RIP Elliots book store in Toronto. This one hurts

RIP Elliots book store in Toronto. This one hurts.

shieeet

since when? dude was chill and they had a great selection in general

F

What street was that on?

I remember this Puerto rican with half an arm gave me a handjob there.

Dude are you me?

could be, you know you get those blackouts sometimes...

It's up for lease. Just read it today. Property tax is retarded he said. Yeah dude used to charge me less because I shop there a lot. Yonge street.

such a good location too. what went wrong?

>used book store
>Japanese Resturant next door
Why is this so common. Three used bookstores in my area are right next to Japanese restaurants.

Property tax.

any other good book stores around Chrawna?
I usually hit up BMV's

damn, well hopefully he'll reopen somewhere without taxes

mothafuckin gentrifying LGBTQs

the best one imo is just north of kensington market off college im pretty sure...forget what its called cause i never look at the sign

they sell used records too but lmao just use a youtube converter amirite

Bmv dollar bin at yonge dundas is all you need. Seekers on bloor is good. Monkeys paw at Lansdowne is good. There's one at Christie and bloor that is okay. Abc on yonge is good. There's one in the junction that's really good. Has some good first editions. I purchased a signed the instructions lmao. There's she said boom and a good read on roncesvales. A good read is high end shit. Loads of first editions and signed shit. Those are my favorites. But like I said. Bmv dollar bin are clutch.

>Bmv dollar bin

stopped reading right there

C U C K

Are you retarded

at least BMV knows where that trash bin of the novel belongs

based bmv ahead of the memes

>another brick and mortar bites the dust.
Good. Killing Trees to read is barbaric. E-books are the future and no trees die for them. Just chinese kids, but we got more than enough of those.

> batteries are good for the environment

e-reader readers, everyone

Batteries? Excuse me? My E-Reader is powered purely by my narcissism and sense of superiority.

excellent post, thanks buddy.

I didn't know there were so many Veeky Forumsfags in Toronto. Anyone here go to York?

No I don't want to get raped lmao

meetup whence

Lol i don't want to meet you fucking idiots. Actually fuck it everyone meet at my apartment tonight. Someone bring magic mushrooms.

What are your favourite places to read around Toronto?

If you ever see a black dude reading Veeky Forumscore here its probably me

>York

Can you hold a fork?

Lol l kys nigger. Jk. You'll find me everywhere. I really like roncesvales these days. Also Parkdale. You will see me at jinks or reunion island.

Zach?

L-LEAVE YORK ALONE

pls recommend reading places around Toronto. I don't want to meet any of you people but i'm tired of sitting in my shitty apartment and reading

Humber bay park, nice view of Toronto by parklawn. Also the end of royal york in front of the water. This coffee shop at the corner in Kensington market on the patio, you will know which one. The park beside the ROM. The park in front of the watertreament plant in east Toronto. I think it's the r c Harris water treatment plant. The park by evergreen brick works. Shit lots of places.

>If you ever see a black dude reading Veeky Forumscore here its probably me

nice

but how do you guys afford to pay rent, i love toronto but it's just too expensive, always have a great time though

>Toronto

It's for the best

fuck off cunt

laughing at your life. bet you are indian

Bet you are American lmao

Lol salty cuck

Enjoy your wildfires, worthless currency, Syrian immigrants and purple haired trannies

Lmao Syrians hahahaha nigger are you fucking stupid. The population of Canada is so small. We are waaaay whiter than even the state's or Europe hahahaha. So what we are getting some coming our way. We are white as fuck kys. Only non white places are Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal. Even still who cares more cuisine for me lmao. The world is only getting more MULTICULTURAL kys faggot hahaha.

based ahahaha poster

Lol wtf

wow

> this thread

Elliot deserves better than this.