*slices fish with expert precision using $40,000 dollar knife*

*slices fish with expert precision using $40,000 dollar knife*
*slaps fish on top of bed of white rice as pure as freshly driven snow*

That will be $500 dorra firthy gajin.

[spoiler]Plus tip.[/spoiler]

"expert" Sushi are overated

tipping in japan is actually considered very rude, almost like a donation. as in, "looks like you wont be in business long you need the extra money"

they will chase u down the street to give u back ur "tip"

jiro dreams of sushi was a pretty good movie though

Michelin gave this guy stars and he only knows how to boil rice.

This is probably the third time this trite garbage thread has been posted this week.

Definitely more than that.

Cry more redit faggot. Why don't you kill yourself if you get triggered so easily. Pathetic little faggot get the fuck outta here

Go back to your containment hole fucknut

Shitposting a slowboard like Veeky Forums is a crime. Get back where you come from /b/eta.

The state of your faggotry knows no bounds. This topic was never interesting in the first place, just a place for underageb& and xenophobic flyovers to sperge about dedicated craftsmanship producing a product of which they have 0 understanding. When's your high school winter break over?

I've graduated university as a doctor of engineering. What tired, generic comeback will you try now? Pathetic little pea brain fag boi

>When's your high school winter break over?

Oh, so your confirming 1/3/18. Thx.

Why are you replying to my post but quoting your own?

Go back to /tv/ you dipshit

Go back to /tv/ your containment board bitch

Hi /tv/, ban ran out?

OP has obviously never been to Japan. It's "baka gaijin".

You dont tip in riceustan chinanigger

I'm glad gook moot is getting rid of archivers.

>not tipping
>calling others niggers
kek.

So I'm not trying to meme or anything I just always see this thread and am new to cooking and have never done sushi

What does this guy do thats so respectable? Is he just really good at presentation and sourcing his fish so they taste good?

He onery carook da lice!

3 STARS!!!!

Samefag

It's a good way to BTFO dumbass shitposters though

I dunno, maybe watch the Jiro makes sushi video and form your own opinion.

I haven't seen it myself, but
>Is he just really good at presentation and sourcing his fish so they taste good?
yea pretty much. And from what I've heard from other anons in these threads is that it's consistently/always the best quality, as opposed to other sushi places which might rarely not have quite as good fish or something

yea definitely a spammer

Literally what's the point

it’s the same guy who was spamming soy threads last week

Think he has secured fishes from tsukiji and I can believe he serve some good sushi.

I really hope this post is some sort of mockery and not genuine.

there's literally three or four threads like this up at any given time

It's funny because I remember going to a Japanese restaurant (in the US) and the owners were Japanese. I didn't tip for the meal and they very passive aggressively suggested I tip. As in they literally brought my card and cheque back without charging me upon seeing I did not tip lmao.

Regular Japanese places have no concept of tipping and they’ll follow you back because they think you left it there by mistake like you forgot something.

Japs don't tip. Or does he live in the USA?

My nigga Uncle Ben running circles around that gook. 20 years to cook a batch of rice??

It's funny because explicitly describes a situation in Japan and you somehow think it's funny when the opposite happens in another country

He's in Japan. He's got a Michelin star, his son has one too.

What's out verdict on this pool, Veeky Forums?

My dad owns nintendo

>he did a PhD in engineering
>not a masters in engineering then a PhD in a niche hard science

Either idiot or larping, hilarious either way

>post-grad

my condolences