with high quality cameras and videos edited to hell and back are the cancer of YouTube, this is the reason why I cant trust any recipe there unless I already tried a recipe from the channel
Worst part is seeing one video fuck up a recipe and ten more videos fuck up the same recipe meaning they just copy each other for some reason

I despise women, but even I can admit that steak looks good.

THis video is a sin. Basting your steak? Really?

You guys are fucking idiots. Sure the steak looks good and i would eat it but the crust will taste like shit

I was assuming this was gonna be a cooking with Jack episode.

why? do you just not like the burnt taste?

Stupid roastie.
Can't be rejected by a female when you've never tried to get with one.

I skipped to the end and it looked fine

There is no way in hell the temperature inside the frozen steak reach the minimum required to kill the bacteria

>bacteria
>inside

The sugar and spices will be burned to shit.

Just make a glaze.

Rip off. Ramsay already did a joke video on how to ruin a steak.

seen way worse from random anons here